Vynce

Member
  • Content count

    909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Vynce

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 08/10/1999

Personal Information

  • Location
    Berlin, Germany
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

4,807 profile views
  1. Yeah, this is me beginning to research. Of course if I can barely handle tiny doses at home, I won’t experiment with it outside. I already learnt my lessons about unlocked home doors when tripping.
  2. Is there a kind of „binding substance“ necessary to vape it? What temperature is best to not burn it? If you have a ref. link for a solid vape, I’ll buy it, if it ships to Europe. edit: I’d plug it, if I was alone and wanted to actually „trip“ for 1-2 hours. But if a friend was curious or I was out somewhere I think vaping is better
  3. A white, obese US police man. I became so conscious of him, that my body and face morphed into him in the mirror. Wtf?
  4. I suppose plugging would be the right call with the freebase (amine) version, but has anyone found a way to vape it?
  5. In general poetry. Maybe some people (like me) lack a certain set of neurons to apprehend the beauty in it. But I could not act to like poetry if someone put a gun to my head.
  6. Nicotine patches made my dreams 10x more intensive and memorable. I could write multiple stories every day in here.
  7. Yeah, any tier 1 stage person has empathy for themself or their group. There is just too much hate towards others stages (untill yellow) to allow for empathy to emerge. Empathy happens in silent presence and imagination into the other, which is impossible for a coopted mind.
  8. My "High Testosterone Manopshere Men in Prison" bingo is going great. Just some Epstein associates left.
  9. nn-DMT? Or have you tried some RC's for clubbing via vape? I suppose with the right dosage 5-meo would also work no? I sit in the same boat, bc I hate alcohol with a passion, same for smoking, caffeine after late, ketamine or NO2 because of nerve damages. What even can you consume to take the edge off these days..
  10. @something_else Wow, great guide into stimulants. Methylphenidate was like hell (anxiety, agitation, sweat, bad sleep, high blood pressure, yikes) for me, so I did not even mention trying Elvanse to my doc. But I will talk about it next time. It seems like its worth a try.
  11. Most antidepressants are generally save and can be exchanged with alternatives if you were to show adverse reactions. I sense anxiety about them, even though you never tried them right? They are not comparable to xanax or opioids and such. Most of them take 4-6 weeks at least to show any effects and are generally save to come off of. Your situation seems bad enough, and I think its just not the time for emotional mastery and deep work on yourself if shit hits the fan right now in your life. Forcing the entire load of the situation just on yourself isn't doing your depression any favour. So speak with a professional and make a plan. They are not magic pills either. But worth a try. Especially if bad sleep, anxiety ect. is in the mix.
  12. Btw. if anyone wants to listen to Bashar on Spotify on the go: https://open.spotify.com/show/48aLTmKzM68o78vKhA62nw?si=922371a7abb34660 or just search up "Higher Mind" podcast. A friend of mine regularly uploads smaller and larger bits of his talks there (he follows his stuff for 10+ years).
  13. I mean, you know that grey goose is just above bottom of the barrel standard. This bottle costs like 5$ before tax to make. The French company behind them just scratches together neutral alcohol from different cheap places to make it. The rest is marketing. The best vodka money can buy is around 25$ in Europe fyi ps: vodka is inherently a cheap substance to make. No amount of aging will change the taste. And even the best methods to make it are cheap. Rum, whiskeys ect. can deserve a high price tag on the other hand.
  14. King of conformity: Buying this crap for 70$ at a club. Extrapoints if you pretend it tastes acceptable.
  15. Yeah, I guess that would be my approach. But talking about mystical experiences to someone, who has never had anything like it, is generally a beautiful waste of time. Imagine I could induce them with a little 15 second sneak peak into the DMT realm to ground our discussion. That would be more fruitful.