Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,191
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. @Mellowmarsh I don't insult anyone, I put objections to their arguments. Maybe for you it's an insult, but it isn't . It's what is called free thinking. You read any idea and then you value it's accuracy and it's flaws. If you are a fundamentalist of a doctrine, non duality or another, you perceive it as a blasphemy and as an insult, but it isn't, it's an analysis
  2. You didn't understand, I'm not angry, I'm pointing your behaviour. You interpreted it as anger because you can't see and don't want to see how you act and process . If you don't agree, explain, don't insult as you use to do. Are you a little kid that resolve any discussion insulting? Try anything better
  3. your comments are offensive and full of need of putting down that contradict your beliefs learned about non duality, same than talking with a fundamentalist. There is violence in your speech. For example, someone expose a very elaborate tesis and your response is: that's bullshit, blah blah. Ok, maybe you need insulting people who contradicts your religion, but would be good that you change those insults by an elaborate argumentation to explain why that tesis is wrong Look, let's see if you understand this. If someone says anything, responding: that's bullshit and you are an idiot, is not a response, is what a kid does to defend their need of stability. Do you understand?
  4. It's not a recognition, because any recognition would be just a mental realization. For example, you could realize that people is selfish or that your motivation to be an engineer is self image, or that you are gay, to give some examples. But this realizations could dissolve some barriers that your psyche built in order to preserve is stability, and when a barrier falls, what was contented by this barrier manifest. Then, when all barriers fall, what is absolute manifest. Many barriers are innate, created by evolution in order to survive and operate as a hive being, and in order to survive in a hostile environment. Maybe someone could think that there are no more barriers, but there is an elephant in the room. That's why meditation, passing time alone observing with the will to open up and see make those barriers clear. Humility is needed, but it's very common having the need of being arrived.
  5. After a rather long process, spanning some years of focusing on breaking down the barriers separating you from yourself, you reach a point where it is easy to empty your mind completely, leaving only the structure of "I am": subject and object, the duality of observer and experience. At first, dismantling this seems impossible, you cannot do it, but if you hold your ground within that structured void, the structure dissolves; the "I am" vanishes, and the structure is gone. Reality loses its limits, edges, and definition; it becomes liquid, fluid. Once you can reach this state with relative ease, your experience takes on this quality to some extent, yet this is not the revelation. Then, at a certain moment while meditating, reality suddenly opens up. It is no longer merely fluid and borderless; it is the Totality, and its power, total power, is revealed to you. It feels as though your brain is frying and your hair is standing on end from the electricity. Your heart opens, and your ego is truly humbled. You stand before the Totality and are one with it; tears stream down your face, the prodigal son has returned after living in isolation in a dry desert. It is the light of the Totality, and in that moment, you would submit to any torture, for it is always the Totality. You are no longer a seeker, but a servant asking for a mission. Your vector shifts from inward to outward. You are not a well needing to be filled, but a gushing spring. You have everything, because you are that, the Totality manifesting as form. And you understand everything because it's very simple: you are, period. And in this fact the absolute glory of the unlimited that is is always present. It's unlimited, and it's life is total. Nothing lacks, it's everything. You are exactly that, this is not an idea or a realization, is a openness of something that was closed.
  6. Of course, the Jesus figure was a construct. The real Jesus of Nazareth was an apocalyptic prophet. He preached an imminent apocalypse, one that would occur within his own generation, and claimed that only a specific Jewish tribe would be saved, to the exclusion of everyone else. He preached giving one's possessions to others and living like a hippie who loves everyone, because the apocalypse was just around the corner and nothing else mattered. Later, his message evolved; after four centuries, the Roman Empire adopted Christianity, incorporating ideas that had been completely adapted to the needs of that society and era. So Jesus is not Jesus, is just a mith.
