-
Content count
7,133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Natasha Tori Maru
-
If I am feeling like being a particular type of piece of shit that day - I might hit "submit reply"
-
It isn't gendered - it is a bias to integrity. It is one of my top values. Obviously a personal opinion. It isn't about height. It is about the lies.
-
@integration journey Thank YOU for being part of my journey - I learn so much in relation to each member here
-
It is low integrity no matter how we want to twist it. Lesser of two poor behaviours doesn't make the behaviour any better or excuse it. Just because others around us have shit standards for integrity doesn't justify our own lies and poor conduct. Fixation on height is just going to limit your mindset and reduce ones sense of agency. You don't want a woman who is qualifying a man this way. It isn't even a useful proxy.
-
@Heaven I work in commercial construction (think hospitals, science facilities, education /universities) as a partner with my Dad. I do project management, estimating & contract administration. I basically read the plans, order and track all consumables (doors, frames, windows, hardware, fixtures and fittings), manage subcontractor relationships and legalities, communicate with the client/architect/consultants & quote all projects. Because we are a design and construct GC family operated business - I do anything that comes my way with very little oversight or rigid role structure. I am sort of my own boss. As long as I meet the deadline and keep costs in line while producing extremely high quality builds I can operate as I please. I love it. I get to build the infrastructure that helps heal and aid the community. I love giving it all I have so others can be well
-
My secret game is typing a response and closing down the page. Reopening it later to check on the thread & laughing at re-reading my reply
-
Jesus. It sounds like you have not have had a good time of it.
-
I really don't think this is what @CARDOZZO is saying. He is not dismissing the need for community.
-
Natasha Tori Maru replied to LordFall's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
The Cornell Title IX proceeding did not establish that the rape didn't happen. “all the men were excused of rape” - that is not necessarily incompatible with the documented Title IX outcome. A Title IX finding is not a criminal conviction for rape. The investigations didn't establish that the rape didn't happen. Failing to prosecute is not the same thing as establishing that the alleged event didn't occur. -
@Human Mint To be clear - I agree with you regarding creativity. I think it heavily depends how you are using AI. The creative process for me is all about the process itself. I do not care about the outcome. AI being too involved in that process for me, is detrimental and detracts from my experience. That is separate to the issue of enormous volumes of stolen data and art AI's are entrained on.
-
If more information was the answer, most people's shit would be resolved. Access to information in this age is enormous. It is definitely a stage of development or problem solving. But it needs to be moved through. Removal of distraction. Ruthless action. Nothing to it but to do it
-
@Human Mint Many proponents of AI enjoy the fact that skills (and results) are no longer being gatekept by people who have spent years at their craft (drawing would be an example). It can make one feel as if they are accomplishing something without half the work involved. Where that work is sourced from - and by what means - can be an issue. It bypasses the potential joy of the process of skill acquisition and application itself to expedite a result.
-
Natasha Tori Maru replied to Olaf's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Best thing I ever did. No regrets (not going the lie, the process was difficult). The difficulty for me was I had no set duration, path or outcome. I just had to dive in. On the other side I am much more aligned and congruent across the board. I make better decisions. I am more authentic. Confident. Peaceful. Happiness becomes redefined in a way. Peace becomes it. Lots of pleasure seeking stopped. It was like ripping up the dodgy under-engineered foundation of my building and demolishing the whole thing. Then rebuilding with proper footing, rebar and structure. I can build, extend and have more load bearing capacity for life's troubles with this new building. But it is disillusioning when you are in the middle of the process. With nothing but rubble and destruction around you -
Natasha Tori Maru replied to Olaf's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Olaf I went through a similar process. It sounds like you are describing a collapse of an identity-level purpose structure. -
Natasha Tori Maru replied to Olaf's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
For me - raising my consciousness has made my relationship to survival easier and less stressful. Not survival itself. The mechanics, challenges and tribulations of survival remain the same. Raising my consciousness and awareness has benefited how I respond to survival pressure. How much I am thrown about by life. Life is. It goes. It isn't a race to the end. There is a measure of peace when a lot of seeking stops and we deeply, deeply accept and surrender to what is. The friction generated by the small self dissolves as we realise truth. What IS - outside of concept, ideas, interpretation. This is where suffering arises from. And there is a reason why suffering is touted as the greatest teacher. Feelings are felt more truly. Thoughts are clearer. And they pass more rapidly and are experienced with more depth. There is what is happening separate from: perception - interpretation/conceptualisation - identification/resistance. These additions we generate lead to suffering. These additions need to be totally deconstructed. That's the work of awareness helping integration and conditioning.. Recognising what IS. What is truth - helps to make this distinction (between what we generate, and what is). And raising your consciousness is recognising and becoming aware of Truth. I don't know if this helps. It is just what came out -
Natasha Tori Maru replied to Olaf's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I cannot speak for Leo - but if he is on a path of integration and working on conditioning? In my experience that is more emotionally challenging and confronting than raising consciousness alone. The most fucked up shit comes up. And you have to just deal. Squirm in place. You have to struggle. Find a way. And couple this with navigating survival. It has been my biggest challenge. Is my biggest challenge. The process of working through conditioning often DOES simultaneously raise consciousness. It is always darkest before dawn. I have no regrets. As down as I got, it has been worth it. Peace, clarity and stability are wonderful <3 -
Machine elves trying to feed off women's breasts.
-
Natasha Tori Maru replied to Olaf's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If you do not also work on integration, grounding and embodiment as well as raising consciousness - in my experience - you are in for a bad time! -
Ha ha ha! Peacocking and luring them with adorable animals? A certain trap!
-
Naughty naughty - SUCH a bad scientist not isolating your variables I am quite austere and regimented. I have controlled enough other variables to reasonably deduct creatine has beneficial effects for me. I log all workouts and export from my Garmin as well - I look at trends over time - creatine use shows up in my data. It causes anxiety in some people, though.
-
From a woman's perspective - I do not care about height. I *do* care about integrity. If you lie about your height on a dating app, or to my face, I am going to assess you very, very critically. As opposed to being more charitable and open (which is my normal operandi when meeting new people).
-
Natasha Tori Maru replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is aligned with how I view manifestation. -
Second this! @Vido is lovely and so open to speak with We have a second part planned - so if anyone has any followup questions post them! I'll also have a better mic this time, so get ready for fully crisp, grating, unclassing cussing Aussie accent (so sorry about that, it can be hard to understand and uncultured) I am glad it has been well received. Really wasn't sure how it would go.
-
Natasha Tori Maru replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Make sure you don't twist things in your mind to spirituality bypass. This sure sounds like a slippery sort of bypass thinking. -
Natasha Tori Maru replied to LordFall's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I can't believe what I am reading here.
