-
Content count
4,900 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About gettoefl
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Location
london
- Gender
Recent Profile Visitors
-
gettoefl replied to ladelle's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I kid myself I need love since I bought into every other aspect of this dream so why not love. I need to get up tomorrow right? So why not satisfy the love itch too. Everyone needs love or so everyone kids themself. So why not me! I am not that bad a person. And I am a hell of a good dancer. -
gettoefl replied to enchanted's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Evil is kidding yourself that dreams are real. Since in so doing, you will have to kill or be killed. But let's kid ourselves otherwise. Me I am not a bad person right? -
gettoefl replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Femifestation is the true gold. -
gettoefl replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's why financial freedom is important. Namely transcending money. The thought of money doesn't enter my head. I give it away on the daily without any second thought. Any need that crosses my path gets fixed to the degree I judge I am able. My world gets more perfect. Although if you mention money, you unwittingly label yourself as contaminated in my eyes. So let's never talk money. Except in the abstract on perhaps weird esoteric online forums. -
Ignorance is bliss. Stay deluded and conforming and stay happy just like everyone you know. That is the house of cards version of happy however.
-
gettoefl replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
1. You have to forget some. You made all some. And thinking about some is chasing your own tail. 2. Why am I unable to surrender the ego? is the question. Because ego knows how to show me a good time. And I am here for good time not long time. I am going to keep doing the easy. All the while telling myself I am good and decent. 3. This I is made up. I see it but it lives in unreality. 4. I can step out any time. I don't want to. Life is good. Too good. I know the truth but like Augustine said, make me chaste O God just not today. 5. To step out I have to forgive what I see. Forgive means know it's nothing. I rather judge it. Because daddy knows best. -
gettoefl replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Life is a hamster wheel. Each is hanging onto dear life. Put a foot wrong and I am six feet under. Life is precarious, perilous, precious - an astonishing miracle that I am breathing air another day. Amid this, I do have to survive. Most think that is all life is about. Surviving and passing the torch to the up and coming generation. When I self-realize, I see that here is a meaningless detour of infinity. Here matters not. Life itself matters. But this isn't life. This is taking a nap from life to explore some random imagination. As the absolute I could not gaze on myself like I can now. All around is my reflection. Now I can look at myself in the mirror for a while. There is no urgency any more, no compulsion, no agenda. After realization I shine light but it's no big deal where it goes or who if any see it. My nap is near over. I'll eat a nice banquet when I open my eyes. Life is good. As always. -
gettoefl replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I feel tremendous compassion for YOU. You are a good egg; I see your journal, your doubt, your struggle. You are in the dark like I was in the dark. Grace turned on the light. Now it's my nature to shine light. You are part of me and I can't be myself without you. I heal you in God's name. You don't have to accept for I heal your mind not your body. Whenever you think of me, the light can be seen and you can join me forever. It is only a matter of time. You can't stay in hell forever. Only love is real. I love you dear man. -
gettoefl replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
gettoefl replied to vibv's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
God is happy with the world but suffering is my choice. I desire to take God's role and rule the world; as a consequence I invite suffering. I have perfect free will but God says please, why you want to hurt yourself? Choose the happy world and the happy life instead. -
gettoefl replied to vibv's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
God is clueless about fear, anger, guilt. I myself am spoiling the luminous view. But just as easily I can choose otherwise. No need to hide or run. God is patient and kind while I toil aimlessly. -
gettoefl replied to vibv's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Good maybe, God not even close. No matter how fab all this is, it pales into insignificance compared to a glimpse of God. Don't settle for tacky trinkets. God is the only treasure worth living for. -
gettoefl replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes. Indeed everything is thought. The thinks begets the things. Most thoughts are seemingly nothing to do with me - save one. Accepting or resisting. If I accept I expand into what is. If I resist I seemingly contract and apparently suffer. Accepting is aligning with the absolute. It proclaims, God's Will be done. -
gettoefl replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I say there is just two actionable thoughts: acceptance and resistance. And you choose according to your state. -
gettoefl replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Like I say, it is a shift or an awakening from the apparent world to the actual world. It boils down to, what you are and what is here now. What you see with your eyes / in the mirror is a passing appearance and the world is / you are not that. This is the work. Meditation is a good practice. From there you abide in and align with the real you.
