Applegarden8

Member
  • Content count

    1,274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Applegarden8

  1. You know Leo, I acctually were in a situation that all I had to do was to kiss one girl and she 15 cm from me. She was really hot and she was also a really good singer, but yeah, while my inner game is not terrible, I kinda lacked the intent i think. I just didn't want her that much to just take her, which I see she really wanted.
  2. i stopped halfway trough, but i am doing my life purpose anyways, if this feedback helps
  3. It's up to the person to decide. For example you do not need to worry about a video being made of you, buy you need to take action aginst a lawsuit aginst you. How do I know? I have some personal experience. If a person says for a very long time he is going to beat me trough the wall, but when i meet him he says nothing to me, i know it's a bluff and no beating up ain't gonna happen. And basically everything from that persons mouth is a bluff, but they say all kinds of things... I am still waiting for that.
  4. You don't need to attend most rumors, blackmail attempts, lies about you and other strategies that people who hate you will try to pull of. You can sleep of alot of that stuff. But some you will have to attend.
  5. yes, you can just sleep over 99 % off and then maybe attend 1 %.
  6. Whats the problem, doc? Are you interested in mutual tracking?
  7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYkSb7wtj0E
  8. @Michael569 It's very unfortunate that something with is supposed to improve your life becomes something to trip over like this.
  9. I have a solution! Have a private journal. And when I mean private in a sense that nobody can see. Why do you think an open journal will improve your life more than a closed one???
  10. Would it be wrong if I killed myself this moment? Do not kill yourself. You will keep found out why as you live, If I have anything to say to you, it is the underlined phrase.
  11. Recommend very much, one of the best decisions I made.
  12. carry a recorder (at least vocal recorder). https://www.amazon.com/spy-recorder/s?k=spy+recorder I had something like that running sometimes when going out, just in case if I was beaten by my neighbours. You can usb this data to a computer. Then show this to police.
  13. https://applegarden.bandcamp.com/track/house-of-projections
  14. @Leo Gura What do you think of this Leo? :D
  15. Ohh @Leo Gura, you absolute BEAST, i am so going to use this to up some playfulness.
  16. I don't know exactly, but I guess it also stems from being really grounded and honest (to yourself) about your life, direction, values. I am always afraid of one thought that is reoccurring - how could it be that my artwork for example or greater purpose is just another attraction/dating strategy? I am not happy with this idea so I try to constantly renounce and relax from that sexual tension, seeking validation, dependency or feeling lonely. That doesn't completely solve the active interaction with somebody whom you consider "higher", but I anyway aim to establish deep attraction, rather than go and have the best sex possible so to say with some quantity of that kind of women. I don't really have experience with women in that regard, but then, I don't think I care currently, and hopefully ever.
  17. yeah and he copyrighted some of his own invented yoga where he sits with a girl in this lap :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  18. A few things: - You can work on this, so you can hear better and immagine what you are supposed to sing or can sing in the case if re-arrangement or improvisation (Perfect pitch) http://pitchimprover.com/index.php?type=Perfect; - Good breathing technique, breathing with diapraghm and slightly sqeezing (like taking a shit) but not applying force to the vocal chords for better projection of sound; - Vocal exercises before you sing: Try to sing notes up and down or in different sequence in the specific key of the song you are going to sing, this will make you build muscule memory, so you can land those notes more times; - And lastly, singing with a metronome, just to be sure you are singing in the right time for right amount; Then comes the rest of the rabbit hole, good luck!
  19. @Hello world Do you acctualy want to implement the advice provided here? Do you want to improve your life? Do you want to feel good about yourself? Just think about it, again, again and again. Just continiously ask yourself these questions. What is your life worth to you, choice being the only currency?
  20. But I think some allied countries will, and it will spread afterwards.