-
Content count
2,673 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Wilhelm44
-
https://www.instagram.com/reels/Daic4T6u8F_/
-
You right, France definitely deserves to be there. (I'm biased with the African teams ) If England makes it to the semis, they gonna need like a 5 - 0 lead going into the last 10 minutes, to prevent Messi and them, they really did a harsh one on Egypt there. (Still have a funny feeling this going to be England's year.)
-
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
My dream semi finals: Morocco vs Spain England vs Argentina
-
Wilhelm44 replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
True -
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank you -
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank you, sorry, I was referring more to the Einstein quote you had there about imagination. I have always been fascinated by imagination itself. I was just wondering how radical nonduality has influenced your sense of imagination or creativity ? (Somehow the phrase "pure imagination" comes to mind.) -
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am curious, how do you relate to, or view, imagination ? (It's not something I've heard Jim speak of.) -
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Wow, this is beautiful, thank you so much for sharing. -
-
-
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Those people sound more like nihilistic hedonists. Of course there is still Goodness with a capital G. -
Yes, England vs Norway will also be epic. Someone gonna need to give that Viking a rugby tackle😁, he's really good. But I still think England as a team should be too strong on the day.
-
Yes, exactly 60 years after their first World Cup victory 🙂
-
Who's your team ?
-
England or Morocco to take the whole thing.
-
Jesus, I just saw that fixture now. Sorry Ronaldo, Im going with Spain. (I wanted to go with Ronaldo, but first flash i saw in my crystal ball was Spain) How about you ? @UnbornTao
-
Just some banter hi
-
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The best bit is from 13:30 to around the 17th minute. (Consciousness as part of the illusion) -
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Do you have like a website or a youtube channel where you teach this stuff. You seem to have gone quite far with radical nonduality. -
Wilhelm44 replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thank you -
You must be a rich man today !
-
Yeah, I watched the highlights this morning, looked like a proper roller coaster. England could go all the way now. Its been 60 years🙂
-
Wilhelm44 replied to Wilhelm44's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Of course. -
We got some Viking blood here in South Africa also, they only play rugby tho
