-
Content count
1,519 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by MarkKol
-
There's this endless fatigue that seems to affect me when I enter my house, making it hard to work on anything. I'm 100% certain that it's psychological. I'm finding it very uninspiring and gruelling; this is a complete 180-degree turnaround from my teenage years, where I would spend 10-15 hours playing video games in my room all day. Something is telling me that I burned through my video game karma, and now I can't do it anymore, and that this depression I fall into when I'm home is a side-effect of that. The only times when this wasn't affecting me as much was when I rented an apartment in a big city overlooking a busy and noisy street. I can't say that I preferred it over being outside, but it was definitely more tolerable than living in the quiet countryside. All anecdotes I got when I asked people at work about this, they seem to have my teenage-boy mentality, even though they're grown men.
-
A plant has vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients. Some of those increase in bioavailability when cooked, some decrease, depending on the plant. Your main interests should be Increasing plant protein so you can eat less meat Keeping it somewhat diverse, approximately 30 plants per week, counting herbs and spices. 30-50g of fiber per day Raw vs cooked is majoring in the minors.
-
These people are disgusting The elites have always been this way, out of touch, lacking in any substance, posers for controversy, just like Trump. "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig."
-
I'm actually pretty thrilled about life and the future, I want to keep traveling the world, and meet different people. There's so much I haven't done. I don't believe in self-sacrifice, I don't know if it's narcissism or nonduality, but I would never severely handicap my life for someone else. It's quite a shallow question IMO, get 20 million government points and miss 80% of your life. You'll barely be able to walk at 85. I don't know how you can think this way
-
Hello Transgender, I'm Marko.
-
Nutrition benefits don't go far beyond calorie balance, protein intake, moderate saturated fat/trans fat intake, and 30-50g of fiber. I would actually like to be proved wrong.
-
It’s barren in comparison, In New York I could look down any street and literally see endless vibrancy and colors full of people. This is the biggest issue for me, I hate lifeless places. Dalmatia & Istra, touristy parts of Croatia where most people vacation are even worse because their wide spread population is not significantly larger than the Zagreb Metropolitan area. The Nepalese, filipinos and Indians are brought here by work agencies that operate in both countries, we approve like 200k visas per year, enough to replace our entire population in 20 years, although a significant portion of those people just go work in Germany illegally on Croatian visas. By we I mean the Croatian government, I don’t like to associate myself with this country at all lol
-
It’s the nepalis, we are racist against the Nepalis 😃 a lot of them are still very young so I have lots of empathy for them coming all way here. One month you’ll catch me talking the maddest shit about Zagreb and the other I’ll be praising it like it’s the best city in the world. Right now I’ll just call it shit, not enough people for me, too small.
-
Your dad's a chad, give me his number My guess is that French people put all their coolness into making the Eiffel Tower and now you're all dried up in coolness...
-
Pause... OP is fat because she eats too much kobasica and lepinja and not enough vlakna
-
I'm not sure where the genes split between you and me bro but It must've been a long fuckin time ago
-
Nah, they have too much bone on them, I don't like the way it looks. 170-175 is the best female height.
-
I have to wear Air maxes just to compete There was a girl who invited me on a date even though she was 183+, I was disgusted. I don't like slender women, she might ambush me and I wake up in a forest with notes written on trees, and then I'm dead.
-
Aw thanks, I'm glad I'm a motivating figure to you chubber
-
Croatians are very tall on average, I'm short in comparison to them. In the US I was towering over little Mexicans and Vietnamese goblins, felt very good, maybe that's why I like it so much there
-
Ok I measured myself rn, I'm 174cm 59.4kg skin and bones but nice face Don't ask about the third size
-
I'd have to measure myself, I'm somewhere at 173-175 I think
-
I made my peace with being skinny, I like low-calorie drinks and low-calorie foods and my favorite exercises are all cardio, it is what it is.
-
Fish has mercury, big bad You can see my bones through my hand
-
Chubby Chubber Everything below 70 is pretty slim
-
God knows, around 3200-3500, a lot of fat. Coconut butter, eggs, sweet potatoes, while rice, milk, beef. Jason put me on this diet and I gained 5kg in 2 weeks (65kg), Now I'm back at 60kg. It would be ideal if I could hit 130-150g of protein, 2500-2800 calories with just fruit and vegetables, I removed meat from my diet, I can't stand eating it anymore, it's disgusting. Now I'm coping with a diet consisting of 500g of skyr, frozen fruit, and your archenemy... 500g of soy milk. (it's high protein!!!) I tried hard to make tofu, tempeh, and seitan work but it's disgusting, I'm still open to it tho. But she's chubby
-
This is a funny post I’m imagining you laying on the ground all chubby and fat How do you overeat so much that it impacts your quality of life from sheer food volume? When I was bulking back in the day (i lost all the weight I gained) I kept throwing up at least once a week from so much food, I ate 2x 2L containers full of fatty red meat, eggs, white rice and 1L of full fat milk. It was a mind fuck from my perspective that people ate that much food naturally, coming from a soy boy who likes salads and fruit. And the guy who uses an adjustable desk at work so he can type while standing
-
I really like music festivals like Tomorrowland in Belgium, you have to have the cha-ching 🤌 for it I think cold approaching sucks everywhere, even in the States, you pick a gigantic city you like most, you join a running club or similar social preferably physical activity club, you make friends, and you go out with those friends to bars, clubs, festivals etc… It’s a slower but more effective, less emotionally taxing way of getting a girlfriend and a sense of community. People call this way of living, “The cure to Male depression”. You can search it up on Instagram or maybe TikTok. Cold approaching is ineffective, taxing, awkward, and at the end you only get a girlfriend? That’s a broken deal. A girlfriend is not a fix for loneliness if you have no community and no friends. You don’t wanna be living a life where the only person you talk to is your girlfriend and you go alone to the gym every day. Berlin and Madrid are the biggest cities. I’d go with Amsterdam or Paris though. Amsterdam because of English literacy and Paris because it looks great / great vibe. So Scandinavia and Western EU. People in Eastern EU tend to be more racist against Asians, it’s a shitty part anyway so ur not missing anything. You could do Ireland but you’ll get depression living there.
-
I completely replaced Google with ChatGPT
-
I use Düsseldorf and Essen, Cologne is bad, it smells like students.
