meta_male
Member-
Content count
1,189 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by meta_male
-
I've had such thoughts in other situations, especially with narcissists. They know exactly how to push your buttons. It sounds like you've been deeply hurt and this is the response of a part inside you which tries to protect your wounds at all cost.
-
@The Redeemer Not myself, but I've seen it first hand.
-
Do THEY have low self esteem? I Hope you're joking bro
-
@The Redeemer If you want low quality friends...
-
Because you want to take the fast and easy road to social status.
-
@Sabth What's holding you back? Go for it.
-
That's because your environment is the reflection of your inner world.
-
This one stings for a while, but give it some weeks and you'll be back stronger.
-
You didn't. Own up to it and move on, you're a human being after all.
-
It's fine not to ask back...at least that would be congruent with your energy.
-
meta_male replied to The Redeemer's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Narcissists are in suffering. Just don't take them seriously and you'll be fine -
I wish you saw your own cringe.
-
I'd be concerned if this wasn't the case. Let him get slapped by reality
-
Don't read too much into TikTok videos made by kids.
-
No, you will forget about porn.
-
It's fine for me. Let him give it a shot.
-
Because men got their brains washed by PUAs.
-
Good, leave them for us
-
Did you notice something? You're attracting those who are on the same level as you. You haven't met all women yet...so go work on yourself and find something you're passionate about that's not about women.
-
@Kid A Don't know, I've never met one.
-
Because they're more developed.
-
@Yimpa Control yourself, mine's already flatter than roadkill. It's just easier entertaining people with immaturity.
-
@Yimpa Trying to attract more animals ay
-
Most sensible thing I've read in a long time. Still guilty of it myself though
-
There's women out there just collecting orbiters. That's pretty much it. Next time just kiss the girl to make it clear what this is about and to find out whether she's in or not.
