Miguel1

Moderator
  • Content count

    2,069
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miguel1

  1. Good morning! These last 1-2 pages of comments here are some of the most mature I’ve gotten on the topic, if not the most. Thank you. This is what I expect the quality is when I start this conversation. I have to start my day and will get back to you all with more thought but here are some short thoughts to answer everyone: - Yes, I have dated multiple ”normies” and I have also dated one girl who was somewhat more elevated in her thinking. The quality of intimacy, enjoyment and satisfaction was day and night. - At this point I am not really interested inc ”casual dating” anymore where we do normal dating stuff like hold hands and watch a movie together. I am looking for a life partner. Someone to build something healthy and sustainable for life. - This means they need to be quite self-aware. And I don’t necessarily mean in the sense of spirituality and consciousness but: how self-aware are they of their self-deceptions, lies, biases, weaknesses and strenghts? How well do they know themselves? — and how interested are they in working on these? Because if they are to be my life partner with whom we have deep intimacy, explore the journey that is the mind and life together, they need to care. At least to a degree. On top of other stuff as well. As @BlessedLion lion said - she needs to be quite something special. - This journey of self-development and spirituality is the most important thing for me. And having a partner with whom I cannot share at all about it? That’s really a shame. Of couse there are partner who would listen as a love for me, but are they actually sharing my excitement for discovering something new about me and my growth? - Otherwise I could just be alone. And as I said, I’ve done so much normal dating that it doesn’t really satisfy me anymore. I desire DEEP intimacy. - Leo’s emphasis of making growth a hierarchial thing is very practical in my opinion. It helps navigate the world. - - - - - I have to run now but will get back with you all. Thank you so much for contributing. @Lyubov @Joshe @Natasha Tori Maru @oOo and others.
  2. @oOo Thank you for the thoughtful message. I will answer you tomorrow. Good night everyone for now ✨
  3. Oh trust me, I have done a shit ton of contemplation on the subject. It comes down to my natural psychological traits: - A very passionate person. Deep feeler. Loves depth. Loves intimacy. - Yet a very social person. Highly extroverted. This combination leads me to desire a fulfilling relationship where I will get both. Much rather 1 deep relationship, than 100 shallow connections. But how do you have a deep relationship, if there is no intellectual intimacy? Let me add: - I am also a deep thinker. A deep questioner. So naturally if my partner has a lot of limitations in her thinking, I can’t help but feel like the relationship is lacking intellectual intimacy because I have to hold myself back all the time, feel like I am walking on eggshell, and can’t discuss and explore freely — I cannot explore and penetrate her mind nearly as deeply as I desire to.
  4. Since it is a big party, it is a perfect chance to approach the hotties as they are gathered in once place. Don’t spam approach just anyone.
  5. Can we have an in-depth discussion about this? In my personal life, I have been fluctuating between these two. I grew up being programmed for monogamous. But at my peak PUA and hippie phase, I was all for polyamory as it fit my narrative and goals. Then studying Leo from 2020 onwards, I came to realize that polyamory for many is just spiritual by-passing, as it was for me too. Now at this point, I am back to being for monogamy but there are people like Teal that makes strong arguments for polyamory. I would love me a hard core ”die on this mountain” partner to develop a monogamous relationship with, like how Naftali Moses promotes. Yet my experience with girls + the arguments people like Teal makes, makes me contemplate polyamory again too. But obviously this time from a place of maturity, as teal puts it. What do you guys think? What are you more for? What are the pros and cons? What are some less obvious reason for and against?
  6. It’s fine you think that way. But at least bring substance by elaborating why you think so.
  7. Yes, thank you. I need to spend more time around art spaces. But mature art. Lots and lots of ego in art scenes, and especially conformity and group-think.
  8. What an amazing contribution to the conversation by an old member with 1000 posts. I expect better of you. Keep it respectful and civil please.
  9. Kids I am open to, if I find a really high quality partner to raise them with. Marriage I don’t really see a reason other for some legal benefits here in Finland.
