-
Content count
5,166 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Nemra
-
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If you realize yourself as God in higher states, then even in your lower state you must be God as well. What's the point of understanding it if you're not going to re-evaluate your current state? There certainly are things that one can understand without necessarily changing their state. -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I agree. But there must be infinite states. Even in your finite state, infinity is a necessity; otherwise you wouldn't have your experience. So, even in your finite state, you can understand why your experience is finite in some sense, can't you? I'm not trying to say nonsense such as you're already awake or whatever. I agree. Honestly, it can definitely be very difficult stuff to stomach. The seriousness of psychedelics are unmatched. -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If you claim that you are God, then by your logic you should be able to understand it, even if it takes infinite time for you. I didn't say that you would completely understand it. If you did, then God wouldn't be infinite in the first place. What do you think is the potential of psychedelics? -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I understand that I'm limited by my experience. I can't completely understand something that I'm not. So, if you become a butterfly someday, come back and tell us what you understood. However, I don't think that butterflies are capable of understanding stuff. Aren't you God? If so, then what's stopping you from understanding it? I don't see any reason not to understand God, even if I'm limited to my experience. -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because of its infinitude, some people think understanding it is pointless, and some think that's the reason why understanding it is worth it. -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Two is twice as lonely. π -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That is the biggest mindfuck that I cannot handle at the moment. -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But won't we eventually need a term encompassing the infinitude of various things? -
Nemra replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Do you see that whatever the nature is, must have the property of being infinite? Infinity becomes a logical necessity. Don't you think that only nothing being God's nature is limiting God? Why can't God have infinite types of nature? -
Her arrangement is awesome! Mindgasmic! I crave this type of piano music; it makes me emotional.
-
Now, this is awesomeness!
-
Instagram has added the option of snoozing and resetting suggested content, and you can also add keywords to include or exclude content related to that keyword.
-
Yay, I'm almost done with the first part of that piece! I just need to catch up to her speed a bit without making mistakes. I may share a video of my attempt if I feel confident enough.
-
@Leo Gura, you have posted the same video twice about explaining God on threads.
-
Happy eternal birthday!
-
The reification of sports.
-
Women's sportswear. Why they gotta be sexual or revealing? Sport wasn't meant to be a beauty contest. Would most men honestly care about women's sports if it were the opposite? I don't think so. This degrades women's sports.
-
I watched all 15 episodes of the "The Vow" documentary. Warning: The documentary gets pretty dark than I anticipated.
-
So in your nightly dreams, parts of the dream haven't affected the dream itself?
-
Loved the Brain Fuel perspective. Psychedelics are categorized in such a way that it creates bias against them, and people treat that categorization as absolute. These catagories are Hallucinogen: Assumes malfunction Illegal Drug: Assumes criminality Narcotic: Assumes addiction
-
Nemra replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sure. I just don't agree with your logical perspective. But it is what it is. -
Nemra replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Nemra replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Breakingthewall, ah, man, we aren't going to have effective communication. We both think we're way more open-minded and more truthful than the other. I'm only going to say that you're using logic unfairly, and most probably you won't agree with that. -
Nemra replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Mellowmarsh -
Nemra replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
For example, is there a visual field that exists for itself outside of your visual field? From my observation, there isn't a such thing. Do cameras have a visual field of their own outside your visual field, even if you can watch the recorded videos, which, by the way, will appear in your visual field? Your visual field is one and only in terms of actuality. The above is different from saying that some things are actual and other things are potential now. Potentiality is like when you are about to take a picture and actuality when you captured it. And because the captured photo can only be actual, the photo itself is the only actual thing that can be as a photo. The captured photo is an analogy of your visual field.
