Someone here

Member
  • Content count

    15,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someone here

  1. I wasn’t asking for the dictionary definition of the word or its equivalent in Hindi. And it’s certainly different from chill . It has emotional and even spiritual and religious aspects to it. More like how to achieve it ,does your soul feel safe and secure? How to heal your inner child? If you’re sad , afraid , lack love ..how to deal with these emotions? Etc
  2. Ok I think I understand what you mean . Thanks
  3. Note: God is obviously not a “he.” God doesn’t sleep because God is always aware. God is all-seeing, which means God sees everything. God is all-hearing, which means God hears everything. God is all-knowing, which means God knows everything. God is all-pervading and exists everywhere and everywhen. God is alive. Humans are also alive. But God’s life is the actual independent life because it is self-sustaining. God doesn’t depend on or need anything external to Himself to make Him alive. Whereas a human needs oxygen 24/7 and needs water and food. And even then, the human will die because it can’t sustain itself forever. As soon as a baby is born, it starts dying slowly. God is the only thing which could be rightfully said to be truly ALIVE because His life is self-sustaining and doesn’t need external resources to support it constantly. The second reason is because He will never die. That which is truly alive is that which will never die—which is God, not a human. Physics, till this day and age, doesn’t know why the universe doesn’t disappear into nothingness immediately for no reason. What sustains it? Well, the answer is that God does. God holds the fabric of space and time together with His will such that it doesn’t go “poof” just like that. And this doesn’t cost Him energy or effort because He is all-powerful and He does anything He wants through sheer will. If He wants to create a universe, He thinks it up, snaps His fingers, and there it is. That’s the mechanism by which God creates. A human needs God, but God doesn’t need anything. God doesn’t need anything because He is the wealthiest being ever. Why? Because all of existence is His property and possession. I possess a car or a house or money. But God possesses everything, including my car, my house, and my money. In fact, I don’t even possess anything. Nothing is truly mine because one day I will lose everything I possess. So I actually possess nothing. And God possesses everything. God is rich. The richest. If you want to be the richest being ever, you have to stop being human and become God. When you become God, you possess all that there is. I’m aware. God is aware. I can see. God can see. I can hear. God can hear. But my awareness and sight and hearing aren’t complete because I fall asleep. But God never sleeps. God is always awake. Always aware of everything. Always knowing everything. Always seeing everything. Always hearing everything. But I fall asleep. Deep sleep is a temporary death. Humans fear death because humans fear nonexistence. In deep sleep, no forms exist. Not even darkness or silence. Nothing at all. That’s a lack. God doesn’t sleep because if He slept even for a second, the whole universe would disappear because the only reason the universe doesn’t disappear is because God sustains it with His will. But doesn’t God feel tired from not sleeping? Why do we sleep? Because we feel tired of being aware. But why is being aware for 18 hours or more tiresome? Because our awareness is limited. And because we are mortal. A day is a metaphor for a lifetime. You wake up in the morning refreshed and energized. You are born as a baby and a child with vitality. Then, as the day goes on, you increasingly get tired, and then you go to bed to die temporarily, or sleep. Likewise, you grow older and get more and more tired until you are so tired that you die and disappear. But God is always absolute awareness. Never sleeps and never dies without getting tired. If you want to never get tired and never experience death, you must stop being human and become God.
  4. @thierry you are god . Can you understand yourself fully ? !
  5. Well , what Islam and the Quran talk about is a mixed of things which are true , and things which are “interesting niche beliefs to study “. An example of truths : God exists . God is all-powerful . God is all-Knowing . an example of beliefs : Angels , Devils , hell , paradise , an afterlife , the day of resurrection.
  6. Because a full understanding means there is not a single thing lacking ,not yet not understood. Since infinity never runs out of new things , god can never understand every single new thing that comes out of his own infinite creating power .
  7. @Breakingthewall I will address your points in a minute. I need time to make sure I understand correctly.
  8. God is infinity . Infinity , by definition, has no end . If God was able to understand itself fully , it would mean God is not infinity . so, God can never understand itself fully , because God doesn’t end . it can understand itself fully implicitly, not explicitly. You can know that God is infinity , but you can’t know how many ants are looking for sugar in some desert area right now . God is All-knowing . God knows everything. But” everything “ is infinite , not a fixed quantity .
  9. When I said the Quran is a work of art, I was referring specifically to its literary and poetic style. Its linguistic structure is distinctive and, in my view, extraordinarily difficult to imitate. That’s also part of why I find its composition so remarkable, particularly given the traditional account of Muhammad as someone who neither read nor wrote. And when I mentioned the Baha’i writings, my point was simply that they attempt to reproduce or echo the Qur’anic style. It’s a fact . Do the research if you don’t know. I wasn’t trying to turn the conversation into a debate about “deep philosophy” or politics. I simply said that Islam is my favorite religion. Favorite does not mean I consider it the end-all and be-all of every possible question. I can admire a religion deeply without pretending that I have nothing left to question, learn, or understand. If you want to discuss Islam’s impact on politics, that’s a completely different conversation .and honestly, I don’t have enough experience or knowledge in that area to pretend otherwise. Leo taught me a principle I take seriously: don’t speak with certainty about things you don’t understand well or haven’t actually experienced. So I’m perfectly comfortable defending what I actually said, while also being honest about the limits of what I know.
  10. I understand Arabic. The Quran , in Arabic ,has a clear and distinct musical rhythm . I’m not claiming the meaning of the phrases is a work of art or not . It mostly speaks about god’s existence, god’s qualities, the purpose of life and such topics . You could argue that any poem is a work of art . But coming from a person who claims to have direct contact with Allah (God ) , and who was historically documented to be illiterate, it makes it beautiful. The Baha’i holy book is a clear attempt at mimicking the Quranic style .
