Terell Kirby

Member
  • Content count

    2,707
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Terell Kirby

Personal Information

  • Gender
  1. I’m always like I’ll never get in another relationship after a breakup- Then I find myself in another . Love is love- good, bad and ugly
  2. I’m not sure it’s possible escape this reality, dating and relationships are forms of survival that can be made more or less conscious- Hmm i don’t think you necessarily have to though. Valuing Truth in of itself is rare, next to impossible to find a partner who does to same level. With that being said, dating/relationships are opportunities to practice letting others be themselves without judgement or expectation. I typically find myself in trouble when I place too high expectations, you end up disappointed and jaded at the end
  3. Which is to say the same as God in inescapable. Even as I’m wrapped up in the most egregious self deceptions of righteousness, moralizing and judgement; the Truth of it persists as Absolute Good. Self deception is not removed from Truth, it’s part of Truth itself. Whether I’m doing something relatively good or evil, it’s all Absolute in its essence and existence. Im coming to grips with the fact that some things are just unattainable in human form when it comes to Goodness. I’m a flawed being, a devil. But I can embrace my devilry as part of God’s Goodness-knowing that I am loved despite for all the self inflicted suffering I cause myself, and the suffering I cause others. No matter how hard I try, it’s impossible for me truly reject God’s Love outright- because I exist, and I will continue to exist for Eternity until one day I’m able to fully merge with God
  4. Definition of yes man for those unaware: A "yes man" is someone who always agrees with and flatters their boss or superior, especially to gain favor, rather than offering honest opinions or pushback.
  5. He’s as awake as you imagine him to be
  6. Is anyone else having trouble accessing link?
  7. I am Nothing and Everything at the same time. quite the discovery i must say
  8. spending it can be quite fun
  9. Going to college, socializing, losing my virginity. Also working in corporate America. Visiting California (specifically the San Fransisco / Bay Area). Also the Pacific Northwest-people live very differently there from the rest of America. Discovering Actualized.org on accident, learning about Don Beck's Spiral Dynamics model, Susan Cooke Grueter model of Ego Development (game changer).
  10. Rappers drinking lean (promethazine and codeine cough syrup) - aka “sizzurp”
  11. Most girls will not let on about their sexual past because it is taboo, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt- maybe explore why she lied. 5 is actually a low number depending on her age- you can still salvage this relationship. You also may want to explore deeper your insecurity about her sexual past, that would be something to take responsibility over and not blame her.
  12. seems like this retreat would be different from the standard ayahuasca retreats that are popular these days. Sucks it got cancelled but oh well