-
Content count
5,241 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Lyubov
-
If I had to pick one for pure pulling, getting laid, nightgame is king and there is nothing better. Online is second if you have the right profile and are able to sift through it to find the horny girls who wanna fuck on the first date (trickier and can get pricy spending cash on dating apps)
-
Yeah Brazil is real good. I just didn't click with the girls when there. I think maybe it is my general mentality and preferences, I'm very conversation heavy and neurodivergent and I seem to understand Russian women better, their cadence, what they value, their vibe, etc. I can see a twinkle in their eye when they see me, my look fits in Europe. I know they love gringos in Brazil but I think the foreigner card there doesn't go as far for some guys even if you are white as hell, being a sorta wealthy white guy with no swag can signal that you are an easy target for robbery, or there are just different aspects of the foreigner card you play up in Brazil vs Russia. For example just being a traveling normie white guy with a university education in Russia will look sophisticated in and of itself. In Brazil they seem to really like when you conform to their social cues and signals. Like their dancing, having a muscular body type for the beach, tan skin, no body hair, lots of tattoos, look like you play sports/surf, etc. They really like a go with the flow vibe in brail and being able to match their pace and way of flirting, they like pretty boys wit ha certain look. They kiss super quick in Brazil and I got the sense the women there want you to be able to move quick and have a type of swag to you. You don't need as much swag in Russia (it is def appreciated and helps with certain girls) but a strong masculine frame who has a plan and sophistication go further. I'd say the vibe of SA vs Eastern Europe is very different in style. It just didn't click for me in SA where I think a more conventionally athletic, extroverted, dancing sorta guy who fits in with the latin charm and essence of the romance languages. I was able to pull in brazil but it felt uncomfortable for me and I just didn't enjoy it or find it as easy as a lot of other guys and stories I read about Brazil where they make it sound like the easiest place to get laid. I knew guys there who pulled too but they were in a slower pace where they had a long term girlfriend or wife who seemed real chill. There are some real players there who I'm sure pound a ton of hot girls right off the beach but I would describe them as some of the most extroverted guys ever with a great athletic look. Most of the most beautiful women as well, at least in Rio de Janeiro, are working girls. I'm talking like half the babes on tinder where they have decent pics and look hot as f, they basically will offer to sell you sex. The girls who weren't selling it and real hot were much harder to crack due to language barrier. Brazil is also a mixed race society so depending on if the girl is black, white, mixed also changes things a bit too. White Brazilians are probably the closest and most similar type that a white guy fro ma western country would find the easiest to date long term, but even they can be kinda different too.
-
This is why you’re always making threads in here where you’re clearly feeling bad about something. Your beliefs are poisoning you.
-
Where are you located? Some locations are more sustainable than others. Thing is a lot of good daygame places are overrun now. I’d say probably almost all good places are overrun. So you need to find your way of standing out where you teach. A lot of the old pick up guys leaned heavily on their foreigner points in places that hadn’t been overrun yet. Every dope has gone to Colombia, Florida, Brazil, Argentina, Poland, Ukraine and Spain to meet girls and do pick up there. Even places that there get less foreigners like Russia have a ton of local guys emulating western pick up trying to teach it or capitalize on a pick up lifestyle. So you have to genuinely be good at game and able to teach it. It’s why a lot of men’s self improvement has leaned into lifestyle and gym money maxing stuff. It’s what’s trendy. So you gotta find your way of standing out as a coach now.
-
I was gonna basically say what Leo said. Day game depends a lot on the place. There are a lot of places that you can organically go out and if you are open to the experience and in your flow you will meet a ton of people and girls. Just going to a mall where people are shopping or whatever is obviously a waste of energy and inherently needy. Places that are shit for: business areas, malls, cities during certain times of day, buses/metros. Good: beaches, walking streets when it’s warm and sunny, bar districts. Obviously you gotta get a read on each place. Some examples of great cities for day game Moscow in summer when people are out for walks in almost every part of the center, this is shooting fish in a barrel but language barrier is also a thing, a lot of tards with zero game approach the girls here so they sometimes have their guard up cause a weirdo approached them before you. Rio de Janeiro along the beach in Zona Sul Ipanema or Copacabana, super easy to meet people if you fit in with Carioca or look good, very looks oriented here, they have a specific beach look they all aspire to, being very fit helps here and looking like a surfer or playboy helps a ton
-
Your post is everywhere, disorienting. I’m not even entirely sure what point you’re trying to make. It’s clear to me you think something is unfair though. You throw in the idea of being a victim but what are you the victim of? What I read is you seem hurt about this break up and see dating is unfair.
