yetineti

Member
  • Content count

    1,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yetineti

  1. @Inliytened1 Literally every post from Emerald is fantastic. This really caught me off guard.
  2. @Emerald My whole point from the start is that there are tradeoffs. I never even entered a conversation about pickup or ‘his domain.’ That’d be foolish. The problem is: he thinks everything is his domain or mediocre. I’d be curious how you see it your way.
  3. Fair, it’s not my fault he decided to tie his whole identity into a web, though.
  4. Get some wives, then I’ll take your advice. Otherwise you’re just hoping out loud.
  5. @LordFall You’re cracking bro. I brought up a literal itemized list of points and you’ve only made one: I’m not exceptional, I think I’m a victim and I’m projecting it onto you. What obvious cope.
  6. His whole facade is collapsing.
  7. @LordFall Stop insulting people. It is not attractive.
  8. Something intimate too… like a dairy queen or something.
  9. @LordFall So are you going to address my points? Seems like your appeals to your own authority and shaming other people won’t be enough this time.
  10. @LordFall Caring is. He baited you with such ease.
  11. If someone cannot discuss the trade-off or vulnerabilities of their framework or a framework having inherent limitations in general, I don’t believe that they have what they think they have figured out. Especially not when their best argument is, I am basically a failure as a person in every way ha
  12. @Inliytened1 Doing things robotically or to the max is not necessarily inherently bad of course not. But when a framework is so clearly arrogant and misguided to the point where I can make multi paragraph rebuttals in under two minutes, there’s something to be acknowledged at the very least.
  13. What a bleak, self centered life.
  14. No wive(s), no intimacy, no point made.
  15. I’m done bickering with you. I told you you’d argue.
  16. @LordFall I’d encourage you to be more reactive and less calculating in your response. Your modeled answers are crumbing realtime to honesty.
  17. @LordFall I respond so quick because you make it so easy. I’m not a victim. I never said that. I have not complained about life at all. That is cope you’ve been labeling as ‘addressing my points’ while not actually addressing them. Calling my points weak or making up that I act like a victim just makes you look like a whiney victim yourself and is obvious deflection. And I don’t feel bad for you. Reconcile Polyamory and Intimacy, for example. I dare you. And when you’re done, let us know how it’s going for you and your wives and your intimacy. Or address the multitude of other points I made. OR why don’t you just actually show some vulnerability and stop acting like you have no tradeoffs. It may be the dumbest thing to try to convince us of; that you have no tradeoffs. Ridiculous.
  18. I’ll leave you with this. You can’t have everything you want and understand the world. Guys like you are naturally an alpha in a room, not reality. You can’t build your games, craft your models, pick up chicks, run a business, be right about everything and 100% present too. While I’m living this below average life you described, I’m getting thousands of hours of contemplation and relaxation a guy like you couldn’t dream of. I like understanding more than anything. That’s what sets us apart. Keep doing what you’re doing. Just drop the intellect act with it. You don’t have the time for it to be believable. Especially, not with the balantant insults this far in. At least when I critique you, it serves a a multitude of great points. From your perspective, you’ve basically been arguing with a nobody—who you’ve had an awful lot to say to haha. Even if you were right about me. What does that say about you?
  19. I like how you criticize stage green from below, though. It is funny. Not saying you don’t have yellow qualities and to be fair you’re weaponizing a model without yet realizing the limitations of models, obviously. So, there are layers of irony.
  20. It is always so odd when someone resorts to calling you mediocre, a troll, criticizing you as a person, your communication style, etc.
  21. The point about intimacy, for example—you went to mentioning 4 billion other girls. Is your plan to be intimate with all of them? You use words very definitionally, sure. Do you know what intimate means?
  22. @LordFall Are you done criticizing my communication style instead of engaging with it?
  23. @LordFall You literally just did exactly what I said you would do, almost word for word. I named tradeoffs; you called them mediocrity and said I dislike competence. Thanks for making my point for me.