Miguel1
Moderator-
Content count
2,132 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Miguel1
-
@LordFall It is not that complicated as you make it seem. It is extremely hard to find a conscious partner at a young age, no matter how much you have mastered stage orange. I have approached 30-50k woman. I have some experience in the field. Talking with you is exhausting because you look at everything through the lense of orange and business.
-
Okay, I can see how that’s the case for some people in this thread. For me, I think it’s just cute. If a guy has been able to bag a mega superstar like Selena Gomez, surely he got swag and knows what he’s doing. At least to a degree. For a healthy relationship, it is key to always keep in mind of little things to make the other person feel loved. That’s love.
-
Which video?
-
Interesting. As long as you are conscious of the behaviour.
-
Thank you. Especially means a lot if you think l am more advanced spiritually than you at this age. I hope you mean it, and you’re not just being nice. I like that relaxed approach to dating you had and have. I am just very programmed to be proactive about it due to years of pickup. Hence I might need some stronger boundaries / boosts to become more relaxed about it. Plus of course as you said, my extrovertness craves social intimacy. Also, as a man, it might be harder to take the more relaxed / passive mindset it I ever want anything to happen, as it's really my job to initiate, approach and make the first moves. Although, you have no problems being the initiator either, which I love about you, on top of many other things of course 🤍
-
I’ll answer everyone later in the day
-
Yes. That’s kinda what I mean by letting go of dating.
-
Hmm, I didn’t get the same vibe just from that one meme / picture, This is the second time recently that I’ve called you out on framing / exaggerating something to make it seem worse. Perhaps something for you to be mindful of.
-
@Lyubov 31. I’m looking to date girls a few years younger 8 months of actively dating different people got me burned out with all the fakery that is socializing with normies, and especially dating.
-
@Joseph Maynor Kindness.
-
Why frame it as serving? It sounds awful. Just a simple thought showing you care.
-
Moral of the story: don’t be insecure and fake. Whether you are a man or woman.
-
Are you into musicals? Some years ago I went to see Cats and it was magical.
-
Theater and art shows. And especially musicals! I love these so much as they are the biggest passions of mine alongside spirituality and psychological developmental work. I spend hundreds of euros each month on these, Not only do I get so much enjoyment from them, they work as a self-love practice / alone time (don’t always need to be around people, especially misaligned like club people), I get inspired for my own art, I get to network and connect with like-minded people to work together with — and I get to meet people I align with to date! I can’t believe I have not done this more actively earlier. A lot of conformity and group-think in this field too though.
-
Some of the most toxic self-help content will definitely drag you down.
-
Miguel1 replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Haha. I’ve never seen a spiritual teacher getting so much shit by their followers. If anything, it’s the opposite. -
Hip hop and street the first 10 years, then I started branching out taking inspo from other dance styles to develop my own unique style. Also with spiritual growth and psychological maturity, hip hop started resonating less and less. Are you a dancer as well?
-
How do you guys deal with loneliness? Fall is arriving here in Finland, it’s getting darker, wetter and colder each day. I have a ton of people in my circle, but none my true friend, which just makes it all the worst. How do you deal with it? I deal with it via art, music, crying, dancing and the little surface level socializing I do.
-
Yep. The career aspect is also key. I mostly create, I don’t consume much. And if I do, it is mostly to get inspiration and to study content creation and the algorithm.
-
🥰
-
It’s lovely! You should do it. Ecstatic dance is a bit boring for someone who has danced for 2 decades but the idea is beautiful: Just let go and let music take you over! It’s more about healing.
-
Musicals! As a dancer and someone for whom music is extremely important, musicals are just pure joy and beauty. I just bought ticket for these as I walked past and saw the ad:
-
@Valach Got it. If your social media sucked then it would not help much. Also, depends on when you deleted it. It’s way more important now than 10 years ago,
-
Fair point. But there are def some really high quality girls who check social media once in a while. Your standard of never being on social media is too strict I believe, even thought I understand where you’re coming from. I also have extremely high standards as of today.
-
Not true. You can also call on IG, also video. + if you properly build your IG, it will be a ton of social proof and emotional stuff for the girl(s).
