-
Content count
18,183 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to Vynce's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I guess that the first is about the nature of the reality, and the second about the structure of the reality. Why reject one of them when both can be realized? -
Breakingthewall replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
In Spanish no please! That's Mexican ?. Check the forum and focus on posts from people who speak from direct experience. there are some. Spirituality is something that has always interested to humans. We humans can open ourselves to infinity, it is a reality. There is a lot of confusion, since the nature of our mind is a trap in itself. Here some of us try to advance in the understanding of this trap to deactivate it. It is a reality and it works. If you encourage people to leave this forum, I encourage them to continue but with an independent and free mind. You have to identify your beliefs and let them go, otherwise everything is nonsense. -
Breakingthewall replied to justfortoday's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@justfortoday I also have many publications ?, but I will tell you that the thing is obvious, there is nothing to search, nothing to know, there is me, and I open myself to see. It couldn't be more obvious, it's reality. Simply remove the ideas and reality remains. Reality is deep, and I delve into it, so into me. There is nothing I can tell you about reality, only what are the obstacles that I have found that keep you on the surface, one is to think that there is outside. Outside and inside are the same. Any specific idea about reality unnecessary, a source of confusion. if you want to see you have to let them go. -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The mind attached to beliefs is a stupid mind by definition. Once you let go of stupidity the mind is freed, but that does not mean it is empty, forms constantly arise since that is the nature of the mind, but nothing is interpreted, it is simply reality flowing. Even so, there are barriers, there are levels of depth and clarity with which the mind free of concept perceives itself -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I meant, if you empty your mind, the essence of the absolute is realized, but últimately an empty mind and a full mind are the same, the absolute,just that in the full mind the trees hide the wood. There is no different quality in emptiness compared to fullness, it only seems that way. Imo The error is assuming that there is a wrong activity, which leads to suffering, vs. an enlightening attitude that liberates from it. everything is the absolute. There is just our preference against suffering because it's unpleasant . Once you have seen this, all you have to do is open yourself to yourself as deep as you can -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
So do you think that the relative is a manifestation of the absolute? I'd say that there is no relative, just seems relative due the mental activity. There is no duality, not a god creating, not dream , just absolute in movement. Agree that you can realize the quality of the absolute, it's essence, and you don't need more than that, but you can realize also it's movement, as you said, manifestation, but it isn't relative, it's also absolute -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
true, but there is a nuance. There is no absolute/relative duality, right? The only thing relative is the appearance that occurs due to the activity of the conceptual mind. So, this moment, now, is the absolute. You can sit in meditation and stop the activity I mentioned above and realize that you are absolute. This is what we describe here as enlightenment, right? But once this is done, there is more. you, as a human, are a defined pattern of existence. This pattern has a very variable possible opening range. You can realize the absolute and have a narrow aperture range, or wider. The broader, the more perception of reality. not of relative reality, this does not exist! but from the unfathomable depth of absolute reality that you are The thing is not to get a conceptual definition, or knowing, it's to see deeper. Just look around you: magic. What is that? Just images? No, it's the absolute in movement, and we are that . How deep can you see? For anyone who discover the possibility to get a bit deeper, it's impossible to don't want to go a bit more. It's like scuba diving, beauty and magic to discover inside you, and you, the energetic pattern, get adapted little by little to more openess, more depth. Just for the beauty, but what is existence at the end? -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's when I was struggling with 5meo, now I did 5meo so many times that I stopped because even I vape 25 mg, it doesn't give anything to me, total dissolution is just total dissolution, a Monday afternoon. Sometimes I did 3 times in one day, because I felt that some structure was remaining, until nothing left. I feel quite comfortable with the dissolution. if now I'm going to do a big dose of 5 meo, my fear is just a little . So I'd say you are not very accurate in your deductions -
Breakingthewall replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
