Miguel1
Moderator-
Content count
2,128 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Posts posted by Miguel1
-
-
4 minutes ago, Valach said:I mean this is hard to elaborate. Since it is mostly based on intuation (at lest for me) when we point it out. What kind of reasons do you expect us to provide?
It's the same way when you provided feedback to @Olaf in another thread. You can just read between the lines.
I give Olaf real arguments for why his approach is not working.
What are your arguments for my position here? What could I do better for me not to have a spiritual ego, that is based on truth?
-
2 minutes ago, questionreality said:The fact that you take it as people "accusing" you of having a spiritual ego speaks for itself. Perhaps in some years you will look back and realize what you were told, but at this point nothing more can be said to you.
Obviously I didn’t take it as such in the beginning. And I have been accused of it for a long time already, I have been very patient. This thread wasn’t the first time.
But since I see no real arguments that has any value, it gets tiring real fast.
I also see no interest in people accusing me to inquire where their accusations are coming from. Perhaps, are they themselves lacking? Really contemplate it, the way I’ve done extensively when I’ve been challenged.
It might not be so obvious and clear that you are on the right and I’m on the wrong.
-
5 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:Having said that, the craving for human intimacy does sometimes crop up now and again, but the capacity for restraint has developed to such a high degree that resistance is no longer futile, rather, it has become my second nature.
If it is genuinely like this and you have really exhausted the desire for it out of your system, then very good.
But if it is done via repression, then it will backfire eventually.
I am not at this point fully yet but way closer than 5 years ago.
-
9 hours ago, Miguel1 said:I’m entering my peak years energy wise for my career, so I want to invest them into life purpose rather than casual sex.
Especially as the highest chance of me finding a life partner, is probably via my work.
Or through some more advanced spiritual gathering.
-
9 hours ago, Ulax said:@Miguel1 You might like David Tian's content
He got good stuff but nothing I have not heard of
-
11 hours ago, Ulax said:Damn. RSD Miguel started roasting everyone
This conversation is going nowhere and I am exhausted at this point, I keep repeating myself 10 times and people don’t listen. And instead just gets defensive and accuse me of nonsense
The ones who got it and are on the same page have already said there words.
This topic is so clear for me now.This thread just confirmed everything and gave me even more clarity. I also discussed it in-depth with Zenterus in private.
Thanks everyone for contributing.
-
1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:As i think deep down most women really don't even want casual
Lots of women cannot handle a relationship due to their psyche. Let alone a Real relationship based on honesty and vulnerability.
But yes, if most women were emotionally healthy and mature, I can see that they wouldn’t necessarily want casual.
-
6 hours ago, questionreality said:Until you stop dividing people into "higher" and "lower" consciousness categeries etc, nothing good will come out of it. Putting Leo on a pedestal (who is in his 40s single and without kids) and thinking that you are above others are just few symptoms over the bigger issue at play here. Dropping "spirituality" or trying to be "spiritual" is probably the best that you can do, for yourself and for your dating life at this point. Yes you can be spiritual without being "spiritual" , at some time that role will have to be dropped.
Ridiculous.
-
7 hours ago, questionreality said:Multiple people already in this thread have clearly pointed out you having a spiritual ego. This is another clear example of it.
No. This is just me tired of being nice.
This conversation here has already ended, it doesn’t need to be pushed further.
I’m getting tired of answering the same questions when people do not listen, and instead, accuse me of having a spiritual ego because it is way easier to do so than to face the reality that is their own short-comings in their journey.
Case in point, you.
-
@Basman Did I say I’m Yoda??
-
13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:I wouldn't say addicted. I like sex. Im 56 and still keep fit and look fairly young. So looking young has kept me with a young spirit. But I have been married. And staying with one woman has proven difficult on multiple levels. Long term relationships are hard but it would be something I desire. But like you, I can't find the right person that is on the same level intellectually and spiritually , with the physical attraction and the personality I like. I won't say I've given up., but I realized I'm just fine alone with casual sex. If that is to be my destiny. If she comes along I'm all for it. But I've had many failed long term relationships not just my marriage. If anything I can relate to you.
I respect the honesty man.
I’m entering my peak years energy wise for my career, so I want to invest them into life purpose rather than casual sex.
But if you are happy with your career and spiritual growth, then go for sex. What else to do.
-
@Inliytened1 Bro, you are like 60 still addicted to sex.
Grow up.
-
23 minutes ago, Lyubov said:If you're not able to find a partner or you perceive an impossible problem in dating, there is a nice old phrase which is fitting: "look in the mirror."
This is such nonsense that I don’t even want to answer.
I expect higher of members in this forum.
