-
Content count
408 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Magnanimous
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
-
Magnanimous replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Also Leo would you still say it's worth pursuing? Might dedicate a year or two to enlightenment full time in my 30s when I have a lot of cravings handled and before kids. -
Magnanimous replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Leo are you still actively working towards enlightenment or just passively with kriya? -
Magnanimous replied to Magnanimous's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
"They also wipe their ass with their hand." - Leo Gura -
Magnanimous replied to Magnanimous's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because he said in his book from his 10,000+ hours of experience sitting cross legged is best for meditation, then sitting in chair. What are your two cents? -
I don't want to do lotus pose because it fucks up your knees. I just sit in a chair. But Om Swami recommends going cross-legged. Any reason to keep sitting in a chair instead of training siddhasana?
-
Magnanimous replied to Olaf's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Leo on the topic of God just wondering, how deep do you think should the average person go on their psychedelic arc? You talked about on your Valuable Things Take Time Video if we crank out psychedelics in our 30s/40s,50s over a 10 year period we can enjoy a spiritual retirement for the rest of our lives. So how deep do you think the average person should go. It must be different for everyone but what's your general guideline? -
How does Kriya Yoga cause a realization of God if it's a bunch of visualization techniques? I know it does but it's very thought heavy.
-
Leo how far through the book are you right now?
-
Was wondering how similar daygame was in a day club to night gaming, because dayclubs have all the alcohol. As I move around in my 20s I plan on going to spots with lots of dayclubs like Bali's capital or Vegas. Also what are the differences?
-
Leo I was just thinking now, what did you wanna be the best in the world at again?
-
@QVx I'm extremely extroverted. I wanna realize the truth (get enlightened, get God-Realized) but I also want a lot from material life, like marriage, kids, successful purpose, etc. Why does going deeper into truth reduce relationship tolerance? I'm ok with it in the context of my own spouse and children but I'd like to know for the future's sake.
-
I don't know how to build up from there to ask them on a date though. Like do I start with your aforementioned rapport building, when that's done I soak in some flirting naturally, then overtime I can keep building rapport and flirting steadily until I ask her say to get some food after class? Should I just try sticking to the process of landing an instant date in pickup at uni? Just slower because its in the day and at uni? (Sorry I didn't see your edit while I was writing this)
-
I'm a total beginner when it comes to talking to girls. I can literally count on my hands the amount of times I've flirted with girls. I wanted to get a gf next semester when Uni resumes, like pull a girl from class. Any tips, like when I should talk to a girl, if I should sit at her table, etc? Ofc I'll be going out to bars and clubs to increase the spots where I can get a girl but uni will be my favoured way. If it helps I'm also very handsome and extremely charismatic.
-
Bro responded a calendar year late
-
Leo literally just out of curiosity, do you think the Buddha transcended suffering? You once said if those people existed they are 1 in a billion. So I just naturally thought of the Buddha. Also just to be clear I'm certain I won't transcend suffering.