We are who wants to open ourselves to the truth. The relative self needs to be fed by a constant mental flow that creates a conceptual model -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Where you see conflict I see the attempt to tune concepts, to get deep in understanding, in making the other person to think and express their point. You see conflict because you feel attacked, and you react by defending yourself. You feel attacked because you have the need to maintain a status to yourself and when that status is threatened, you defend it. If none of that existed in you, you would see all of this for what it is: a mind game. But as it exists, all your reasoning is corrupted by that need. But you are too trapped in your need of self esteem for now, so it's useless to point you that, it just is going to provoke another reaction , but anyway I tell it to you because I like to put the truth in the surface -
Breakingthewall replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because they are just concepts and we want to see directly. Concepts are mental handles that the self needs to constantly create a model of what reality is. This by definition is wrong, because reality is not the model. the model is always limited, the clarity is limitless -
Breakingthewall replied to Gabith's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Before thinking about the subject, the human perspective would have to be completely eliminated. For you, as a human, being born into a sect of sadistic pricopathic pedophiles is something, let's say, negative. but take away everything personal. imagine that it is a flow of reality that leads to another different level. They are just movements, yin balancing the yang in the immensity of the cosmic dance. -
Breakingthewall replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yeah, but do you see what already is in its unfathomable depth? -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Suffering is the engine of evolution. No suffering means no evolution. We'll see, maybe he's deceived, maybe he's pointing to something real. -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Exactly. That is the moment where the struggle to equalize the human ends and the possibility of true openness to what reality is begins. -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It doesn't mean nothing to you, but means everything to me. When Hawkings says on his scale: love, joy, bliss, etc., for me it is focused on a dimension of, let's say, sensations. For me it lacks the dimension of depth, of openness. because it is a dimension that I perceive clearly, the one that I perceive the most. for him enlightenment is to see love, glory, etc. For me it is that the cosmos opens and reveals itself as a living being, like a plant that develops. It is unlimited vision. Hawkins doesn't talk about this on his scale, so for me he lacks that dimension. Seems that it's the level 400, reason, but it's something different, reason is conceptual thinking. When he says understanding he means that kind of understanding, or that's that I see in his scheme. So maybe if he's here, he could give an opinion, and maybe id see that I was wrong -
Breakingthewall replied to Vynce's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sure, and I am sure that something real is coming, but going into more details, in depth, in this forum, could be a help to clarify ideas, we have to admit that this is a liquid matter, not categorical, we are entering totally unknown territory. The problem here is that it always comes to a fight -
Breakingthewall replied to Loveeee's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
yes, just stopping wanting for a moment. lets reality develop without resistance, and it opens like a murky lake that suddenly becomes completely transparent. but as soon as you move it with your desires, it becomes cloudy again -
Breakingthewall replied to Vynce's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Cool, but to say: enlightenment is imaginary. Without developing that in depth, what does it points? -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's what it seems to you, because I point out things I don't agree with, because your mind reflects my mind. you understand? When I debate with you I see the structures of your mind and those of my mind, I try to penetrate minds and see where the obstacle is that they cannot overcome, this way I see more clearly where the obstacles are that I cannot overcome. I also want to see the strengths of other minds, so it is useful to put them in a dilemma. -
@Peo psychedelic path is precisely, a path. It's not that one day you take a huge dose and your life changes, at least I see that as totally wrong. you have to let the psychedelics slowly work their way into you. Low doses are much better at first, then you naturally increase them.
-
Breakingthewall replied to Benoit Jazy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Hate is useful, same than a bad smell. It prevents you to eat shit -
Breakingthewall replied to Benoit Jazy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
All that content is a guy who is going to parachute in but who talks endlessly about it and never jumps. It is fine as an introduction, inspiration, mental openness to new possibilities, but the less time you spend in that reading phase, the better. -
Breakingthewall replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yeah, but if you turn in in your natural state, It will also happen that if you take a psychedelic on this already open base state, your openness will increase even more. More and more until reaching the level of a drooling mystic who is not human. How far do you want/do you dare to go? -
Breakingthewall replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yeah, just giving your opinion on a fascinating topic. The guy was a pioneer, but I think that his descriptions lacks a dimension, but who knows, there are no certainties in this
