-
Content count
1,661 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by integration journey
-
integration journey replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
Do you know why
-
It’s more of an addiction because your brain starts liking and craving the dopamine hit from it.
-
Smiling in pictures.
-
integration journey replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yap yap yap yap yaaaaap yapppp yap -
Jerking off to porn instead of your own creative god given imaginative capacity.
-
Vernon Howard is a person out of this fucking world with his insights and shit.
-
I want to document my journey. I was born and raised in Syria and moved to the US when I was 16. I’ve grown so much and learned a lot in the past 9 years. 🤍🤍
-
Day 4 yes to chess, reading, Vipassana, visualization
-
Day 4 fuck it push forward
-
Freedom, purpose, defiance, courage all in one picture a picture this is literally worth a thousand words.
-
To me this is thought provoking because to raise this flag in the Syrian Assad era meant you will probably die because Assad forces will take you and your family probably to their lovely secret prisons where tens of thousands of Syrians died. This flag has brought me so much synchronicity in my life. it represents courage, defiance, sacrifice, purpose.
-
That would be interesting but creepy 😂
-
integration journey replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Kangaroo yogurt ( high protein!) -
integration journey replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Do you guys have Kangaroo shawarma/ burrito in Australia? -
Yes! I hope they get rid of the shorts though because it kinda copies TikTok
-
A live button for what?
-
From all the episodes of actualized I have watched I don’t know why “ go fuck yourself” from the motivational video stuck with me. Touchè
-
integration journey replied to Loveeee's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Don’t be tempted by maya Leo. Maya is a crazy bitch -
Day 2 October no social media yes to Spanish, chess, vipassna, drawing, visualization, contemplation
-
So how the fuck do you meet someone living here then lol
-
October challenge no social media yes to chess, reading, visualization, drawing. Vipassana day 1
-
3 days off of it and I already feel so much better in terms of focus and happiness.
-
This one bro
-
integration journey replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why do people have the tendency of thinking that they know people so well and have them figured out. You talk like you sleep in his bed and know all his shit.
