Majed

Member
  • Content count

    1,736
  • Joined

  • Last visited

3 Followers

About Majed

Personal Information

  • Location
    beirut lebanon
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

11,611 profile views
  1. @Olaf Don't take it too literally. Changing people's lives can literally mean entertaining them the time of a ping pong session on tv. Not everyone has to change the world dramatically, at the end it's all just a dream, chill out.
  2. @Leo Gura Lmaooo. Some people here are truly retarded. loll.
  3. @Thought Art yes https://www.instagram.com/majedtafech0?stkn=NWZycm01czNxc3E3 I need to work on making higher quality music by upgrading my equipment, as well as making more videos where i rap not just audios. I'll do all that in the near future.
  4. @Leo Gura My plan was to make reels where i rap, attracting an audience over time, that i could convert into donators on patreon where i could post my raps in advance. I'm also open to other ways of monetization like selling merch,etc... I'm also planning on learning more about the music industry and how the business and marketing side of things work.
  5. @Leo Gura Thanks for the advice man! I recommend to people to not be discouraged by the odds of success given that most people fail. The reason they fail is because they don't want it bad enough, and commit obvious amateur's mistakes. They're just dabbling and aren't serious. For me, living out my passion for rap music is the most important thing in my life. So i won't worry much about the fact that most people fail, for the reasons i just cited.
  6. @Leo Gura My highest passion is rap music. Do you think it's possible for me to live off of it one day ? Somehow i always knew it had to be my career since i was 11 years old instinctively.
  7. @Joseph Maynor Yeah, I think that today you can turn pretty much any passion into a business, given you work on it and you're patient.
  8. @Joseph Maynor Theory is also important though. Do not skip over it.
  9. @MaxBlume There are several ways to monetize your passion as an entrepreneur, learn about those .
  10. @Rigel It worked to an extent, but i should work more to actualize my full potential in regards to obtaining results from Leo's advice.
  11. @Rigel Dude read my post before responding lol.