Loveeee

Member
  • Content count

    1,498
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Loveeee

  1. I see, I'm a total noob when it comes to the DW, hopefully I won't have to do it but hey whatever it takes, but for now I hope to find MALT on clearweb RC shops, asking around like you suggested
  2. For spiritual work Just found out 5-MeO-DMT has been fucking outlawed 2 months ago here in France, just when I start exploring it for fuck's sake, why God why are you doing this I'll look for MALT but I only see DALT for now on the clearweb Darkweb seems like a pain in the ass but maybe I'll have no choice
  3. Alors on peut remonter jusqu'à toi donc quel est l'intérêt du DW ? So it can be traced back to you so what's the point of the DW? (For our non-french friends )
  4. Still better than acid and shrooms?
  5. Me too but they don't have MALT, do yours ? Not asking for source
  6. Small world ! My last 5-MeO order got opened by customs but they sent it to me anyway, but it was still in the grey, so I'm not sure I wanna risk it now, I don't mind the parcel getting destroyed or even a small fine but who knows how far things might go, especially if they keep an eye on me and I get caught again a 3rd or 4th time 5-MeO was in the grey, now it's illegal, there's only MET, DALT and MALT When ordering on the DW in France, is there a way to get it delivered anonymously? Via pick-up point or something? Not anymore since May
  7. @Leo Gura What about 5-MeO-MET ? Or something else ? DiPT and MiPT also became illegal
  8. Of course you can't bring back most of your trip your sober state of consciousness doesn't have enough resolution it's too gross
  9. When I trip and dissolve into infinity it feels like both unity and pixelisation, both sides of the same coin Although nothing changes visually or otherwise, all distinctions dissolve into a field of infinitely many infinitesimal pixels of consciousness, including my body and mind, and that is oneness, equivalent to one pixel, or no pixel Infinite division is like no division My consciousness is already infinitely subdivided right now but I'm not conscious of it, not much at least As you may know, zero is infinity, zero diameter means infinite diameter So each pixel is part of Infinity but also Infinity itself, Infinity is made out of itself, sounds tautological but Infinity is bound to be, pun intended Timestamped :
  10. I'm not asking if you would be okay with it, but if you actually want it Not to attain anything but simply surrender your life It would make sense for God to reach such a point, you surrender everything and gain it all back and more, that maximizes your gains You reach for death on 5meo (not by harming the body) and next thing you know, you're actually immortal, and literally God
  11. This infinite field of pixels can be viewed as a collective while still being THE same pixel, let's call it pixel A You can zoom in and out forever you'll always find the same thing, pixel A, otherwise known as God, this collective intelligence
  12. As in burning your fears and impurities and any and all distinctions ultimately
  13. This infinite pixelisation is also why it feels like infinity melts/grinds/burns you I can tap into it on weed or even sober kinda
  14. Yes I want his imaginary intake, not that I won't test it for myself though
  15. God makes it it look like a physical world, obviously that's deception but you might say it's a necessary deception to be able to even talk about it in the first place, kinda passive, but it goes so much beyond that God will fucking break your legs to distract you from becoming God, it will kill someone you love, it's that level of trickery we're talking about here Like Leo said it can be both, something can put you to sleep or awaken you, but yeah it's tricky as all hell Whenever you wake up you realize it's all by design, out of love
  16. One could also say that infinity is a nothing that's full
  17. @Inliytened1 Also, what do you do with your enlightenment?
  18. What I mean is, you'd think infinity would have no choice but to know itself infinitely since it is itself, can't hide from yourself, but infinity can
  19. I mean in the sense of awakening, re-membering yourself as God
  20. @Inliytened1 All kinds of magical properties like remembering and demembering You can contract or expand infinity and it's still infinity I might be getting a little ahead of myself I need to go deeper like I said
  21. @Davino @Inliytened1 Enlighten more ! Which you disagree This all means infinity has infinite resolution which is how it's able to create even the illusion of time, with literally infinite detail you can make it look like things are changing, like making a static image look like it's flowing, seems magical and impossible but so does infinity