Terell Kirby
Member-
Content count
2,707 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Terell Kirby
-
Which is to say the same as God in inescapable. Even as I’m wrapped up in the most egregious self deceptions of righteousness, moralizing and judgement; the Truth of it persists as Absolute Good. Self deception is not removed from Truth, it’s part of Truth itself. Whether I’m doing something relatively good or evil, it’s all Absolute in its essence and existence. Im coming to grips with the fact that some things are just unattainable in human form when it comes to Goodness. I’m a flawed being, a devil. But I can embrace my devilry as part of God’s Goodness-knowing that I am loved despite for all the self inflicted suffering I cause myself, and the suffering I cause others. No matter how hard I try, it’s impossible for me truly reject God’s Love outright- because I exist, and I will continue to exist for Eternity until one day I’m able to fully merge with God
-
I’m always like I’ll never get in another relationship after a breakup- Then I find myself in another . Love is love- good, bad and ugly
-
I’m not sure it’s possible escape this reality, dating and relationships are forms of survival that can be made more or less conscious- Hmm i don’t think you necessarily have to though. Valuing Truth in of itself is rare, next to impossible to find a partner who does to same level. With that being said, dating/relationships are opportunities to practice letting others be themselves without judgement or expectation. I typically find myself in trouble when I place too high expectations, you end up disappointed and jaded at the end
-
that's real stuff
-
Terell Kirby replied to AerisVahnEphelia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yappers gunna yap -
Terell Kirby replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Definition of yes man for those unaware: A "yes man" is someone who always agrees with and flatters their boss or superior, especially to gain favor, rather than offering honest opinions or pushback. -
Terell Kirby replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
He’s as awake as you imagine him to be -
Terell Kirby replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Is anyone else having trouble accessing link? -
I am Nothing and Everything at the same time. quite the discovery i must say
-
spending it can be quite fun
-
Going to college, socializing, losing my virginity. Also working in corporate America. Visiting California (specifically the San Fransisco / Bay Area). Also the Pacific Northwest-people live very differently there from the rest of America. Discovering Actualized.org on accident, learning about Don Beck's Spiral Dynamics model, Susan Cooke Grueter model of Ego Development (game changer).
-
Rappers drinking lean (promethazine and codeine cough syrup) - aka “sizzurp”
-
Most girls will not let on about their sexual past because it is taboo, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt- maybe explore why she lied. 5 is actually a low number depending on her age- you can still salvage this relationship. You also may want to explore deeper your insecurity about her sexual past, that would be something to take responsibility over and not blame her.
-
seems like this retreat would be different from the standard ayahuasca retreats that are popular these days. Sucks it got cancelled but oh well
-
-
. Ok
-
@Leo Gura - any plans for folks waitlisted for 2027? Is that also cancelled? Good you tested and considered what's best for retreat attendees.
-
Terell Kirby replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sober is cool. God can grasp itself without hallucinogens, as long as it realizes it has been on one the whole time -
Insight I had over breakfast. Isn’t strange for all the accusations and hate towards “woo woo” by materialist scientists and rationalist- that they fail to miss that all of reality is woo woo? How could it be otherwise, all of reality and Existence itself being a giant hallucination not grounded in anything empirical must be pseudoscientific. Things being pseudoscientific isn’t the issue here, it’s scientific dogma. Science itself is woo woo, of course it is! It’s part of God’s dream- no different from any other mystical visions of demons and dragons. Scientist everywhere would do good to collapse the distinction between what is scientific / rational vs what is woo woo or new age. All of it is the same- a perfect Unity.
-
Terell Kirby replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
You’d have to convince Palestinians that they are inside of Israel. They don’t consider Israel a legitimate state, let alone something they have to adhere to when it comes mandates to leave what they consider their land. There is no easy solution, both sides are hell bent in getting their way, the US and current Trump administration is accelerating the conflict with no end in sight. -
Terell Kirby replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Nothing wrong with ideals though, they are often the catalyst in changing political reality. Development models only go so far. Of course they help broaden perspective but an over focus on them is quite limiting in explaining the totality of a situation. Yes, there is a case that Palestinian low cognitive development has contributed to their destruction at the hands of the Israeli war machine, but Zionist ideology and racism/anti-Arabism in the West are equally at play. Effective handling of what an elevated society labels “barbarian” and “savage”, without use ethic cleansing or mass genocide backed by religious ideologies, is a true marker of high development. This is an ideal worth holding onto in my view. -
Come to realize there’s a subtle distinction here. For me to truly take a teaching a spiritual teaching seriously- I’d have to work pretty hard in creating the conditions to come to same realization as the teacher. Not through simply reading or intellectualizing; I need a direct experience of what the teaching is saying. I cannot truly grasp any teachings thru language alone. Learning via spiritual texts will forever be limited in this way. Actualized.org for example, I spent the first 3-5 years watching tons of content, journaling, contemplating. It was until I really started to push against the method of: me + Leo + listening to/watching - for me to grasps that I could only go so far with it. I now do my best to find deeper and more nuanced ways in observing my mind constructing reality in ways that were not as accessible through consuming content alone. Nonetheless I had to start somewhere. Don’t take my word for it, but the most powerful teaching one can ever give you is that you are God, and that you are constructing all of reality. Grasping intellectually is great, but once you get a direct insight- your experience of life will never be the same. You’ll recognize it as such when you do :-), and you’ll no longer need any validation from teachings/teachers - you’re imagining all of it.
-
Terell Kirby replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
1 hunna -
Time and attention, all women in relationship requires it to some degree-and the more in love she is, the more she craves it. Iron Law
-
Terell Kirby replied to Oppositionless's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It's also not your mother