-
First off you need to own it. So say to yourself "I am choosing to _____ (sabotage myself)." Don't frame yourself as a victim like all of this is being force onto you, you're choosing this. Let's establish that. You are creating this. Ok, now this is where we can let our shoulders down and take a deep breathe. You don't need to beat yourself up. You have nothing to prove. Just ask with curiosity and care, like you're asking a friend you love and care about "why am I choosing to sabotage myself?" "what do I believe about myself here?" "why am I doing this?" To answer your questions. You break free by becoming aware of your true value and worth that is inherent, and aligning with what you know is right for you. It's happening to you because you are choosing to do it (own it) but there is a secret benefit to it you don't wish to admit to yourself because you wouldn't be able to defend the self sabotage if you didn't frame it as something out of your control or something you're confused about. Probably a beleif about your self worth, believing you aren't worthy of success, believing you aren't enough, scared to step into the unkown away from the comfort of the old painful pattern you can't admit to yourself you choose or else he whole thing becomes indefensible with emotional logic. Feeling bitter is a feeling you create through a belief, so I would drop the feeling word and replace it with what you think or believe. Why do you believe you need to create a bad feeling you label bitter when you think about women? What do you believe about women? Do you believe a woman has wronged you? What do you not accept about the world which women are a part of? Do you believe you are good enough to be in a relationship with a woman?
-
There is also a smaller amount of conventionally beautiful women in Canada and USA. So those girls know they hold almost all the cards. I'm not saying that's a bad thing in the grand scheme of things, western girls maybe feel less pressure to perform or looksmax like their European counterparts. Maybe there is also a sense of freedom and agency found in that for western women which they want. It does conflict with the needs of most men though, stating this from a pure non-bias perspective, I am not saying the world should be different and I don't care either. Fewer hot girls means they are rarer which means it drives up the demand for them which means they hold more leverage in relationships and can be much pickier. You get to play around at the poker table when you hold all the chips. In Europe things are much more balanced and maybe even skew in the man's favor as well, so you can literally be a fkn drunk and have a super model girlfriend in the shitty Russian provincial city you live in. Stating this neutrally, not judging it as good or bad. So as a man you would naturally want to get your needs met more easily and in better ways, so naturally Europe makes sense to go to if women is your priority. South America too. Yeah I think SA women are much more likely to be promiscuous. I noticed there were a ton of really hot young prostitutes in Brazil in their early 20s. They were like just normal sorta girls that hang around the beach and clubs but they were down to just fuck if you gave them some cash. They almost sorta blur'd the lines and it had a much cleaner connotation to it, they were like just normal party girls hanging around but they also made it clear they were fine if you payed for it. There was less of a dirty connotation to sex there and I think it means less there sometimes. I never felt liek I was on the same page as the girls I met in Brazil or like I could trust them as much, idk I'd describe it as I didn't see we had a mutual understanding. But besides sterotypes which are partially true there are also a lot of loyal and less promiscuous women there as well I'm sure. I never really cracked the Latina code. I slept with a few women in Brazil, oh my god 3 of the 4 were so fucking hot, one of them legit had a masterpiece ass I still think about sometimes omfg her ass was perfect and she was so fkn hot. but I never quite connected with them, something felt really hollow with them, transactional like I was an atm, maybe even beyond that, I didn't perceive that any of them had a true twinkle in their eye for me, maybe I'm mid in SA? only one of them I sorta felt something more for but she had issues... and an ex she was still living with. Had a ton of make outs and teases that went nowhere, women will kiss like 5+ different guys when they go to the club You will literally take a girl out you met on Tinder and she will then kiss another guy at the bar you took her to on the date So Idk Latinas aren't for me but I can def see why certain guys go for them. I'd have loved to get into some trouble in Colombia before it got overran but my time has passed. I legit missed out. Colombian women are easily tied with Easter Europeans in terms of beauty and sex appeal.
-
Yeah, basically all of Eastern Europe. But to be honest I list Russia cause I found them to be the most dtf and where foreigner points go the furtherest. Poland I heard is alright as well but 1) their language is more niche so if you commit to really getting a life going there to meet women, Russian is the better investment. You can meet a lot of Russians outside Russia as well in Thailand and Dubai and whatnot. 2) I’ve found Russians to be a bit more dtf and enamored with the idea of an American husband. It’s a romanticized idea that still even exists today with young women. I’m not saying any old slob with a USA passport get these points, race plays a role as well. But a very normal white guy from the USA would have to be so cooked to not be able to pull in Russia. It’s fish in a barrel there. 3) I just find it the most interesting, it’s really big and has a ton of cities to choose from, has the most interesting culture and history (my personal opinion), heart of the Soviet Union. It’s the world power in that region so I just prefer that over a smaller country in that region. But don’t get me wrong all the countries there are great.
