Human Mint

Member
  • Content count

    1,537
  • Joined

  • Last visited

4 Followers

About Human Mint

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 02/03/2001

Personal Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

4,769 profile views
  1. I want to know the important questions. Is it a delusion or no? If so, how much of a delusion? How much value vs delusion? My OP was my thinking process one week ago, I am open to learning more. I am still firm with the opinion of it being a copy machine. But that anyone that uses it being a scammer? Maybe not, that could be too much of a strong word. But also, depending on your lenses, it could be seen as a scam. If you're not honest about it for example. People believing it was your own talent when in reality your products were created by AI. Being fooled by something being real when it was AI is the new thing we are all living through. That is much different from using it to create systems for your own use for example. Or helping one with specific tasks. We are living through a new dilemma. Having too strong of a position when nothing is really clear is a mistake.
  2. @AerisVahnEphelia I don't have anything against people using AI for creative purposes. I am happy that you found a medium that suits you. But can you appreciate that I am trying to make sense of it from an outsider perspective? I didn't spend much time trying to incorporate it in my life. Some of what y'all sharing is new to me. That doesn't mean I couldn't or that I have low IQ, it is just the nature of having to focus one's attention to the things you want to cultivate and not much else. I don't doubt that. Let's keep hearing good uses of AI. I am sick of BRAINROT. I want you (all) to be in a place of deep curiosity as much as possible. Defensiveness kills curiosity.
  3. @AerisVahnEphelia I've seen your art. It is just you that is doing the creative part. AI just brings to life and mixes your vision. Since it is a great tool to have in your pocket you want to defend it at all costs.
  4. So is it a creative machine for you?
  5. Anyways, if you want to add something on AI let's hear it. It's a good topic.
  6. @yetineti Man, let's agree on something! .. meta-pun Not. At. All. Very important: be aware that through text we can't actually sense each other accurately. You can't sense my state precisely. I do not take for granted your participation here. And I care for the best understanding. If I am mixing those words then sorry, let's move on. And also, I am not just trolling. I sat through what you wrote and think what you meant and examined it carefully.
  7. @yetineti That's fine, be dissapointed. Are you absolutely sure? I don't think you can acquire talent with laziness. AI agreeing to desagree is more like an unintetional pun to me. When you write the words are agreeing with you, even if you suck at writing. It is more like a slave-mastrer relationship. But whatever, it never actually "agreed" to begin with since it has no will. Well I did, because I wanted. How about that.
  8. It's not a reason to hate humans, but being disappointed sure. How would you feel if you are paired with the lazy group and you see next group hard-working and ambitious? Pretty dissapointed probably, unless you're lazy yourself.
  9. There is no irony in that, just a pun. It decides based on what the programmers/ceos decide it's good for you. Which is way too problematic since they're negligents (with the ChatGPT, Claude type of AIs). Otherwise you would understand that showing me my own flaws would be the best thing to do.
  10. Most humans are not hyper talented, that's a fact.
  11. It is fairly simple. AI just makes use of the collective imagination. It does not posses imagination of its own. When you write a prompt you are the one doing the imagining, despite it being able to actualize it or not. Where does AI leaches from??? Our imagination. We can imagine new things, AI not. But it is more deceptive because it actually feels like it imagines new things, because maybe it does create things we've never seen, using its immense database. But the database is the limit, once it exhaust that then is over and dumb and we have to feed it again to make it useful. Does AI have potential? Yes, it has quite a tremendous ammount of potential. Useful businesses will be created with it, new cool services will be invented.
  12. Prompt: "Generate a blueprint for a 3 floor building, include elevators" Job done.
  13. There is a deeper problem here. Outsourcing creativity is not wise at all. Using AI for personal entertainment is something completely different to what I am talking. And if you want to use it for your work go ahead. But it won't come without delusion, that's guaranteed. But if society accepts it totally then there's nothing to do about it. It's like mcdonalds: it just exists and makes people obese.
  14. How do you diferentiate copying vs not copying? In reality I don't think that's much of an issue. Every human sure copies. But there are dishonest and honest ways. Can't you intuit that? My stance is that AI is used by grifters more than anything. They didn't generate anything more than the model, but they sell it as if they did. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
  15. It's not an insult, is a real danger. There is a powerful deception with AI going on. It is entirely your responsibility to see it. "Just does it better" What does it better? Copying? What's the difference with AI "intelligence" and your mind's intelligence?