-
Content count
5,301 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Lyubov
-
Lyubov replied to OBEler's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I remember I kept calling him a f**king idiot when he kept messing up and he shut down our conversation. lol bro stood on business. -
I wouldn't say it's that simple. Most of the bribes he has received have usually furthered his political agenda and grip on power besides through the raw power of monetary exchange. Corrupt relationships somewhat worth nurturing. It's transactional no doubt but it's not as simple as just an exchange of cash. He is strategic who he accepts bribes from. The Tates don't have the amount of money or clout regardless to have that kind of relationship with Trump. They know Barron and Don jr from Twitter when they were drumming up social media support during the election. Tate is not nor has ever been politically connected besides his influencer shit.
-
You never know with Trump, but keep in mind the Tates aren't part of any sort of political inner circle. They were always internet guys who had a bit of utility at one point to espouse attack dog comments on left leaning politics. But these aren't Trump's buddies. His son I guess has watched Tate's streams before but that is very different than being politically connected.
-
Becoming conscious of them, understanding them, having empathy for why you chose them in the first place, finding what’s true within and then living by what’s true, choosing to embrace the unknown. We only continue to choose a limiting belief after we have seen through it as false because on some level we delude ourselves into believing it is somehow still helping us. So you have to be responsible for what you believe and why you believe it and hold it up to the light of truth to see if it’s true for you. These lies may have helped us at one point when we didn’t know any better but we can choose differently now. That’s really what all painful emotions culminate in. They are guiding you back to a belief and then from there you can make a choice. Set aside perfection. Do not turn this teaching into another proving ground of self worth.
-
Ok I will keep this concise and understandable. I make videos. You can switch out videos here for stories, for writing, anything on the creative side. I think what I make is decent but it’s not great and I believe above great there are some people making videos on YouTube, writing books, etc that are just excellent. I’m talking like 15-30 minutes of pure gold and most of these videos get the views. So aside from effort, which we know commitment and effort are important, what makes a content creator or story teller or writer or whatever (creative person) truly great, truly original and special? I’m not talking just raw numbers of subs. There are exceptionally great accounts with like 100k subs. But I’m talking about reaching that level instead of just being a sort of imitation of someone else or a less original channel / creator. How to be really creative and original? Seems like some people ride waves as they emerge and part of it is commitment and being attuned and in flow but also some luck as well.
-
He doesn’t have anything on anyone. He is an Internet personality grifter. He has never been connected to anything big and has never been anything more than a talking head that was marginally useful in 2024 because of the election. Trump would literally get into bed with anyone to drum up support for himself. And by that I mean just associate with him and have him tell his audience to vote Trump. Tate has had no serious dealings with anyone. Tate ain’t swaying the midterm or any elections and he doesn’t have much power in anything. He’s an influencer grifter who would take advantage of women and girls that are underage by trafficking them online to make sex videos. He even exaggerates how many victims he had and how much money he made doing it.
-
Lyubov replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Some people believe that every spiritual teaching should be free but it’s kind of ridiculous when you think about it. Why should it apply to spirituality only? We pay for tutors, we pay for all sorts of information. $500 is a lot for an hour, to me it’s not worth it. But ok? He is transparent and as far as I know doesn’t have any hidden charges. I also don’t believe that he is running a business that is manipulative and funnels people in with deceptive marketing and fear based marketing and he isn’t stringing people along to keep buying his sessions or else they “won’t heal” type manipulations. He is a busy guy and he doesn’t want to trade his time for less considering Bashar is his life’s work. For people who are idealistic or a new age type without much to show materially any sight of money in spirituality appears as corruption. And I do agree it can be a problem if someone starts manipulating others heavily and making false promises to get it. The way you receive money with humility and trying to do the best you can to help your clients so they don’t have to keep coming back is what I would look for in him to see if he is corrupt or not. But just charging for sessions and videos in and of itself, nothing wrong with that. -
I don’t think so but you never know with this administration. They don’t really serve any utility at this point. Not like this is one of his Epstein buddies. Tate doesn’t have any political clout. He can’t meaningfully sway voters. He doesn’t own a tech company. He isn’t even that rich. He can’t afford to buy a Trump tower or an election. He’s pure baggage and headache for Trump. Investigators in Britain have video of Tate sexually abusing a minor on camera.