  11. Yes . Most people don’t think they are god though and it’s not going to click in Their minds . So the better alternative is to have a relationship with god as an other ,through worship . Meet people where they are . Don’t assume that all people are at the same level of development. Islam is certainly not the most high consciousness religion, neither in the past nor today . Christianity definitely seems more conscious. I said it’s the most beautiful religion to my heart . Bahai religion is trying to mimic Islam . Their holy book is a laughable attempt at trying to produce a work of literature which is a work of art compared to the Quran .
  12. -The theology and understanding of God is the most accurate and most close to Leo’s teaching about God . - I enjoy listening and hearing the Quran . -still a religion, means it has beliefs which can’t be verified like the afterlife , the existence of spiritual beings like angels and devils , hell , paradise . -contains primitive political ideologies and laws which only belong to the era of Islam and obviously outdated when tried to be applied to our modern world .
  13. My favorite religion. Still a religion though , not infinite enough .
  14. What’s the difference between the “open absolute being “ and everything? As long as you haven’t gotten to openness towards everything then you are still biased towards one outcome versus the other . And I’m not saying that’s a bad thing . Every ego or “psyche” is by definition biased towards what benefits its survival. Can you clarify this point specifically?
  15. Ok I understand what you mean. Then openness would be still biased ?
  16. The way I understand the word “openness “ is that it welcomes toxic behavior , not exclude it .
  17. The first one will be copy-pasted but then you will start writing your own ?
  18. This might lead to panic attacks if not managed properly. It often results from stressful situations and a stressful lifestyle, especially when your mind remains in a constant state of focus and mental activity. When you are repeatedly exposed to stress, this can make you overly conscious of things that normally happen automatically, including your breathing. If you experience this even in your free time, when there is technically nothing stressful happening around you, then it can be a result of a hyperactive mind and too much energy being wasted on being “focused.” You may find yourself continuously checking whether you are breathing correctly trying to control something that your body is already capable of doing automatically. Obviously, you understand logically that you don’t have to force yourself to breathe unless there is something clinical going on in your lungs or breathing system. Your body already knows how to breathe without your conscious involvement. This is evident when you are asleep: your body keeps breathing automatically without your conscious focus. You do not have to remind yourself to inhale or exhale while sleeping. Your breathing continues naturally because it is an automatic function of the body. The problem can arise when you start bringing too much conscious attention to something that is normally automatic. The more attention you place on your breathing, the more noticeable every little sensation can become. You may notice the depth of each breath, the timing of each inhale and exhale, or whether your breathing “feels” normal. This can create a cycle where you become focused on breathing, that focus makes breathing feel more noticeable or unnatural, and then the unusual sensation causes you to focus on it even more. You need to start reducing your attention on breathing and divert your attention towards outward activities. Instead of constantly checking what is happening inside your body, begin directing your attention toward what is happening around you. Start going outside more often in your free time and focus on talking with others. Small talk if you are introverted, casual conversations, meeting people, going for a walk, or simply being around other people can all help shift your attention outward. You can also play a sport or take up a hobby that requires active participation and concentration. The goal is not to deliberately control your breathing while doing these activities. In fact, the opposite is true. Allow yourself to become absorbed in the activity itself. Focus on the game, the conversation, the environment, the hobby, the movement, or whatever else you are doing. This will force your attention outwards into the activity and less on your breathing. As your attention becomes occupied with things outside of yourself, your breathing can gradually become less of a conscious concern. You begin to experience the fact that your body can regulate breathing on its own without you constantly supervising it. This can allow your breathing to become effortless, as it is supposed to be optimally.
  19. There is a direct correlation between your diet and your state of consciousness. What you put into your body directly affects your experience of reality to a great degree. It affects your energy levels, your mood, your sleep cycle, your libido, and the physical structure and tightness of your body. It affects your mental clarity, the brightness of your perception, the scope of your awareness, and even the limits of your imagination and consciousness. carbs and meat protein is the best food for strength . fruits are the best food for mental clarity and mood boost. caffeine is a temporary mood enhancer but in the long term it can lead to depression and anxiety.
  20. -physical life is not an illusion. -Mental life is an illusion. My life-story . The story that I’m a human being living in a country on a planet going through real timeline having to solve problems ..is an illusion created by the thinking process. I somewhat have to figure out how to juggle these two perspectives together and without conflating spirituality with survival .
  21. -write about how you genuinely feel In the moment. Try to stay away from writing about things you have no interest in or experience with. -try to keep your poems optimistic and positive rather than bleak and depressing, because you are writing them in the morning. It’s a good practice . Good luck !
  22. Yes . the nuance being that what you as a human consider as “ evil “ is part of the infinite creation. The infinite creative power of god demands infinite creation. If rape , murder , sickness, depression, death etc were not part of creation , then god’s creation will be missing that puzzle piece that makes his creation ,and him ,truly “All” .
  23. I agree . don't you think though we have to walk the talk ? There is the trap of using spirituality as a form of escapism. if one genuinely relates to life and consciousness as stressful by default, then we should be honest about that. We should be honest about where we actually are on the path ,instead of pretending we are in a place on the path which we are actually not .