shubhamsharma
Member-
Content count
104 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by shubhamsharma
-
Ramana maharishi said, enquire who am I? So has any of you have found who you are? If yes please comment.
-
@Wilhelm44 hahaha
-
@Yimpa nice.
-
@Terell Kirby nice but I don't know what that means.
-
@Lyubov it is good.
-
@Someone here so what's the source of I?
-
@Jirh I like your answer as well.
-
Nice answer.
-
You are gonna born on a different planet and then you again wake up and you gonna born on a different planet. And you think what the fuck is going on?
-
@Yimpa what is clip #382?
-
Found it thanks. @Yimpa
-
@Yimpa timing? Thanks though.
-
Has any of you found the truth. If yes, do you think if we can put truth unto words?
-
I want to experience more psychedelic states. There is not much I dislike about reality. I have fallen in love with just existing. Maybe I will start a business in a couple of years when I will be well.
-
A little of my background. I was addicted to weed for 4 and half years when I was in Canada. Now, it has been three years that I came back to India my home country. I have not been working since then. I am relying on my family for my basic needs like food and shelter. I have an urge to smoke hashish everyday but my family isn't allowing me to smoke weed or hash. They put restrictions on me. Also I am on my anti psychotic medication. I don't know what should I do.
-
I don't have goals. My only goal is to live. I can't work because I am anti psychotic medication which makes me sleep 12 hours a day.
-
shubhamsharma replied to shubhamsharma's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@AerisVahnEphelia Oki lol -
They don't allow it even that much.
-
My head rush with suicidal thoughts and I feel uneasy. Everything seems point less.
-
How should I make money? How can I plant? I don't have land. And I don't have money to start a business.
-
shubhamsharma replied to shubhamsharma's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don't have a girlfriend lol. Like what I see with my eyes is truth? But it is all normal. Is normalcy truth? -
shubhamsharma replied to shubhamsharma's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I understand thanks leo. -
shubhamsharma replied to shubhamsharma's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Like what I see with my eyes is truth? But it is all normal. Is normalcy truth? -
shubhamsharma replied to shubhamsharma's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hahahaha -
It would be perfect but I don't go real deep even though I have done psychedelics before. Thanks for rest of the advice.
