Nemra

Member
  • Content count

    5,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nemra

  1. @Leo Gura, sorry if that came off as rude or maybe its personal. When I don't try to focus on survival stuff, such thoughts start to creep into my mind after my recent illness, which put me in a delirious state for a few days; a terrifying experience.
  2. @bazera, one time, I consumed LSD in my dream, and it started to affect me. I haven't even tried LSD yet.
  3. Blue wagon (Голубой вагон)
  4. Gosh, I remember the ice cream truck playing this song when I was little. Crocodile Gena (Песня крокодила Гены)
  5. January Blizzard (Звенит январская вьюга)
  6. A Little Song About Bears (Песенка О Медведях)
  7. @Leo Gura, I am amazed how you survived the insanity of your awakenings, especially with your health situation. Have you ever felt that you might go mad, become clinically insane, or lose/break your mind?
  8. @Leo Gura, I liked the conversation. It was refreshing.
  9. In this thread, I will share my DMT experience. The time has come!
  10. For the first time in my life, I am able to see everything as consciousness, crystal clear. It hit me a few minutes ago like a shock. I'm stunned to be honest. So immediate. It's all-encompassing.
  11. Please, agree to disagree with each other. There's no need to argue.
  12. Who shall I meet (Ո՞վ կհանդիպի).
  13. I know, right? I found out that it's based on the following song called Italodisco: However, I prefer the Georgian version. It feels mysterious.
  14. Island of bad luck (Остров невезения).
  15. A Song About Hares (Песня про зайцев).
  16. Grass by the Home (Трава у дома).
  17. Georgian Disco (ქართული დისკო). There's something about 80s style that I love.
  18. @Davino, thank you. I'm starting to understand the seriousness of actual spirituality.
  19. Yes, but I am currently in a human state of consciousness.
  20. Whatever that state is, I cannot function properly in that state, because it's hallucinatory level. Literally, anything is possible at that state. Anyways.
  21. @Someone here, I haven't thought about solipsism for a while. But I was trying to say that God-consciousness is incredibly radical. You can't function in that state because you aren't limited by the human state of consciousness. It's too freaky. Luckily, I can't enter that state willingly.
  22. For sure. Especially the state of God-consciousness.
  23. I just had an insight into how time is constructed. It's based on capturing consciousness and differentiating those captures, which are stored in your memory. Simply, the differentiation of consciousness.