Karmadhi
Member-
Content count
3,076 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Karmadhi
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
5,346 profile views
-
Then we will see a radical change in American and European relationship to Israel in the next 20 years or so once Stage Green becomes the main stage there Or 30 years I do not know In Western Europe it is already almost 50-50
-
Yes and i used to buy it Then after 1 year of buying it I realized it wont happen
-
I never said that if you were referring to me I have said it does not seem like they can win and just prolonging an attrition war does not benefit them Which is totally different Winning means taking back all their land I have never said they will collapse next month As far as I can predict the war will last until 2028 at the earliest Both sides are pretty stubborn I do agree I keep hearing scholars which I do respect say Ukraine will collapse next month and I used to buy it until I realized it wont happen anytime soon.
-
I am referring to the current situation with the current government and their policies. Of course if Israel changes course totally and grows a conscience the opinion will shift It did with Germany which did far worse However I do not trust in it since the population seems quite radicalized unfortunately Also I have not seen any radical effort to make peace with the other major parties The last reasonable guy was Rabbin who got unfortunately killed by an Israeli Sometimes I wonder if an Israeli leader can even survive if he decided to make peace with Palestine The current poll is not good https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2026/06/04/most-people-across-36-countries-have-negative-views-of-israel-and-little-confidence-in-netanyahu/ https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20260513-israel-becomes-worlds-most-disliked-country-global-survey-finds/
-
Israel has nuclear weapons They cannot be destroyed All they can do is reform
-
I mean Israel is the most hated country in the world now according to recent polls and the entire stage green is basically anti USA and anti Israel I am not talking out of my ass, there has been serious research about this with 90% or more left-wing people in the West having a negative view of Israel They have lost the plot when it comes to the future population of humanity Stage Green is the future, whether you like it or not The new Stage that will encompas most of developed countries A Mandani type president will be in USA within 20 years And such president will lead much more differently when it comes to how USA behaves globally I dont know why @Leo Gura cannot see that in 20 years most of the West, including USA will be more and more Green Current format of USA foreign policy and even Israel's behaviour cannot survive as Stage Green demonizes them to hell For some reason they think USA will be stuck in Stage Blue and Orange boomer era aka Biden, Bush and Trump
-
Reminds me of those delusional establishment people saying Russia will collapse soon It wont Neither will Israel Only thing that can happen is internal reform but not collapse
-
I recall you said in an old video in an ironic voice that perhaps USA are the terrorists given the drone strikes and other stuff they do in the Middle East You were alluding that what USA does is not so different I cannot remember the video but it was more of a sarcastic critique of the "USA fights terrorism" type of rhetoric Also at the end of the day @Raze does it even matter if terrorism or not We can all agree it is war crimes, that is enough to condemn it Something can be condemened without it being textbook terrorism Lets not get lost in semantics To be fair I also never hear Russians get called terrorists even though they strike civilians in Ukraine often State actors rarely get that label, it is usually non state organizations or militias IRA were considered terrorists for example, it is not only an arab thing The Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka too If I can ask where are you from, or live? And what age are you? We endgage here often but I do not know anything about your background
-
I notice Leo puts a lot of value into how you kill, not what the results of the action are His reasoning is that if I press a button that launches a drone strike that will result in someone being burned alive it is way less bad, than me going next to someone, pouring gasoline on them and setting them alight with a match To him it is how brutal you are willing to be physically not the result is Shooting someone with a bullet in the head is less bad than throwing an axe to their face I notice this type of reasoning from him
-
Lets see I want to stay positive, even if hard On the meanwhile I have a question off topic I recall you planned to cretae a course regarding the subcniscious mind Something practical Will it happen? if you dont mind me asking ofc
-
I agree but I feel it is not grounded in truth but in biases when you demonize someone because you view them as a serious rival. If you speak to anti China people, they will say "China is evil and USA is good" That is the type of people my post was targetting
-
Correct me if I am wrong but historically Palestian movements have not been radical religious but more nationalistic in nature PLO, Fatah etc Only Hamas is religious and they are only in charge of Gaza, which is a small chunk of Palestinian land Which is why when I think of Palestine I do not think of Hamas as to me they represent more of a radical extreme wing rather than the mainstream wing which has been the PLO for decades now I do not know if PLO is suicidal like that to be honest. PLO is recognized by 80% of the world including many Western countries like France, UK, Canada etc so they are somewhat reasonable I feel Fair point. I never looked at it that way. I take that for granted.
-
I agree I was partial on them continuing but the Iran war has really messed up Ukraine prospects It greatly increased oil prices which aids Russia and even worse, it has left Ukraine with little to no air defense What I notice from following the war for the last 3 years is that it basically has weakened both Ukraine and Russia with no real major territory gains made by Ukraine If Ukraine agrees to loose that 20% today in a deal, or fight for 2 more years then do a deal, it does not matter The 20% is lost either way. So why fight? What is gained? By a deal, a good deal, you can secure you will not loose more land. Which is not guaranteed if you keep fighting. To me what matters is Ukraine getting a deal where they are bullet proof from future Russian invasion But they seem also focused on getting territory back, which to me is just foolish nationalism that does not help them On this I am way more realistic than a lot of other analysis who are like "Ukraine should not give away land to bad evil Russia" I want to stay optimistic given the global outrage and PR disaster there is atm for Israel But you never know I feel the only true way for peace is for Palestinians to swallow their pain and basically say israel has a right to exist and we recognize it It is capitulation but no other realistic option given the 1 sided power dynamic. Then the ball is on Israel. That is what I would do if I was the leader there.
-
Of course it is not the same I am not saying Ukraine will cease to exist or loose most of its territory But in my opinion they will loose the 20% Russian currently occupies and be bombed like hell until a peace deal is reached Not to mention another 100.000 of them killed as soldiers A deal will eventually happen I have no issue accepting this reality But I have issue accepting what you said about Palestine ceasing to exist and them leaving I wonder why Does that include West Bank or only Gaza? They are not the same thing
-
Do you think Russia will crush Ukraine too as the more powerful party? And how would you suggest Palestinian case get resolved realistically
