Miguel1
Moderator-
Content count
2,067 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Miguel1
-
Rank
- - -
- Birthday 02/08/1976
Personal Information
- Gender
-
@meta_male Thank you brother.
-
If I said this in the dating subforum, I would be labelled as a spiritual narcissist
-
@meta_male The whole point of dating a conscious person, is so that there is no unhealthy drama. At least a lot. And yes, a break would be good for me. This thread was just supposed to be me getting more clarity on that. Thank you for the sympathy.
-
My high level of selfisnhess definitely got me great results back then. Especially with my ego / cockyness. But I don’t think I am turning it on myself. Real spiritual work is just that hardcore, masochist. This requires a specific kind of mind to do this work seriously. Hence most people don’t do it. I have no responsibility for unconscious girls / people, but that doesn’t mean I should take advantage of their unconsciousness. And besides, I care deeply about making humanity a more conscious place, so their unconsciousness is in some way my responsibility as well. There are bigger people and then smaller people. The bigger people should take care of the smaller, to whatever extent they can.
-
I suggest people who do understand me, to jump on a call with me and we can discuss this deeply in one sitting, very deeply. This format here on the forum is very exhausting and all over the place, as there’s so many people answering. People don’t read everything. People answer spontaneously. People comment throughout the day, in the middle of their work day and then lose their deep thoughts after returning to work. People read these and answer while in God knows what emotional state. All these make this conversation extremely hard to have. We need to sit down in one setting and set aside potentially 2-3 hours and discuss it all throughly. When I started this thread, I didn’t intend this to be so extensive and deep. It was just a release of emotional burden. I intended it to be fairly casual.
-
@meta_male I feel like I have answered these questions so many times it is getting exhausting. Of course nobody is perfect in self-awareness but there is levels to this. This should be obvious. And obviously I am not looking for my copycat. I am quite burned out, yes, hence I’m taking a break and this thread. There are so many things you have to compromise when dating a normie. I feel like people who ask this question do not have extensive experince dating a normie. So many things to watch out for in what you say and do without triggering their ego defence mechanisms. And not only theirs but their friends’ and families’. How deep can your relationship and intimacy go? How much peace and how much drama? How can you trust a person with your life who is so unconscious (please don’t take this as me having a spiritual ego. I don’t have a better way to describe said people)? How can you have a partnership for life with such person?
-
@Natasha Tori Maru Thank you for trying though. Let’s try again. What is it exactly that you want to ask me? I feel like nothing I answer is good enough, unless I give what you guys actually want to hear.
-
Thank you brother.
-
I didn’t even want to answer AION’s question about why I’ve gotten so much success because I knew it would get backlash if I started elaborating my strenghts. But he pushed for it, so I had to give it to him. But then some members don’t seem to like raw, truthful answers.
-
@Natasha Tori Maru I think the main issue is that I just don’t understand what you guys are saying and what exactly is it you are asking? I don’t sense hurtness in me. I sense that we just don’t understand each other. I also can’t encourage you guys to look into your questions and where they arise, otherwise I come across as having spiritual ego. For me, my problems are so simple and clear. Some members seem to understand them. Others see them as me being ”holier than thou”.
-
@Valach Thank you for your well-thought message. The spiritual ego argument is the one I hear the most in my situation. First of all, I have definitely not transcended dating, otherwise I would not be looking for dating so much. This one is quite obvious in my opinion. Am I in the process of transcending? Perhaps. I think though, that it is unfair that I am not allowed to mention my own growth, strenghts, standards and past experiences and successes without being allured (is this the right word?) to having a spiritual ego. We are doing serious, adult thinking here. Obviously if I met you in some random occasion, I would be speaking of stuff that I need to work on and my shortcomings - as that would be socially intelligent thing to do in a social gathering. If I were to mention that I struggle to find a fitting partner, it would be a short comment, and I would move the conversation back into the group or the other person, unless they really push for me to open up. - - - - - Yesterday I answered more extensively in private to Zenterus. But my answer to these questions have always been very sincere and humble (but it is often ignored of course): I am a human being, with human needs! I have not transcended them. Extrovertness and being highly social is typically not looked as the most spiritual and intelligent trait here in this work and forum - but I humbly own them in me. I admit these parts of me. I have strong extrovertness and human needs. I am build like Barack Obama. I need to be around a lot of people. This is what I am doing with this thread and with this whole process or potentially ”Letting go of dating”. I have been talking directly about this extensively in this thread as well. - - - - - And so that’s the ultimate dilemma. On one hand, my core personality is not really built for deep, hard-core solo spiritual work. On the other hand, there is a part of me that seem to care about it very deeply - if not more than anything else in life.
-
On one hand they are less tolerant cuz they know themselves better and have stronger boundaries. On the other hand, they know they have wayy less sexual market value. Depends on the individual. The less conscious the person, the more likely they are to put up with poor behaviour.
-
It is easy to keep doing what has already ”worked” up to this point than to go through the pain of changing oneself to get to the next level. Especially as changing oneself will yield worse results at first. ”What gets you here, won’t get you there” ”Fastest way to 100k, isn’t the fastest way to a million” ”The enemy of great is good” Olaf has struggled with dating for years, has developed a strong hate-love relationship with it, where there’s a lot of bitterness. And now that he finally got some ”results” with the spam approach, he’s overly excited and all in, in it. Also, he is on a massive momentum. Which is good, except when it is going to the wrong direction. Then it is very hard to stop it.
-
At first, India and Nepa doesn’t sound very appealing but if it’s a condensated area that is more conscious, then it definitely should be beautiful! I should not be so close-minded to close off the whole India as unappraling, as surely there are many beautiful small paradises spread around. There’s extra potential, as they are in their 30s. Makes their potential more believeable. And I’m also in my early 30s that look like in his early-mid 20s so it’s perfect haha. Actually sounds like a great idea to explore. Gotta look for unhealthy conformity and group-think in these places tho. Thank you for the suggestion. As I said earlier to leo, logistics is the biggest issue for me. Being in the right place makes this 100x easier. All this being said, I believe @BlessedLion has a lot of experience in these places? Can you comment? Is it just a bunch of sheep mentality or are there seriously actualized and integrated beings, that are not too old?
-
Overall, it is impossible to trust a partner who is not relatively self-aware and conscious. And without trust, there is no partnership. This is one of the most important, if not the most important reasons I want a conscious partner.