-
Yeah for sure, I’d say be prepared to take on a heavier financial role if things get serious with an Eastern European woman. It’s possible to have fun there without much cash but yeah once things get serious you’ll pick up most of the bills. The thing is most of them are not employable or have the same sort of experience in the modern marketplace like in the west where women are job trained and even have a better resume than a lot of men. Don’t get me wrong they work in Eastern Europe but the divide is much more apparent even with women who went to University, they more often than not have a better chance hitching their wagon to a guy for survival stuff than touching it out in the workplace. Things are changing in the capitals and of course the provinces have jobs for women but they def do see a man as a provider in a long term relationship. South America is great too and yeah you can be far more explicit with them. Girls there are fkn crazy 😂 The issue I found with SA is it’s almost a bit of the opposite poles of Eastern Europe. It’s really unclear if things are serious there, I think they play way more games in SA. You get a a lot of foreigner points there too but I feel they are more likely to target you for scams and violence. On top of that you benefit a lot from being an extrovert in South America where you can do fine being an introvert in Europe. I also think South America has a specific look as well they prefer, they prefer very light beards, a certain athletic look to unlock the real gorgeous women in South America, as least more so in Brazil, less so in Colombia. You can be kinda chunky and get an absolute super model in Eastern Europe. The thing about Colombia too is I heard it’s gotten so overrun by passport bros as well.
-
I met my wife there. It’s real. Putting y’all on the drill. And there is a hook up culture there, not as vulgar in the west and the girls there are probably somewhat lest promiscuous by comparison but ofc there is nightlife and yeah same night hooks ups are def a thing.
-
Dude USA sucks and you listed every reason. Zero culture. Pay to play. Why do I need a bunch of dork guy friends to get laid? I barely like even having friends in the first place. Europe is superior in every way. Especially Eastern Europe. Holy crap it’s literally a garden of women and all the hyper capitalist maxing shit and hoeflation is under control. It ain’t just the US dollar that’s inflated. USA is the new Asia or India where half the guys won’t ever pull cause they been priced out. The average girl in Russia would make any normie in the USA literally die just looking at her but in Russia she’s just a normal girl you have a good chance pulling if you shoot your shot with her and have some social skills. I sometimes miss being single… there’s always that draw. I sometimes do wanna go back god there so many fkn hot babes in Europe and they’re basically all in reach I need to stop talking about this. I’m gonna putt y’all on the drill and you all will blow it up making Instagram posts and ruin it, not you specifically but the royal you. but tbh politics and money is a huge barrier as well, Russia is safe for now. To be honest if you are wanting to go through a woman phase where you prioritize picking up women, you are literally wasting your time if you aren’t in Russia or Belarus. The only other exception being Colombia for Latinas but it’s overrun to hell. Everywhere else you’re playing a losing game. Russia is the ultimate sexmaxx for your life.
-
Burning man
-
Just for men beard and hair dye
-
Yeah dude USA/Canada is filled with the most mid women. Europe all the way.
-
GTA6
-
Apparent results after 3 months is possible but your overall physique and look can still be bad. It’s worth celebrating losing weight but your look can be very mid and not sexy at all. It takes probably 2 years to truly go all the way (assuming you’re skinny fat) to have an amazing physique and look, and that’s with 85% consistency at everything, proper exercise program, diet and rest. Depends a good bit on foundation and what you start with. People fold a lot of things in with losing weight. I like to give advice assuming the person reading it has a pretty crap hand and isn’t muscular at all. Basically need to do weight lifting program that accounts for physique, not just a strength training program but usually there will be the same exercises and programming from the strength training program in a body building one + certain accessories. The issue with getting info only from the strength training community is they don’t account for physique.
-
Lyubov replied to Monster Energy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Go read some books -
I listened to an interview by him ages ago. I don't remember when, may have been as far back as covid or right before it. He's sorta a nerdy guy so he leans into like the intellectual angle, Pushkin poet wisdom from literature archetype, this type stuff. He doesn't have the look to run a more standard normie game so he plays to his strengths. Not a bad thing cause there are indeed a lot of beautiful women into this type. I'd say if you're a nerd or introvert you may learn something from him.
