Jacob Morres
Member-
Content count
2,386 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jacob Morres
-
Also a quite extreme statement This only happens in select countries in select areas. This is extremely far from the norm.. All situations are different. Js the original statement was extreme, if moving out isn't a good option I'm sure he can find ways/alternate methods where ehs from
-
Without a doubt there will be many great people in any country
-
Thanks leo for all the work you created
-
The girl im talking to is quite similar. I wonder the same things. I just don't talk about any of it with her My girl grew up in the phillipines and she holds a lot of blue ideologies But we bank on a lot of other things we have in common. But still, u always wonder
-
❤️?
-
Jacob Morres replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Damn absolutely love accountability for these big firms. To me it shows a developing society -
A very shocking article imo https://autogpt.net/auto-gpt-vs-chatgpt-how-do-they-differ-and-everything-you-need-to-know/
-
Mine is probably power of asking questions I like it bc questions can help guide you to any result. I find it very useful
-
Isnt just a reg conservative talking point is it not
-
that's literally my mom Smth simular to @HMD 's advice helped me a lot
-
https://flowgpt.com/ Found a good website for prompt suggestions for chatgpt The use cases are quite endless
-
Speaking to the first point, I've def noticed in my own exp, that a superiority complex helps a ton with achieving things Also, the most successful friend I know has a masssive ego. People demonize it but i think it can be a nice tool for success. Just don't get carried away with treating people bad etc. Also ik a ton of athletes I noticed have massive egos. Kobe lebron mj? Absolute narcissists lol. At least from my own pov watching their interviews
-
Yeah. That style of speaking sort of rubbed onto me a (when i first started watchiing a few years ago) and I realized i can't talk to ppl like that irl lol
-
If you have ocd 70% of the day, you might appreciate the book the act workbook for ocd. I found it very insightful personally!
-
https://www.therundown.ai
-
@uriel id recommend setting conscious boundaries. Your survival should not be negatively impacted by your mothers actions. If you feel it's challenging to support her financially, and it's not in your value system, boundaries are very important Getting her to understand this, and you still love her , but you will be negatively impacted from, it might help a lot. Firm yet compassionate boundaries She will probably need help with a different means. You ultimately can't change or force her, but you can do your best to support, provide solutions, resources etc. Supporting is a skillset in itself And also - take care of yourself in whatever means resonate with you - esp due to the stress.
-
Facts - especially since girls are less into looks and more into personality This is king If you're a 3 - some unique combo of a good personality, career, body, status and fashion could probably take you to an 8/9 I just realized saying this can be seen as redpill. On a side note why do people dislike redpill? Is it the connotation that comes with it? Red pill has pretty decent insights and is decently empowering
-
@Ayham it's also my favorite too. the technique is v powerful but i had the same issue with it. idk im gravitating more towards vipassana because the community is much larger and there's more resources
-
Like how can you call people cringe, weird, low quality etc. And then say youre wise That's not even a good, nuanced or wise take Ad homs, generalizations, lacking empathy/feminity in your argument..
-
Can u elaborate on divine masculinity/feminity? I'm quite curious about both
-
But in all seriousness it doesnt need to be condemn persay, moreso I was curious what your thoughts on some of the critiques mentioned and if you could steelman it Hoping for some intellectual integrity
-
@StarStruck Are you able to at least condemn tates morality, ethics and disintegration of the feminine
-
Yeah and I live for that shit But much of tates ruthlessness is red not orange
-
- made most of his money by scamming/stealing rich men's money with - girls who he sex trafficked to work for him - which he put into his own online course to teach others how to do it - and used theses successes to start an MLM - where he brainwashes young men into toxic ideologies There's like a dozen more things on top of this But he does have some good principles on success Might as well learn from like putin or like Mao Zedong. Mega successful dudes Lol ? I'm being facetious but yeah there's partial truths Check out Alex hormozi - dude makes 200m off his businesses and is a really good success/biz teacher
-
Rsd Ozzie perhaps you can say is conventionally unattractive
