-
Content count
344 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Cubbage
-
The UFO's are so beyond our own technology that when you realize how far ahead they are you'll shit yourself in disbelief. We're fuck all compared to them.
-
Same. They're both silly, but Covenant is so trashy I find myself enjoying it more and more everytime. I've watched a lot of good shit, so nowadays, I get more of a kick out of something that's not quite there. I'm happy the new Alien film will continue Ridley's insane vision. Least it is more original material from a delusional visionary rather than a corporate affair ala Romulus.
-
Cubbage replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
I love the Ridley Scott alien sequels lol they're not great but they're also a lot of fun to take the piss out of with mates. The script is hilarious for Prometheus, but Covenant especially: "Let me do the fingering" - David Iconic.
-
Cubbage replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It never ends 👁 -
Strieber is an essential figure to study. Nick Pope shares some interesting, uniqely British perspectives.
-
-
Yeah men are into all sorts of fucking weird girls and vice versa. The adage of "there's someone out there for everybody" takes on a bunch of twisted forms regardless of gender 👹 most of the women I was attracted to as an immature man were low-key criminals lol
-
Sit in a dark room and really contemplate it once you've studied everything out there in ufology. That gives you the clearest answer. But if you've not bothered to look into it beyond just a few hours of videos and reading, you're not gonna get anywhere regardless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-
Bashar has some exceptional insights and any self-deceptive behaviour shouldn't overshadow that. You can listen to him in a nuanced fashion if you put your mind to it.
-
No worries. Worth checking his whole channel out. Fountain of info.
-
Dolan always has the most interesting perspective. You can tell he's super experienced in the field and isn't as lost in the fantasy-sauce like a lot of the talking heads.
-
Defo
-
@Joseph Maynor Good one that lol
-
It felt earnt back then, it wasn't so much about manipulating views. If you did well it was completely off your own back. Nowadays, you seriously need some manipulation wiggle room in ghe beginning to hope of getting yourself out there. After you get the success and become stable, that's when you can (hopefully) afford to be balance things out to become the authentic creator you aspire to be. Tricky though, the algorithm is changing all the time. YouTubing sometimes feels so much more like a game than it ever has done.
-
Yeah it's pretty annoying I look back on my old stuff with a fondness for the 100% authentic era of YouTube success
-
Honestly in this day and age on YouTube, that's the only way you're gonna be able to reach some viewers outside the regular. It's a symptomn of the times. Any creator would rather name their titles in a properly appropriate fashion, but the algorithm punishes you for this so badly that it's hard to maintain integrity. Struggled finding a balance myself.
-
Cheers mush! I rewatched that video after you mentioned that the other day. It was actually really helpful to see that again as I recognised that was the video where the 'Vivec style' emerged and has been evolving ever since. It was like an inflection point for my channel cause my voice is fuuuuccked up in all the years leading up to that one 🤣 wouldn't have watched it otherwise, so thanks for that.
-
I have a mad accent. If it annoys anyone that's a good sign that the people who do like it like are huge fans of it haha.
-
I like the framing of that 👾
-
Good point yeah. I like a lot of their perspectives but that one felt self-contradictory compared to other stuff. I've noticed a lot of "it's both at the same time/they're one and the same" style arguments during spiritual discourse online regarding the existence of "other", which struck me as inconclusive. I like to think Bashar IS an entity being channelled, but that doesn't necessarily mean the entity is fully awake to every aspect of the truth. If you even put yourself in Bashars shoes (weird way to phrase it they probably don't have shoes 👽) their could be an attachment to Anka being his intimate conduit that the notion of "other" is something Bashar itself hasn't transcended. Major conjecture/speculation I know, but something to think about.
-
It is if you tell yourself that. I have loads of short mates, even shorter than me. They have no trouble pulling girls. I have never been one for picking up girls at all I've just had good relationships with good looking girls without thinking into my height or looks ever. The difference in 'hotness' between the girls my shorter and taller mates pull is, well, fuck all, cause there isn't any. Maybe things in other countries are different, in the UK, it is not a big deal.
-
Enjoyed watching this a lot!
-
Cubbage replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's the gist of it aye 🕳 -
Cubbage replied to Carl-Richard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Is it worth me explaining? I'd imagine this is a generally known state within this community.