  7. Never, it happens sober after doing 5 meo and many other psychedelics for 2 years. When you are on 5 men there is always something twisted, it's a kind of violence that forces resistance violently, then others barriers more subtle arises. 5meo is an act of surrender but it's the ego that violently order to surrender using a substance, then it never will work, at least as I see it, but will prepare your structure to the real dissolution
  8. I read some but always I found them disappointing, like some lacks. Krishnamurty, adyashanty, tolle. What most inspired me to look inward was this fragment that seems quite....not interesting, not so deep I sat on the bed to look out the large window directly in front of me, gazing at the lights reflecting off the narrow, muddy streets of that small town. I was thinking about the pleasure Charles Lamb found in the glow of streetlamps on wet cobblestones when, suddenly, a translucent, shimmering, blue-white mist hid that world—and my very experience of being there—from my sight. With the mist came an ineffable peace and joy (...). It is hard to describe an experience of being swept away into... into what? Something I had never read about, never pondered, and whose existence I had never even known—much as an unborn child cannot grasp a description of this world. The mist grew denser, and as it deepened, the knowledge, the comfort, the radiance, the peace—in a word, the ecstasy—deepened as well, until "I" seemed to be "That" and "That" seemed to be "I." We were mingled, blended, fused... I was pure consciousness, pure awakening; yet, when I came to, there was nothing to tell. While immersed, I existed within everything that has been, is, and will be; I realized then that while human beings measure space and time, nothing is truly "before" or "after"—everything is simultaneous; everything is simply *there*. Suddenly, the mist and the light vanished just as they had appeared. I was still sitting on my bed, clutching the sheet, eyes wide open, staring at the streetlights. My first thought was: "Good! Beneath it all lies this calm, this joy, this security..." Then, something curious happened to me. I looked out the window at the world, touched the furniture in my room, and said to myself: "How strange—this world is a shadow. I have touched the Real, that which is always 'there'; from now on, this entire world I once knew will be unreal. Why is it there? To experience what?" This fragment made me doing 5meo until frying my brain, also meditating a lot, I perceived the truth in this fragment.
  9. I don't know all of them, but reading and listening them sound limited. Maybe one day I will think: ohh I was so confused, they were right . who knows?
  10. I admit that I just watched some videos and reading his quotes and more or less his paradigm. But when I listen ideas as: "never nothing have happened " I automatically stop listening, can't avoid . This quote is a mistake in it's foundation because it's giving a description affirming that descriptions are false, so, or he's very confused or he's trying to sound mysterious saying anything without sense
  11. Leo caught a glimpse of the face of God when he was a early 30s Westerner hitting the clubs in search of sex. He lacked the necessary trajectory, journey. he hadn't passed through the valley of tears and death (of the ego), and the face of God seared him. He couldn't humble his ego to make way for God, so the ego came to believe that was God. At first, it was a brilliant, energetic, divine ego, but that energy gradually faded; it didn't stem from the source of truth, but rather from the *idea* of truth, which is always corrupt, never pure, crystalline, transparent, absolute and true. So, what happens now? How do we get out of this mess? With absolute humility. Or maybe there are not balls for it? Ohhh so common: God is good, sure, but I choose my ego. But as I know that this choice is absurd, then I believe that my ego is God. How we named this? Well, it's so obvious. the door is just here, now, just open your heart and humble your fucking ego.
  12. The goal of meditation is to open your being to the totality. If you manage to dissolve the barriers and open yourself to that totality, your approach to life will change drastically. Your perspective will no longer be limited. This doesn't mean that lacking money ceases to be a problem, but rather that it is not an absolute problem. The difference is subtle, yet essential.