  10. Girls always think that I have fake lips. Their ego can’t handle that a man is more beautiful than them
  11. I didn’t mean for this conversation to be so long. It is interesting that whenever I open up my feelings around this, it garners so much attention. This one was just spontaneous release of burden.
  12. I am still quite young. I could date now while romance and intimacy mattera to me. At older age I doubt I’m very interested in it.
  13. Let me fix this. Upon deeper reflection, I’ve def met some more conscious girls but either they were in relationships, I was in a relationship, or they were more conscious but not that conscious etc. I’ve met some for sure. A lot of spiritual people are spiritually developed but then their human life and psyche is complete self-deceived.
  14. Thank you for your contribution. You are right, after tens of thousands of approaches, I know that it is possible to have a relationship with someone where you don’t compromise on truth and honesty. With a conscious person.
  15. You guys underestimate how much spiritual and especially psychological growth I’ve had in the past 5 years since starting to do Leo’s work seriously. You do not understand the pain I went through of realizing hundreds of ways I have hurt others. I was a true devil. The hundreds of ways I have lied to myself and others. But Leo seems to see this growth in me. Natasha too. And a few other members. But Leo sees the most I believe, as I used to share about my journey and all the lessons more in my first years here. Back then Natasha wasn’t active yet, at least commenting.
  16. Honestly I was in denial of this for a very long time, as I have deep bias for self-development and humanity coming together to work in harmony (the drive for harmony is one of the biggest traits of my personality type ENFJ - I have also seriously contemplated that one of the biggest reasons I got into spirituality was because I wanted to find answers for suffering, so that we can all live in peace with each other) but, the truth is that my natural personality type of being extremely naturally charismatic and a leader (go read about it for a moment. We are probably the most socially liked personality) + my looks did most of my work. Oh and having a beautiful, natural tan here in Finland where everyone is snowflakes, makes you a God tier instantly. I get energized around people. I often find myself naturally in the center of a crowd. Having attractive girls around just 10Xs this energy. And did I already say? I am a natural leader. I’ve played football (soccer) ever since I was a kid and my coach always made me the captain. Especially when I was 18-25. These years were free pussy for my strenghts. Girls this age gives pretty much zero fuck about character in the man. Neither did I in them. —— Added the next day: Being the top street dancer here and taking over clubs, always being in the center of dance floors / and the circles made in them, and having people cheer and clap for me didn’t hurt either. (massive attraction boost). We used to always take over clubs with my dance crew. And as the natural extrovert who is charismatic and the leader, you can imagine. —— And oh yeah, my relatively high level of selfishness, manupulativeness and zen devilry. When you are in deep in the journey of ”killing your ego”, in however unhealthy ways, and developing a strong spiritual ego - approaching girls is like cocaine to you. Gosh, I thought WhatsApp destroys quality but actualized.org forum turned my glowing and exuberant brown skin into a vegetating zombie.
  17. Bro, are you trying to make me fall in love with you or something? 5 years in this forum and you haven’t said my name out loud once. Now you have said it 5 times in a single day. I have never felt so loved before.
  18. I love how this is just metaphysically truth as well
  19. I have not had sex with 2000 different girls lol. I’ve had multiple long-term relationships where we had a lot of sex. With each relationship, the quality got better.
  20. The very fact that she is your wife and most likely your best friend for possibly decades (?) makes it very intimate. We are talking about having sex with bunch of randos here.
  21. I just answered the exact ”not wanting to use the girl” to Joshe lol. But yes, at this point I’ve probably had sex 2000 times at least. My standard for good sex is so high that any random fuck with a club girl will be so dissatisfying. And the games and shit and compromises for my highest values.. why would it be worth it? Masturbating is so much better.
  22. Like 99% of men. Nothing special about that
  23. Maybe I just have such deep love and empathy for humans that I don’t want to use them sexually. Sex itself as purely physical function is boring as hell anyways. Especially with randoms.