-
Content count
196 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
How did you summon this courage and willpower? What was it like emotionally? Any insights you got from doing this?
-
This only makes you choose sets you think have a higher probability of working out. It doesn’t make you approach them or talk to them in a higher quality way. You will avoid talking to some since you only get 3.
-
I ain't reading all that. I'm sure it was an emotional journey he went on if he really did. And I'm sure he learned a bunch too
-
Bro go ahead and do it. Its an amazing idea and you will learn so much from doing this
-
Why do you think 4 days is too much?
-
How many approaches are you doing a day?
-
I agree. They're like looking at a map. But actually doing it is like walking the territory
-
Why is the book so good
-
In your post you're being apologetic about wanting to have sex idk why
-
Go do what you said. Approach 200 women and get back to us
-
I also met one of my wings from a long time ago that way
-
You see the girl. You have all these thoughts like I have no idea what to say. They could be rude to me. I could get humiliated. You don't want the people around you to see you approach. You feel nervous. You feel like that girl won't be interested in you. You make yourself do it anyway. Generally within seconds. If you wait any longer than a few seconds then usually the approach isn't getting done. So you throw yourself in there and your brain comes up with something to say. And you just do that over and over. You get into a flow state after back to back interactions and then those thoughts dissappear for a while. At some point something might throw you off like a harsh rejection or the girl's friend that you didn't meet yet comes in with a different vibe and it effects you. And now some of those thoughts can come back so you have to remember keep doing what you were doing. Keep approaching. Later you evaluate what you did well and what you can improve and focus on making those improvements next time. You become more resilient overtime and are emotionally unaffected. And you know what to do and say and how to carry yourself in these interactions due to throwing yourself in so many times. Is this how game is learned. I've watched so many videos from youtube and paid products and I understand the theory but when I go out and see a girl or a group of girls I'm still like I don't know what to say. A part of me almost knows this is how its done but I'd be curious if there's any more too it. Will our brain learn what to say and how to respond just by putting ourselves in those situations a lot and analyzing what we did right and what we did wrong.
-
I know for myself getting rejected a lot can produce a rage in me which I'm still working on to be neutral towards or find funny. For yourself if you don't care about rejection where does the need to be careful about not hating women come from?
-
This seems like the first step when you stop being a nice guy. You no longer feel the need to be nice to people who aren't nice to you or who are being unpleasant. Its an interesting realization when you realize that you were raised to be so nice and respectful towards women but they weren't raised to be that way towards you.
-
Very interesting. Can you expand more on what you mean by "getting numb towards what women feel". In what way? I do think that just comes with being more grounded and less outcome dependent and validation seeking. However I'm curious to know what your perspective on it is?