-
I'm just saying be careful because it is actually a lot harder to lose that fat than you realize. It can take years to really build an incredible physique where you are jacked, put on like 10kg+ of muscle, and have some crazy body composition where you also did a cut properly and go down to like 15% bf. You will be eating in a surplus if you are strength training most of the time just to sustain the training and build the muscle. You will have a shit physique for a long with a beer gut doing strength training. It takes a ton of calories. I've seen a lot of guys go into strength training and look worse coming out of it than they did going in. It's very easy to get stuck as strong fat and realize you've had a very mid physique for years and wasted time lifting heavy shit when all you wanted was to look good with your shirt off. Just a warning, my advice is not one size fits all and I am not saying strength training is bad altogether. Don't blindly think cause you strength training and putting on weight that you're headed in the best direction towards the physique you want so you can pull women better.
-
kanye west concert
-
Yeah, great points. I believe I wrote a couple very extensive posts on LoA and intentions here. There are a lot of perspectives on it but I believe a lot of what is shared on LoA in the mainstream self help is misunderstood. LoA comes fundamentally down to spiritual alignment and clarity, which is fogged by misaligned or false beliefs. You clear the way, you align and you choose intentions, but you have to let go of all expectations on the outcome because continually wanting something to be a certain way vs how it actually is can cause friction. Having slightly delusional belief in oneself can be also very helpful, playful self delusion in oneself is really powerful as long as it isn’t used as evidence for a trial against oneself when one doesn’t achieve a desired outcome or live up to expectations set beforehand. Choosing the natural next step in belief that is authentic but most impotently clearing what’s in the way from letting the sun shine through. Once you are right within, you must really observe what’s outward, really really really observe it and inquire on it. How does it work? What is shaping this? You aren’t going to LoA yourself into being a world class athlete if you are a cripple. You aren’t going to LoA yourself into floating if you sink naturally when in water. You have to really look at the world with a clear mind and understand, starting from within and then moving it outward. This does not mean you stubbornly believe you know how everything works because you know one way how something works. Open mindedness is needed in this process. When you align with the Tao and are living in Wu Wei and move this understanding starting from within then outward onto the relevant things you believe are aligned with your intentions such as certain actions or choices or things you believe are right to do, you’ll see that from the unknown things unfold aligned with your intentions. Not perfectly, sometimes they may not meet your expectations, sometimes they may far surpass them.
-
Honestly, no. I did it for years. Strength training and the general community (power lifting, Starting Strength, etc) around it leads back far more often than not to an extended caloric surplus which makes you look just as fat as you are strong and doesn't prioritize things for getting a better physique and lean. Don't get me wrong, strength training can take you places and fitness advice is by no means one size fits all. I've just seen more guys go the strength training path leave fat than actually look better, end up looking either kinda big/strong but also kinda fat and the general strength training community lacks games and swag, spending too much time around them will not make you an alpha viking, you will look like a middle aged fat guy who is strong. But if you goal is to have a great physique, look lean, and pull hot girls I would not go down the strength training path first. Way more likely you'll get fat and look like a burly redneck or at worst just mid but have alright numbers on a squat or bench press in the gym which does not get you into a woman's pants. Looking lean and having a great physique will.
-
Yeah, there is a margin of error. The thing is it isn't usually a big issue if you figured in all the variables and have some basic food/diet/macro knowledge. Weekly / monthly averages is what matters. Rule of thumb stuff like choosing grilled meats, the foods you choose, sauces you put on your stuff, it's important to know about each thing you eat and how it's prepared. A lot of it comes down to where you are located, what you choose to eat and what restaurants serve. I more or less know my environment pretty well and the food I encounter, which can either help or hurt you. Sometimes the path or least resistance goes in the the wrong direction so just by tracking food with AI shines a lot of awareness on all of it and all the habits and choices. Sometimes changes are connected to 2-3 other lifestyle things that need to be worked out first.
-
Ok I posted originally in this thread but I have to update my original advice because what I said is part right. I’ve been using Claude to track my calories and it’s excellent. Tell Claude you wanna lose weight, take photos of everything you eat and give him good descriptions of it. You have to log everything, literally everything you eat and drink with calories in it. He will help you set your daily intake and macros and estimate your sedimentary burn. I’ve lost several kilos since last April doing this. if you have any questions how to set this up, let me know and I can give you the prompt and help you get on track. The second part I wanna correct from my first response is you will feel better doing this. Your physique still won’t be great, you will still need to lift weights to build a physique you want, but losing weight and getting lean def helps with energy and it is an improvement that gathers momentum.
