WonderSeeker

Member
  • Content count

    676
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About WonderSeeker

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 02/14/1998

Personal Information

  • Location
    대구 (Daegu)
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

4,541 profile views
  1. Last time I checked this is happening in October. Curious to hear from the attendees on what it's like post-retreat.
  2. I would love a mature/conscious girlfriend like you @Miguel1, but it's a lot to ask from people. You'd probably have to approach 1 million women to find 1 that's doing this stuff, because that's how rare this journey is. I'm kind of in between. I mainly just want a girlfriend who is real enough and is willing to put up with some of the compromises the spiritual mission I'm on requires from her. She won't necessarily come with me on the soul journey, but she can come with me physically, and we can enjoy human companionship. I think it makes no sense to throw out dating 100% because that's an important thing to keep as you progress through life (transcend and include the human).
  3. You may be a masochist. Now there's an idea!
  4. @Natasha Tori Maru Oh wow, I just realized our responses are similar and I only read yours after typing out mine. If you had to be a fairy, a princess, or a queen, which one would you be and why?
  5. Their sensitive nature and the trust they bestow men to care-take them. As men we think we game women, but most of us only have mid-level game at best. Usually women just let us game them. At their most feminine, they love making fantasy into reality and cursing men — in a good way — to let go and embrace those fantasies. Women wanna be fairies, princesses, and queens, and men to join them by acting out complementary roles. As men, when we work too hard on truth we become stiff and dumb, and women help us to break that. I love that about them. Women have repaired my spirit, even saved my life, time and again. With their words, actions, and spirit.
  6. The other night I had a dream that I got flushed down a toilet. Visually, I saw myself flowing through these shiny, meandering chrome pipes. Feeling-wise it was extremely intense, like the pressure of the Mariana trench, right in the plumbing of your toilet. I could literally hear the sound of the water and me pushing against the insides of the pipes like the whole system was getting ready to burst. The process all happened in an instant. Yet somehow, it felt like it lasted forever. The second I woke up, millions of atmospheres of pressure evaporated and I felt amazing relief in my body. If you ever wanted to know how the journey of a human shit in modern toilets feels, you have your answer. The message this dream is sending is that life today can feel like a lot of pressure. Therefore it's important to create space and time to deliberately take that pressure off, like a bad outfit.
  7. I used to play attraction like a video game. I still remember doing 130 sets in 5 days in Miami. That was with RSD... haha, good times. But after approaching over 400 sets in a season with only a handful of dates, I switched gears entirely. Dating really is the most twisted of all self-help fields. Because, you can be brave, do all of this approaching, and still end up with nothing. Not saying that's you, you've gotten results. I know a guy in France who has done 1000s of approaches and still hasn't gotten laid.
  8. I asked an expat colleague who's been here a while. She said that's not a China thing.
  9. They're shy, yes. But they're curious too. Funny you ask. I have had health problems around low energy, but that started over a year before I left America. Going to a traditional Chinese medicine hospital tomorrow to get checked and see what herbal cocktail they suggest. The visit will be a walk-in and only ¥60 (less than $10) which is fucking mind-blowing. Depending on what they prescribe (acupuncture, 1 month of herbs, etc) it will ¥300-400 ($45-60). Sometimes the pollution is bad, but so far not awful. In South Korea it was the worst in January-March. In China winters are supposed to have bad pollution, but the rest of the year is relatively good. But then the summers are sweltering. So yeah, spring/fall are the Goldilocks times to be here.
  10. Gets you in the mindset of ease and delight. I grew up in a serious household so it helped soften me. Also it's written in a poetic way which is kinda how you want to be with women. Lead them with a cheeky smile. Tease, laugh, play. It teaches a lot of core lessons about men, women, and game that other sources barely touch on or miss. Just get it and you'll see what I mean.
  11. That's what cucks are for @Jirh I appreciate your inquisitive nature, but dude stop taking everything too seriously. Can you not see this thread is fucking hilarious and join in on the fun? I say this cuz I used to be just like you. Learn to embody other parts of you, silly parts. Not just the serious interviewer. Hope this helps~
  12. The older you get the easier it is. Sex becomes less of a big deal, therefore there is no needieness for them to sniff off you. ---- Also ever since learning about impermanence, I realized she is not the same person the next day. So when we bang she is actually an entirely new person. Now my body count is super super high. Go me! Yes but... where I am, pizza shops are hard to come by. Gonna have to do twice-cooked spicy pork and rice off a plate instead. Might get messy. Will let you know the results ! !
  13. Skip steps 1-4. Time is of the essence. Step 5, but like a machine gun. Step 6, devour pizza off of her whole doing step 5. Step 7, only if you wanna ring on it.
  14. America is a 3rd world country when it comes to dating. Move to Asia or South America. Boom! Good times (and an STD or two) ahead!
  15. Not even trying. Just am. Work. Friends of friends. Being a regular at different places. By accident. The contrast really is stark. I've been to Mongolia and Korea. The level of ailienness in those places was high, but China is straight up out of this world. I use a plant analogy. China grew out of a totally different part of the world, yes with some connection to other places, but not much integration. They self-integrated. Then Europe rose, followed by America; those places are their own plants, albeit in the same garden. The sprouted with different fruits to bear. ----- I don't know where you are in your life, but I'd turn Tibet into a whole spiritual pilgrimage. Place is mystical by it's very nature.