JimMorrison

Member
  • Content count

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About JimMorrison

  • Rank
    Newbie

Personal Information

  • Location
    North Carolina
  • Gender
    Male
  1. What is something that you let fester as Shame or moral wrongdoing that was or is forgiven within yourself now that impacted your life and you overcame it? How did you overcome the situation and what was your ultimate strategy other than “just let it go man!”? Our ego doesn’t like to admit our raw neglect of others from the past or experiences that corrupted our sense of what was okay or not okay. So I wonder how y’all may have handled this?
  2. Paste below how you live out your everyday human experience after awakening to whatever degree you are now. Explain how it’s changed your life both the positives and negatives I’d love to hear how everyone is incorporating their own experiences and thought processes.
  3. If you want the most reliable easy to fix car that is cheap relative to its life span definitely a Toyota and more so a Corolla especially being so light weight. Look up how long people can take their Toyotas mileage to without problems when you maintain its basic needs.
  4. I have had many awakenings now, it’s just trying to ground myself after realizing certain aspects seem to much and that I should not approach because I’m skeptical of how true my awakenings are and if I may just be deceiving myself and not truly awakening to the truest understanding but have convinced myself that these epiphanies are true. @Carl-Richard we are actually agreeing as what I mean by universal solipsism is the everything is consciousness entangled. I thought you were a mod, no? Anyways how can I better ground myself after understanding these things. Such as when one takes a psychedelic you can have radically explicit thoughts that seem so very true that it becomes hard to ground yourself sometimes or even when meditating. How do you know it to be true that others exist? If all is one, what individuation is there to be had by any one person. Is it that I am misunderstanding these? I just want more balance because I fall deeply into over analyzing my thoughts where it reshapes my worldview and starts to affect my regular everyday experience. It feels as though spirituality is so complex and counterintuitive that it’s hard to discern what I actually know to be true from red herrings. In a way I feel stupid and confused because I’m always doubting my awakenings and what I know.
  5. If everything is illusion and all others are imagined from us what does it mean for others to self realize or even to teach others? How do I address this predicament? On top of that how does one stay grounded in reality when having these profound realizations such as comprehending solipsism on a universal scale, God, consciousness. From my survival lenses giving all these ideas more thought can cause more deregulation than being grounded especially when you have kids and such. I imagine my reality but reality seems to imagine me just as much. Consciousness being paramount matters but how does one not get lost in the maze of awakenings and realizations? Even to ask a community is relative to my “human being”. So where do I balance these? How am I maybe misapplying or not fully interpreting these situations? Sorry for the tons of questions in advance. I would like to hear from a moderator or Leo himself if any of you have time. Thanks in advance.
  6. This was one of the podcasts Rogan has done in awhile! I’m surprised no one’s talked about it. It’s great to see scientists who are open to the larger possibilities and are pushing collective consciousness in a new stage of development especially on large platforms. https://open.spotify.com/episode/46MudXmYxlZldT0NIXjlb6?si=ydtykqEkQYyr7VzkWNU2hA
  7. In the future when I have saved up I will definitely attend. This is awesome Leo thank you for your service.
  8. What separates a tyrant from a mystic is not nature, but awareness and surrender.
  9. How did you get six jobs? How do you manage your time?
  10. To Strike At The Whim Of The World My first Journal entry ever. Feeling stuck in life. This is normal of course but to be in the stuck sucks, I realize it will be when I look back that I'll appreciate the suck. I feel so much hatred for what I have not done and want more out of this life. I really want to milk the richness and variety of life. My current situation I am in would leave most hopeless I feel like. I know there are many who are probably like me. Maybe not so much on this forum, but I am a young parent of two kids and I have a wife who I love very much and want to live a great life with. I want to be able to do more. I am stuck at home without a job and barely have any freetime. I lack clarity and vision for my life's direction and feel my time is fleeting every second. I notice a lot. Like my children growing into littles kids everyday and how beautiful and sad that is. I see how much my wife struggles as we live off only her paycheck with roommates (brother in law and his girlfriend), who rarely associate with us or even treat us as family. My blood family has slowly fell away from associating with me and so I feel bad for my kids growing without any friends or family around. I live in a new state as well so without a job or hobbies it makes it feel impossible to develop a friendship or anything with someone else. On top of that the time commitment it takes to develop friendships or relationships can feel taxing. I don't where I'm going, but I know I'll get there one day soon. I don't know what direction my life purpose will take. I don't want to be a sheep. I don't want to be a slave to a company or even my own business. I want to be free from financial burden and worrying about if my kids have the food they need or if we need to live somewhere different or whatever since we lack funds necessary to support any endeavors in business or even investing in ourselves to support our situation. I research and study everyday to make something of myself for my family and to become our situation. I apply to jobs, try to develop ideas and passions, try to research finance and money and business models and look for ways to better my resume or cover letters day in and day out. My wife actually gets onto me for spending so much time trying to research. I feel bad doing all this while raising kids since it takes time away from them. It's an incredible burden that weighs on me constantly. One day I hope to create the skills necessary to build something in life, and to even be creative at all. Until then the search continues. J.M. the Mind Guide
  11. Thanks for the response, I do think in that same way of not being too personal with it but also I feel like it can be good to assist in individual needs like tailoring a diet or supplement plan to yourself. Also in an AI journal, you would use the AI as a tool implemented in the journal in my mind rather than having the AI run the whole journal itself.
  12. Hi all, I have been on my Life purpose journey for awhile now trying to find my passions and develop something meaningful with them, I have little experience with anything so I am teaching myself through self help, self education, and introspection, how to do good business, marketing, sales, AI development, web design, building my values and understanding what I want out of life. So far I have been stuck on developing something that i'm passionate on and that is also useful. I had a vision that I wanted to create a commonplace journal but one that implements AI. I don't even know where to start or if it will be worth it, as I have to sacrifice time away from my kids in order to get anything done, as far as taking time to question all these things and dig into the minutia. As a parent, working on balancing all these things along with self actualizing, and trying to lay a foundation or infrastructure for myself and my family has been difficult, but I am willing to study and research and understand myself as long as it takes. Leo's content has been some of the most influential and helpful guides to help me navigate and guide my understanding. When reflecting deeply I really want to develop my interest into something more. My question is, is an AI Commonplace Journal that was able to organize and keep track of your insights, quotes, websites and all the other good stuff with an AI that keeps track and references all those things based on whatever you are looking to pull from your knowledge pool useful to you? Is this something you would pay to have, and what else would you expect it to have as a feature? Thanks for any feedback!
  13. Crazy that’s actually some of the same stuff for me as well! I have a boy and girl but they are Irish twins haha
  14. Hey man, I never comment or post but funny enough I ran across your post and I derived great benefit from many of your posts as well as thundercats. please keep posting it is great to see others evolving their own consiousness and understandings