Someone here

Member
  • Content count

    15,117
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someone here

  1. You answered your own question in the first sentence. It’s wired into our biology .
  2. Yes . There is partial truth to what VeganAwake is saying. But still , you must realize that there is no you . Some people don’t understand that they don’t exist .
  3. Yes you can . You can have an experience called awakening . Otherwise all of spirituality and spiritual work is scam . Even if the awakening reveals that the separate self is illusory , then that is what the awakening reveals . This is like saying there is no difference between Buddha and Hitler and that they both had the same inner experience .
  4. He is currently delusional, and he actually considers himself the “wokest” person ever. The reason he gives for this is that he is God. But when he explains what he means by God,is a solipsistic mind that imagines everything. However, when you confront him directly and point out that he is claiming to be God, he will deny that this is actually his claim. He will tell you that he is not saying he is God. Instead, he says that you are God that you are the solipsistic mind and that everything exists within your consciousness. This creates a very strange consequence in his own reasoning. If you are the only conscious being in the universe, as he claims, then he himself is not conscious. In fact, he has explicitly said that he is not conscious and that you are the only conscious entity that exists. That is apparently what he means by solipsism. So his position seems to be that the person you perceive as “him” is not actually a conscious person at all. Only you are conscious, while everything else including him exists within your consciousness. I’m not sure whether he has since updated or changed this view, but that was what he explicitly said when describing his version of solipsism.
  5. All of social life is fake. Every single person wears masks when they interact with other people. We all perform. We all adjust ourselves depending on who is standing in front of us. We change our tone, our expressions, our opinions, our behavior, even our body language. We become whatever version of ourselves is necessary for the situation. When you are completely alone, that’s your authentic self. And your authentic self is innocent, spontaneous, careless, peaceful, sad in a bitter-sweet way. There is something almost childlike about the self that exists when nobody is watching. You don’t have to impress anyone. You don’t have to prove anything. You don’t have to be attractive, successful, intelligent, interesting, confident, productive, or socially acceptable. You can simply exist.Our true nature is emptiness. Social life and life’s demands require for us to put on a fake mask in order to fit in. From the moment we enter society, we slowly learn which parts of ourselves are acceptable and which parts are not. We learn what gets approval, what gets rejected, what makes people uncomfortable, what makes people attracted to us, what makes people respect us, and what makes them ignore us. Begin to notice it when you interact with people.Notice how much of your personality changes depending on who you are talking to. Notice how carefully you choose your words. Notice how often you laugh when something isn’t really funny. Notice how often you pretend to care. Notice how often you pretend to be confident when you are uncertain. Notice how often you hide sadness, insecurity, jealousy, boredom, anger, loneliness, or desire because you know they might make you less socially acceptable.You are acting like the best actor in Hollywood. And what’s worse is that everyone knows that, but they are choice-less. What are you going to do? How are you gonna feed yourself without socializing? How are you gonna get sex? How are you gonna make money? How are you gonna build a career? How are you gonna have friends, relationships, status, security, comfort? You have to participate. You have to smile when you don’t feel like smiling. You have to make conversation when you have nothing to say. You have to sell yourself. You have to convince people that you are competent, desirable, interesting, trustworthy, successful. You have to learn how to present yourself in a way that society rewards. Successful people are people who are hyper aware that society is a rat race of who’s gonna act better to make the most money and pleasure they can squeeze out of this life.The person who understands the game learns how to play it.They learn how to talk. They learn how to dress. They learn how to network. They learn when to be agreeable and when to be aggressive. They learn how to sell an idea, sell a product, sell themselves. They learn what people want to hear.And eventually, some become extremely good at it. But beneath all of that is still the same empty, quiet person.The person who goes home alone.The person who takes off the mask.The person who sits in silence and suddenly doesn’t know what they are supposed to be doing anymore. And maybe that is why being alone can feel strangely peaceful and strangely sad at the same time.
  6. Thanks. what avenues of dating have you tried ? Do you go out on weekends and your off days from work to social gatherings and cold approach girls ? Are you actively looking for a wife through your social circle of relatives ?