-
Uncivilized and embarrassing. Not sure where I sit on the death penalty. I think I'm not really for it just based on the mess it creates. I think firing squad and live streaming it is ridiculous and a joke.
-
it's gotten even creepier and darker
-
Lyubov replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think you sort of conflate two things together that don’t need to be. I agree with you in terms of judging people. We will often times judge people and create a hierarchy of being “being better” than someone. I think looking at people and the world this way where it’s about good vs bad, etc makes it difficult to stay open and spiritually connected. This shouldn’t be conflated with looking within though and making judgements form what you believe to be true and allowing that to shape your life. You can look within and see if someone hurting other people aligns with yourself and decide then on the actions you will take. So in that regard we can decide what we believe is right for ourselves and by extension other people, but this can be done without a sort of overarching fundamental judgement or hierarchy of making yourself morally superior and thinking you are better and more special than anyone. You can recognize someone who is abusive to people is dangerous to society and take appropriate action to remove them from it without judging their spiritual worth and the fact that they exist here and now. You don’t need to hate someone or think you’re better than someone to do right. -
Lyubov replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Gotta love Bashar. Such a looney teacher but he is really a sweet guy and you can hear how much love is in his words. He shares a lot of really excellent teachings even if it's silly with the whole channeling alien thing. -
Lyubov replied to BlessedLion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Manifestation has the same sort of issue that religion has. It is deeply clouded by all sorts of misconceptions. Is manifestation (law of attraction) real? It is but not how it is often defined by social media. It is deeply misunderstood and people confuse themselves with their expectations and emotions and mystical fantasies. Law of attraction quite simply put is allowing spirit and intentions aligned with truth to shape your life. Influencers then rope in all sorts of nonsense with that including all sorts of crazy promises to sell you a course. -
I mean yeah a lot of relationships are fairly immature but don’t be too harsh in your judgement. We learn through mistakes and life. And a relationship can be a really beautiful thing. “Falling in love” it’s a really powerful and wonderful experience even if it’s a bit immature. Love matures, relationships mature and they can be really fun. It’s great to have someone to call your family.
-
I completely agree with you. Maybe the only way introverts are at a disadvantage is that socializing might not be as enjoyable for them. If you are doing something you don't enjoy you won't often times do as well as someone who is enjoying themselves. But yeah as an introvert nothing is really stopping you, your low energy from socializing may make for some awful approaches though. But it's possible to pull even with low energy game if you have self esteem.
-
I don't agree with a lot of the words and framing you use because it puts you at the affect of your emotions, more in a victim like state: "out of the blue", "tendencies." You are the creator of your emotions not the victim of them. the process might be out of your awareness like when you're riding a bike and not focusing on doing it but you are still doing it and with remembrance you can steer that bike and ride it how you wish, encountering different terrain along the way. Fundamentally, you are precisely correct though. Setting aside material inputs like you did, your emotions are created by your beliefs, which your beliefs are your choice when you go back to them. If you are creating a painful emotion you call depression there is a belief you are not conscious of which is not true and not in agreement with your divine nature, which needs no justification for it's value and existence. You feel less depression when you are conscious of truth because the lie you hold onto that creates depression is seen through.
