Miguel1

Moderator
  • Content count

    2,133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miguel1

  1. I didn’t mean for this conversation to be so long. It is interesting that whenever I open up my feelings around this, it garners so much attention. This one was just spontaneous release of burden.
  2. I am still quite young. I could date now while romance and intimacy mattera to me. At older age I doubt I’m very interested in it.
  3. Let me fix this. Upon deeper reflection, I’ve def met some more conscious girls but either they were in relationships, I was in a relationship, or they were more conscious but not that conscious etc. I’ve met some for sure. A lot of spiritual people are spiritually developed but then their human life and psyche is complete self-deceived.
  4. Thank you for your contribution. You are right, after tens of thousands of approaches, I know that it is possible to have a relationship with someone where you don’t compromise on truth and honesty. With a conscious person.
  5. You guys underestimate how much spiritual and especially psychological growth I’ve had in the past 5 years since starting to do Leo’s work seriously. You do not understand the pain I went through of realizing hundreds of ways I have hurt others. I was a true devil. The hundreds of ways I have lied to myself and others. But Leo seems to see this growth in me. Natasha too. And a few other members. But Leo sees the most I believe, as I used to share about my journey and all the lessons more in my first years here. Back then Natasha wasn’t active yet, at least commenting.
  6. Honestly I was in denial of this for a very long time, as I have deep bias for self-development and humanity coming together to work in harmony (the drive for harmony is one of the biggest traits of my personality type ENFJ - I have also seriously contemplated that one of the biggest reasons I got into spirituality was because I wanted to find answers for suffering, so that we can all live in peace with each other) but, the truth is that my natural personality type of being extremely naturally charismatic and a leader (go read about it for a moment. We are probably the most socially liked personality) + my looks did most of my work. Oh and having a beautiful, natural tan here in Finland where everyone is snowflakes, makes you a God tier instantly. I get energized around people. I often find myself naturally in the center of a crowd. Having attractive girls around just 10Xs this energy. And did I already say? I am a natural leader. I’ve played football (soccer) ever since I was a kid and my coach always made me the captain. Especially when I was 18-25. These years were free pussy for my strenghts. Girls this age gives pretty much zero fuck about character in the man. Neither did I in them. —— Added the next day: Being the top street dancer here and taking over clubs, always being in the center of dance floors / and the circles made in them, and having people cheer and clap for me didn’t hurt either. (massive attraction boost). We used to always take over clubs with my dance crew. And as the natural extrovert who is charismatic and the leader, you can imagine. —— And oh yeah, my relatively high level of selfishness, manupulativeness and zen devilry. When you are in deep in the journey of ”killing your ego”, in however unhealthy ways, and developing a strong spiritual ego - approaching girls is like cocaine to you. Gosh, I thought WhatsApp destroys quality but actualized.org forum turned my glowing and exuberant brown skin into a vegetating zombie.
  7. Bro, are you trying to make me fall in love with you or something? 5 years in this forum and you haven’t said my name out loud once. Now you have said it 5 times in a single day. I have never felt so loved before.
  8. I love how this is just metaphysically truth as well
  9. I have not had sex with 2000 different girls lol. I’ve had multiple long-term relationships where we had a lot of sex. With each relationship, the quality got better.
  10. The very fact that she is your wife and most likely your best friend for possibly decades (?) makes it very intimate. We are talking about having sex with bunch of randos here.
  11. I just answered the exact ”not wanting to use the girl” to Joshe lol. But yes, at this point I’ve probably had sex 2000 times at least. My standard for good sex is so high that any random fuck with a club girl will be so dissatisfying. And the games and shit and compromises for my highest values.. why would it be worth it? Masturbating is so much better.
  12. Like 99% of men. Nothing special about that
  13. Maybe I just have such deep love and empathy for humans that I don’t want to use them sexually. Sex itself as purely physical function is boring as hell anyways. Especially with randoms.
  14. They were both 40 when they met. It’s hard for me to imagine dating a 40 year old.
  15. I agree that spirituality is accepting everything and everyone as they are, hence I am Accepting my situation and that letting go of dating might be the best choice. And by letting go, I mean more so the path of Natasha: ”relaxed dating”. I cannot have sex with these youngsters with whom I only see as sex. I have tried multiple times after breaking up from my 5 year relationships a year ago. I don’t get sexually aroused enough to come. A fulfilling sexual experience for me comes for a holistic mind-body-soul intimacy.
  16. My game is nowhere near the level it was when I was at my peak selfish and manipulative psychological state, around 6-7 years ago. Nowadays applying game itself feels off as it is inherently not aligned with me. Pussy itself doesn’t motivate me either.
  17. We have to be careful of defining a conscious person here. I see lots of hippies, yes.
  18. This is the real issue here. And it wouldn’t be too bad to date a 40 year old if I was 40 myself but I’m fucking 30. The problem of hardcore self-development and spiritual work is that it is lonely. Very lonely. Hence most people don’t do it.
  19. I’m tired of searching. I probably just need a break. Summer was so much socializing and playing social games with nornies. I’m burned out. It’s fall here then dark and cold winter. Probably amI just need a good break.
  20. Everything he thinks about is through the lense of money and material success. Even his body language in his videos screams that. Frankly, I’m kinda tired discussing with him, as he mostly says the same, predictable stuff.
  21. Now that I think about it more closely, it’s more like 20-30k than 30k. You can approach 3-5k a year. I started my pickup journey 15 years ago. And as a naturally highly extroverted person who is charismatic and good with people, this is not really an issue.
  22. The only guy sexy enough for me here would be you
  23. This is one of the only good perspectives that I have contemplated. The biggest issue is definitely logistics. 99.9% of my approaches are in common clubs, streets, parks, festivals and places. If I were able to meet conscious people condensated in one area, that would obviously be 100x more efficient. Yet, at the same time, we don’t want hippies or spiritual by-passers, nor do we want to be going to some hardcore practices to approach girls. Also, most of the 30k approaches were done in my youth where I didn’t have an eye to see a conscious person. Probably bumped into some but they saw my silly pickup games. Burning man sounds exhausting because it is so trendy, but perhaps I need to go to one. For me, I also prefer not to date people too much older than me. Hard to find them attractive when I myself look 25 and have the energy of one. - - - What is your dating situation Leo? Have you transcended the need for it? Have not seen much signs from you being interested in it in ages. Or perhaps you are just good at keeping it private. You haven’t been very active on the dating subforum but now you are. Either you are just switching things up on how you spend time here on the forum and / or you are keen to date again.
  24. We have clubs here. The metropolitan area in Helsinki has 1.5 million people. It’s ok size nightlife. Daygame is ok in the summer. No competition really as most men are too shy and reserved. It’s baked in the culture.