-
QuoteAnd anytime I see someone going, "I just can't find someone on my same level of consciousness"... I look at that more as an internal connection issue that's based on polarizing too fair into things like extraordinariness, attractiveness, or "being a high consciousness person."
@Emerald Most people here should def date normal people for their own growth.
But to tell Leo to date a complete normie for his own growth, is not the wise choice here. Same for me. And this thread is about me.
So you are wrong.
-
6 hours ago, cistanche_enjoyer said:From experience I noticed that "spiritual girls" tend to be also full of subconscious trauma and mental health issues. Which is what got them into spirituality in the first place (though there are exceptions of course).
This is why I have constantly, throughout this whole thread emphasizes that it’s not enough to be spiritual.
They cannot be some hardcore hippies or spiritua by-passers.
-
Fire on Fire - Sam Smith.
Two straight guys dancing to a song about gay love.
Warning: might trigger you if you still have shame around your own sexuality, vulnerability and sesuality.
Fully improvised (4min):
Part 1: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeEbu72MidP/?stkn=MWY4cG9zcmx3Mzl1OA==
Part: 2:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeEa3SmsdvV/?stkn=MTN6NjNxbGgzMGhnZw==
-
17 minutes ago, Alexop said:Exactly. This was my biggest frustation in life. I could not create that intellectual intimacy with my exes. Few women can meet me there, and many of them are mentally damaged. Because how the hell do you get motivated to spend years learning this shit we know? Motivated by pain.
Yep.
The mental damage is huge as well. Rarely you have a young good looking girl who is emotionally and mentally mature and sane. And is not in a relationship already.
Top it with the fact that intellectual intimacy is a real craving, probably the biggest craving for us.. and the equation doesn’t seem very much in our favour.
-
When you understand something deeply, you naturally have love and compassion for that thing.
There is no hatred when you deeply understand why someone behaves the way they do.
-
3 minutes ago, Basman said:No buddha statue 0/10
You want a HUGE Buddha statue on top of that mini Island in front of my view?
I’ll become rich only so I can buy that Island and put a huge golden Buddha there and turn the whole Island into a spiritual fuckfest. Now I know how I will find my gf!
-
1 hour ago, NoN-RaTiOnAL said:i get you so much man, i feel like im in the same boat. tired of trying new girls again and again...
I feel like throughout the years of dating i got really good at making girls fall in love with me but i have no clue of how to fall in love with them myself, i have no reference point because intuitively none of them ever aligned with my deeper values and made me feel seen and understood but i could provide them with that experience. when i finally found some girl that i felt good being around her, she was just not attractive enough, couldn't bear looking into her eyes lying to her that i think she's beautiful.
damn dating is fckn hellThank you for the sympathy.
-
1 hour ago, bazera said:@Miguel1 Hey, I have one question. Would you be willing to marry a woman who is very developed, spiritually advanced, maybe even more then you, but isn't as good looking as you'd like?
Thank you for the question. Giving numbers is not a very mature thing to do but for practical purpose, a 7.5/10 is probably the lowest. 8/10 I will be happy.
She definitely doesn’t have to be 10/10. It is diminishing returns at that point. Lots of issues also comes with such beauty.
-
I am actually surprised no more people is opening up about this same challenge in their own life.
Conformity!
-
1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:Living in Ubud Bali i find endless deep spiritual and intelligent women who are also hot and can hold their own in complex philosophical topics. I usually end up fucking their minds open from the gate, then we hook up. It's crazy to me how many guys seem to struggle finding deep and spiritual women, they seem to surround me. Even in Brazil , when i lived there, i met a hot girl who was open to spiritual discussions and practices and could go deep and asked great follow up questions about whatever i was explaining.
I agree with you about the checkbox thing, tbh from reading Miguels posts in the past it seems like he is very picky and no woman is quite good enough for him which can be a trap.You are contradicting yourself here brother.
If you were also surrounded with a bunch of normies who has no ”depth”, you would seem very picky.
I’ve heard from some of my pickup friends who have lived in Bali, that the girls there are typically not in a gf mindset. It’s more like Vegas. People are there for hook ups, fun and short romances. Sounds exhausting for me at this point.
-
2 hours ago, LordFall said:I mean yeah that's actually not a bad idea. You gotta keep it professional but mixing your game with your passions is both more fun and more scalable than just doing it at random clubs or daygame. I organization fashion and content meetups and some people are really into nightlife and they do that and some people are music promoters and network and meet friends and romantic partners that way.
For once, I am with you

in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family
Posted
I have not put anyone down.
Just because someone gives you advice, doesn’t mean you should take it.
Use discerment.