  7. @Rishabh R I’d love to get to know you a little better and understand what you’re looking for at this stage of your life. What kind of relationship are you looking for ? something serious and leading toward marriage, a live-in relationship, or are you open to exploring a different kind of arrangement, such as multiple relationships? I’m also curious about your current life situation, if you’re comfortable sharing ofc. What do you do career wise, and what does your day to day life look like? And if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? There’s no pressure to answer anything you’re not comfortable with. I just think it’s helpful to be open and honest about what we’re both looking for, our lifestyles, and where we are in life. That way, we can see whether we have similar expectations and genuinely connect with each other.
  8. Cut the shit . You want a girlfriend.
  9. Is it true for you or not ? That’s the question.
  10. Let’s try to replace smoking with intense meditation sessions for dealing with stress . The problem is that smoking itself makes me enter a meditative state spontaneously. And obviously helps with killing stress in and of itself . day 0.
  11. the temporary absence of memory, thoughts, and personal identity does not necessarily mean that the you ceased to exist. The question is not “Did I stop existing when I had no memories?” but “What is the I that remains through waking, dreaming, and deep sleep?” you exist when you are awake . You exist in your dreams. You exist when you’re in deep sleep because you can workout the absence of memory and all sensory experience upon waking . deep sleep is not absence of existence. It’s a modulation of existence which can be called pure absolute existence. and as James said it’s your true nature and essence. You can accept it or reject it . If you reject it , it’s scary . If you accept it , it’s peaceful.
  12. I don’t know what you consider that. I’ve personally met a guru face to face who is at this level. He says he doesn’t dream at night because there is simply nothing going on in his mind. If you put a brain scanner on him, it would be a flat line. Yes, it takes practice, time, and a well established level of enlightenment to reach that point. And when you say “magic,” are you talking about something like literally materializing a million dollars into existence through nothing more than thought?
  13. You’re late to the party . Every other corner in India lives a Yogi who has Siddhis.
  14. Then we agree , if I understand correctly. I see. But I’m curious about who actually came up with the term “shit test,” and why is it called that? Where did the term even come from? And when people talk about women “shit testing” men, do they actually do it intentionally, or is it sometimes just something they do without really thinking about it?
  15. @AION I think it’s an unnecessary concept for dating skills .
  16. How so? There’s a difference between a girl intentionally playing games or doing things to test your confidence and value, versus you simply overthinking the situation and it all being in your head as the guy.
  17. It’s not necessary to become insane to become awake or enlightened. But Some psychedelics are dangerous like Salvia and can fuck with your mind . also existential ruminating about solipsism and such can disturb your mind .
  18. So it’s a term insecure guys came up with ? Not something women do consciously?
  19. What is shit test ?
  20. If you have true love for the woman you married, I don’t think you would naturally want to sleep with other women. To me, it’s not really about sex appeal or whether you might find someone else attractive. Of course, you can still notice that other people are attractive, but that’s very different from actually wanting to be intimate with them. When you genuinely love your wife, there is something much deeper holding you to her. Marriage is about companionship as much as sex .It’s about having someone who knows you deeply, someone you can share your life with. Over the years, you build a bond and a history together that goes far beyond physical attraction. That kind of connection is not something you can simply replace because another woman happens to be beautiful or sexually appealing. And I think that’s what people sometimes miss when they reduce marriage to sex or sexual exclusivity. The point isn’t simply that you are denying yourself other women. It’s that you have chosen one person because you value the relationship you have with her. I also think raising children can be one of the most rewarding things you can do. Obviously, parenting is difficult and comes with a lot of responsibility and challenges, but there is also something incredibly meaningful about bringing a child into the world and watching them grow. Personally, I’m completely okay with the idea of marriage and parenting. I actually see a lot of value in both. I understand that not everyone wants the same kind of life, and I understand your point about why someone might not want marriage or children. But for me, the idea of finding someone you genuinely love, building a life together, and eventually raising children is something I can see as very meaningful. Btw in Lebanon you can marry 4 women .
  21. 3 days without smoking .
  22. I’ve had a lot of free time lately, probably a little too much, and I’ve realized that I’ve been spending way more time sitting around than I should. I’ve gotten pretty comfortable doing nothing, but at the same time, I can definitely feel that I’m not moving around as much as I used to. I think it’s probably time to get myself back into some kind of routine and start taking better care of my body again. I want to get back in shape. Maybe I’ll start doing cardio again . nothing too crazy at first, just enough to get myself moving consistently and build my stamina back up. Just walking under the sun for 30 minutes minimum everyday besides my workout routine. Having free time is great, but I don’t want to look back and realize I spent all of it sitting on my ass.