Human Mint

Member
  • Content count

    1,543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Human Mint

  1. You crave playing with others because you want to realize Unity.
  2. Honestly I don't really pay attention to others musicians advice on what should I do except if I that person is my teacher. I am just too focused on doing my thing. So I just go there to experiment on my own. I don't like when another musician tries to control how I have to play. At the end of the day rehearsing is correcting your wrongness, pitfails, etc. But the thing that you really learn is communication. Because there is a balance that has to exist between communicating what the group will do (arrangements, etc) and also allowing freedom for each musician.
  3. It highly depends on being responsible. But I think playing with others, for others, is the rewarding part of music. Imagine if you really enjoy playing on your own, then doing that with others becomes more fun.
  4. I know an expat that loves my culture more than I do.
  5. That's important. I am also integrating the scales in the guitar much more. This is my 3rd year practicing jazz. Not blundering noter takes way to much work at least for me lol. But very cool is to start producing interesting lines. Or what gospel musicians like to call it "perfecting your chops" Such a creative individual. How long have you been listening to him?
  6. Playing with others will help you develop yourself a lot.
  7. @Nivsch Did you have to do militar service?
  8. If you want to ahieve that it takes insane levels of life experience. But you can manage that.
  9. The wisest 50 year olds always go unnoticed. Like chamaleons.
  10. @Rafael Thundercat @enchanted That death is imaginary, probably.
  11. What an absolute masterpiece. I recomend the entire album, which is a lot of good songs. If you travel by train this is the perfect album to plug. Or by bus too. And also a car for that matter.
  12. The miranda rights was the cherry on top.
  13. How much time do you spend at the gym training?
  14. Incredible decisive action by cop.
  15. It could be beauty, too. We get attached to beauty.
  16. But I want a healthy body, not a sick body
  17. If I have to ad my two cents, psychic phenomena is just a distraction. Reality is as direct as it gets. Impossibly misterious and jawdroping, but direct. Like there are not intermediaries between your experience.
  18. Short answer: Maslow hierarchy of needs.
  19. This is a song I've been practicing the last couple of months in piano. Besides my guitar practice.
  20. When I have an insight, I stand up and take a couple steps.
  21. So little can be done about your genetics, but a lot can be done about actualizing yourself.
  22. @Joseph Maynor It is just like learning a language. If you've had any experience learning a new language you know is hard af. The serious musicians study a lot of hours a day. 3 hs is rocky numbers, and that's where I am at currently. The key is to use your intelligence to keep yourself motivated. Like super tunned to your practice. Otherwise you loose patience easily and quit early.