Human Mint

Member
  • Content count

    1,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Human Mint

  1. AI won't affect every country the same. Poor countries won't notice much of a difference probably. And those with better education systems will reduce its bad consequences much more.
  2. I have so many closed eyes visuals with the right strain of weed. I used to smoke in groups of people and it was clear to me that they didn't had visuals. They had no clue what I was talking about haha. I wish I didn't had the negative side effects otherwise it would be my perfect psychedelic. I have to try edible form. Last time it had no effect on me but it was a long time ago.
  3. I don't know. But a lot of normal, stable people could have a psychotic break under the right circumstances.
  4. Amazing photos. Here is nasa's gallery: https://images.nasa.gov/ The plan is to land on the moon in 2028, and from there to make a landing once per year. If you love the space there is a nice game/simulator ---> Universe: Sandbox 2
  5. The imaginary boundary between sanity and insanity... that's quite a revelation. The reason I used weed is because my imagination capacity would go off the roof. Although it made me very creative, it made me increasingly more paranoid so I stopped. But I miss that creative touch in my life.
  6. Psychosis is total lack of epistemic responsibility. You're just describing the power of the mind to deceive itself.
  7. Truthstamina: ego's ability to take in truth. "You have such little truthstamina" "Thanks to her truthstamina, she's been able to understand everything"
  8. Naturegal: The feeling of, the property of being overpowered by nature. Naturegalis: Action, the submissive power of nature. Examples: "—I couldn't do nothing but to surrender to its naturegal force" "—That had a naturegal component to it, for sure" "—Wow, you've seen that? —Yes, Naturegalis" I have not found a word that described that feeling of being humbled by nature, so I was wondering how it would look like. I like latin suffixes. I think they deliver a poetic tone that english suffixes can't match.
  9. I think the word for that is inmaturity
  10. It will get more interesting. Most of us will experience the creation of a moon base in our lifetime.
  11. The cycle between productive work and slacking off is normal and I would say healthy. Although that can take many forms. It normally takes years of disciplined work until you reach a steady source of tranquility. Also depends on age, I know you're very young, you've shared it, and so don't freak out too much and just keep going.
  12. NASA is sending astronauts to the orbit of the moon in a few hours. It is a test flight that will provide valuable insights for future missions. Watch it live:
  13. I hope you get to know your half siblings one day.
  14. That is the reason why proper development in childhood is so damn important.
  15. I understand what you say. You can turn your life around but it terrifies the ego. That doesn't mean you don't want the change, there are just deeper forces.
  16. Not true. Dictatorship or not, there are unhinged police men.
  17. PR in weight lifting. Who cares.
  18. I am not a doctor and your situation is very unique, but aren't you supposed to do some kind of weight lifting? Again I never had any trouble like yours. Just inactivity out of laziness and I had lots of joint pain, back pain because of the sedentary lifestyle even as a 19 y.o. Back pain got better doing dead lifts. It is counter intuitive.
  19. Welcome to the 21st century! This is how we used to live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDubMeNlSxc It does not get more tryhard than that.
  20. I didn't make them. I bought those and they were supposed to be a 0.2g dosis. And yeah, it weights 0.2g but the capsule alone is 0.1g haha. #scammed
  21. You can put the pieces in capsules and swallow them to avoid the awful taste. But over 1 gram would be too tedious. You can fit around 0.2 g in each depending on the size. Like so:
  22. The dude speaking over the video is a conformist af. Like what's the difference between the first woman and the guitarist? That video was hard to watch.