Majed

Member
  • Content count

    1,740
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Majed

  1. @Miguel1 Well well well, sounds that it's time for a veteran to retire. Mission completed with success. I'm proud of you brother! Go on to deeper adventure within your own consciousness and self this time 😉.
  2. @Miguel1 If i had done 20-30k approaches, i would be making out with 30 girls a night. I've already made out with 10 girls a night more than one time. And i haven't done 3k approaches. I'm curious if you go to the club you probably can make out and sleep with any girl you want at this level.
  3. @Miguel1 Wait what??? You really did 30k approaches ? Lmao i haven't even done 3k. How long did it take you to do all that, sounds like so much work. Plus how do you keep finding places to do so much pick up without becoming noticeable ? Did you travel to new cities ? Plus what kind of crazy experiences did you have ?? I really want to hear your perspective, it's so interesting to me.
  4. @Olaf Don't take it too literally. Changing people's lives can literally mean entertaining them the time of a ping pong session on tv. Not everyone has to change the world dramatically, at the end it's all just a dream, chill out.
  5. @Leo Gura Lmaooo. Some people here are truly retarded. loll.
  6. @Thought Art yes https://www.instagram.com/majedtafech0?stkn=NWZycm01czNxc3E3 I need to work on making higher quality music by upgrading my equipment, as well as making more videos where i rap not just audios. I'll do all that in the near future.
  7. @Leo Gura My plan was to make reels where i rap, attracting an audience over time, that i could convert into donators on patreon where i could post my raps in advance. I'm also open to other ways of monetization like selling merch,etc... I'm also planning on learning more about the music industry and how the business and marketing side of things work.
  8. @Leo Gura Thanks for the advice man! I recommend to people to not be discouraged by the odds of success given that most people fail. The reason they fail is because they don't want it bad enough, and commit obvious amateur's mistakes. They're just dabbling and aren't serious. For me, living out my passion for rap music is the most important thing in my life. So i won't worry much about the fact that most people fail, for the reasons i just cited.
  9. @Leo Gura My highest passion is rap music. Do you think it's possible for me to live off of it one day ? Somehow i always knew it had to be my career since i was 11 years old instinctively.
  10. I think that losing weight is a deeply spiritual journey, as it requires relinquishing material desires for food, towards a higher goal, like being fit, looking better as well as having better health.
  11. I realized that my financial problems were because of me not taking responsibility to develop marketable skills and sell them for money, as well as learning how to generate passive income and investing... All the things related to money. But then i noticed that i just find this area of life boring. Don't get me wrong, I like having money, but I find the process of generating money boring. On the contrary other areas of life like dating, mating, approaching women, etc... I find it very enjoyable. I guess got to do what you got to do to earn that money and become financially successful. To be honest even other areas in life I find them boring like eating healthy and going to the gym. Or serious meditation and contemplation, for example. Even though I enjoyed contemplating for hours on mdma when I took it. Or even reading, I enjoy watching videos on YouTube, but reading i find it difficult. I also enjoy making rap music. I guess now the priority is to make money, so I am going to focus on that for a while.
  12. @Joseph Maynor Yeah, I think that today you can turn pretty much any passion into a business, given you work on it and you're patient.
  13. @Joseph Maynor Theory is also important though. Do not skip over it.
  14. @MaxBlume There are several ways to monetize your passion as an entrepreneur, learn about those .
  15. @Rigel It worked to an extent, but i should work more to actualize my full potential in regards to obtaining results from Leo's advice.
  16. So, I am going to break down Leo's advice into 3 different categories: spiritual, dating wise, and career wise. Since I started my journey with actualized.org I've done a lot of work. Spirituality is probably where I've gotten the most success out of the three domains i listed above. I've done hundreds of hours in total of combined meditations and contemplations, and my consciousness really grew a lot. However, I had rare ecstatic experiences before doing spiritual work then I didn't have such robust experiences sober. I've tried mdma once, and it was a really great spiritual experience, however I won't do psychedelics anymore because I have mental illnesses. I should do more spiritual work like contemplation and meditation to get more mystical experiences, however that isn't a priority for now. Dating wise, I've had success too, I've had a lot of experience approaching women, close to 2700 approaches, a lot of make outs in clubs, however never got laid because I didn't have money for the hotel room, because of my mental illnesses I couldn't get a job, I was too dysfunctional to work. After treatment though I am planning on getting a job, to have money to take girls to hotel rooms and get laid there. Career wise is where I didn't have much success yet, simply because I didn't really work at it, since my passion is rap music and I need money for proper equipment, which since I am planning on getting a job soon, am planning to get those equipment and make higher quality rap songs. I have a talent for rap, but I just need more financial resources to actualize my vision. I have a strategy of posting reels regularly where I rap and create a Patreon where people can support me in exchange of exclusive content. If I can get some 50 people to donate 10 dollars a month, I'll be able to quit my job and focus full time on rap. I am still 23 years old. So yeah, that's that.
  17. Guys i have two options: either work a job and have money to make music as well as going out and having a social life. ‎Or continuing on higher education for a couple of years before being able to live life. ‎Which one should i choose ? ‎I guess imma choose the first option, fuck it. I have deep needs for art and socializing. I can't just ignore them for 3 years while i study, imma take a couple of years off studying to pursue music and socialization, then i'll continue on higher education.
  18. @Rigel Dude read my post before responding lol.
  19. @Leo Gura Black pill guys aren't serious people; they just want to whine and complain instead of taking action to solve their problems. At least red pill people's ego is structured around competition, taking action and responsibility. Even though it is unspiritual, immature, juvenile, and toxic it is still better than doing absolutely nothing except whining and complaining.
  20. @Butters This is self deception. Unless you're asexual, you need to mate and date, don't kid yourself. Not everything is done for high consciousness purposes, sometimes you just need pragmatism to solve a concrete problem.