  13. Look, I know perfectly well what Newman would say. The very name of his site, *Simply This*, already says it all. He would claim that any experience of opening up to the Absolute is merely another dream of consciousness; that any mysticism is simply consciousness dreaming of mysticism. This is a fundamental error: by asserting the existence of an "empty consciousness" that has dreams, he is positing an entity that performs actions. There is no such thing as "the consciousness"; the word "consciousness" only holds meaning from the perspective of a dualistic, observing entity, it is merely the structure reality assumes within the subject-object duality. Yet, the substance of that consciousness is reality itself. Reality is not consciousness; rather, consciousness is reality, and it is capable of knowing itself completely. It is neither a hallucination nor a dream; it is the Absolute, call it God, if you wish. It is a power so absolute that one can only glimpse it for a fleeting second, or else one's being would instantly vaporize. It is reality without restriction, beholding and recognizing itself. It is what mystics throughout the ages have described, and what Newman never have seen,.or better, being open to it; that is why he is so dry, as Ralston
  14. The idea that you don't exist is just an idea, a mental structure. Real spiritually is not about changing the mental structure "I exist" for "I don't exist"
  15. Because I can perceive easily that Newman or Ralston never open themselves to the absolute. They lack humility. It's easy to see listening them, they haven't being open to the source, to the holy that humbles you and burn your psyche. For them reality is a dream, is not real, what is real is the empty consciousness. That's a total mistake, there is not "empty consciousness". That would be an absolute duality
  16. Understanding non-duality is very simple: there is no absolute separation between you and reality; subject and object are the same reality. This is obvious, and anyone can grasp it; what is far more difficult is experiencing it. What I have said a hundred times is that the notion that the "self" is merely a thought, an illusion, actually hinders the experience of non-duality, because the self is, quite obviously, a real structure. Furthermore, true mystical openness goes beyond merely experiencing non-duality; it requires a moment of absolute surrender for the Totality to reveal itself. Newman and his ilk have never (I am absolutely certain of this) taken that step. Neither Ralston. Al hallaj did it, for example
  17. Spirituality consists of opening yourself to the limitless, living source of reality and becoming one with it. It is something absolutely real, yet it cannot be defined or structured. All that talk about non-duality is merely philosophy; it remains within the conceptual mental structure. The distinction between the self being illusory or real is simply a matter of definition. The self is the self, period; its classification doesn't matter. What matters is its essence, what reality is in its essence. Btw, that affirmation that says that only one between 5 million can understand non duality is a proof of the level of fake and pathetic elitist history that non duality is. Do you believe special because you understand jim Newman? Wow. Others feel special because are MAGA. Others because they believe that are god. Many special people everywhere
  18. You are talking about an impossibility, that is, that a spiritual teacher is a narcissist and a liar. It's absolutely impossible. In fact, is one day it would happen, reality would implode and disappear for ever, everyone knows that. Sadhguru approved 👍. Stop that horrible blasphemy and be again a believer, for your own good (and the good of this reality)
  19. I’ve had that experience of the total dissolution of the subject-object duality, let’s say, 200 times, mostly sober, to pick a number. I think I understand quite well how it works. Let’s see: at a certain point, you empty your mind completely, and there is only "I am". the fact of a center that perceives an experience and knows that it exists. This "I am" is exactly the same in me, in you, or in any other reflective structure. It's just a structure. Two limits: subject and object. Then you focus on the subject, on the perceiving center. What is it? Is it someone? If you maintain that focus long enough, at a certain moment the subject-object duality collapses. Reality loses its boundaries, since "I" and "am" are two boundaries, and opens up. It is total, and within that totality, its essence manifests: limitlessness. It is beyond thought. At first, it feels like your brain is going to fry, and tears stream down your face. A single second of this opening changes your life. Afterward, the habitual structure returns. So, is the "I" an illusion? No; it is a real structure that reality assumes. it’s just that the substance of the "I" is the same as the substance of the "am." What changes is the structure; that structure is real, it exists. Because reality without structure is non existence. Always any structure is, no structure is "never". Doesn't happen. Then call the structure illusion is confusing. Better calling it "structure".
  20. That is impossible, if god is infinite, a desire to know something can't come because if would come infinitely and beef fulfilled infinitely, then that god would be psychotic. God is not an entity with desires, is the reality, and the reality is because it has not limits, and as it is, it happens
  21. Yes, when you talk about non dual states I see that are real dissolution of limits
  22. Maybe but if for you this reality is an illusion and there is another reality more real then there is a barrier. This right now is the reality, and the self is an expression of the reality, it's absolutely real (because it's the reality), then you can open yourself to it totally, without reservation, without the idea of illusions
  23. I Also respect yours , but saying that the self is an illusion is just a mistake
  24. No I don't follow any path, I see the metaphor of Kali after realising what reality is. The only path that I follow is opening myself to the fact of being now, it's very simple, you are the reality now, it's absolutely obvious, and you are total, unlimited. You don't need drugs of teachings, just breaking all your barriers until no one remains