-
Lyubov replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Suit yourself, my words aren't connecting with you. I'm not here to debate anything. I just know this is true what I shared for me and it lead me to resolve for myself what you described. I did not say your belief is conscious. I said you need to make what you believe conscious through self inquiry. This is another sneaky way of misunderstanding, splitting words. -
Lyubov replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are unconsciously creating it, you are not aware of how you are doing it, but you are doing it. Who else could be doing it? I do not doubt you feel discomfort. I empathize with you there. I know you feel bad and I'm sorry you feel this way, what you are experiencing is real of course. We can set that aside and actually look to see how to get to the root and understand how and why you are choosing to create this experience for yourself. Your discomfort is being created by your beliefs. You are believing something that is not true. You created that belief somewhere along your journey due to a misconception. It might have even been helpful for you at some point, it might not have been deliberate, you might have learned it from someone else, but nevertheless you formed it unintentionally or not and it continues to this day. Possibly about life, yourself, your value, something you can't accept, etc. This is why self inquiry is so important here. When you deny your hands are not on the steering wheel here, that you are not the creator, you are making yourself a victim of your discomfort. Nothing I am writing is abstract or philosophical. It is on the complete contrary. it couldn't be put into more plain English. There is some belief you are unconscious of which needs the light of consciousness shined on it so you can understand it and answer your own questions and see for yourself if you wish to continue to believe it or not. it will remain unresolved until then. -
Sometimes silence is best
-
Lyubov replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You need to take complete and total responsibility for this. You are getting lost in emotions and misunderstandings when you start describing this experience. have you seen a mouse run on a wheel before without going anywhere? You need to be completely honest with yourself and own your beliefs. You are creating this emotion and issue, which it comes from a belief. Somewhere in your belief system you are holding onto something that is not true for your true self. Are you familiar with self inquiry? Take a couple deep breaths and own it. Go get a pen and piece of paper. write: "I am choosing to create this issue because _______." Keep writing answers. Write what you think/believe not what you feel. Look up "Wu Wei Wisdom" on YouTube specifically the "Golden Thread Process." A very powerful self inquiry method. You are confusing yourself because there are a number of things you do not yet understand about emotions, beliefs and what you label the mind. Do not spend more time describing your internal feelings and going into trying to locate it and whatnot. That is just a sophisticated way for you to continue to dilute yourself because you aren't grounding it in the source of where it is coming from. You are putting the kart before the horse. On some level you are lying to yourself, you aren't conscious of how right now for a number reasons, a good bit which you will come to discover and understand because they are your own personal story. Fundamentally you are believing something which is not true for your spirit. You need to really fully understand why and decide if you wish to no longer lie to yourself and live with integrity or continue the self deluding. -
I've started drinking wine again recently and realized how pleasant it is to get tipsy and how wine has medicinal properties for socializing and relating to people. To be honest if you are surrounded by good company, in good health, and have your life in decent order you can have some various shifts in consciousness, similar to psychedelics, on wine. When you are a bit tipsy and start having deep conversation. There is a sense of fullness and oneness when you use alcohol in a positive way. Wine is also an excellent aphrodisiac. I've been married for around a year now and I've found the passion I used to have with my wife isn't as spicy as it used to be, it's a bit challenging to keep the super horny tear their clothes off energy when you've been with someone for 6 years. You've basically heard your girl taking a shit and had enough arguments to take away some of the sexual mystery. But wine has a way of brining this back. I definitely think red and white wine when used maturely are excellent for growth, it has has it's place in the toolbox along side mdma, marijuana and psychedelics. It's an age old elixir.
-
Using the word goy
-
Ok got it you have a more non traditional lifestyle and are into poly. Yeah I know women can get freaky. I’m not really into group sex except the occasional threesome and it’s always MFF, I am not interested in ever having another guy in the equation. I’m not rich and famous and extroverted enough to have my own harem or orgy of women lining up to sleep with me though which is the dream of course but not the main pursuit of my life. I’m fine with just the occasional woman joining in and that’s really all I’m interested in. The idea of a mistress would be cool too but that’s more of an escape or fantasy.
-
The only other option is be incredibly rich and famous and even then you may have to do some coercing
-
5 wives 😂🤣 you won’t even want 1 sometimes if you’re planning to be with a hot white girl too id probably adjust your expectations. Just cheat or get a mistress or make sure she’s bi so she’s down to have some of her pretty friends join in bedroom
