Dazgwny
Member-
Content count
689 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dazgwny
-
Basically the title is as what I’m asking. I’ve been running back a lot of the old videos lately, 2018/19/20 that type of period. And what is produced in these videos is of a ridiculous depth. Delivered so well and so deeply. Now at the time I’ve taken all this stuff in, used it and gone on to understand god and reality in ways that I would never have believed possible. But when I watch them back I realise just how much I’ve forgotten. Until I hear what’s said again and I’m like yea yea yea, oh of course, I know that, I’ve experienced that, I know what he’s talking about type thing. But what I realise is that I forget so many facets, so many insights, until I hear Leo on the old videos talk about them again. So yea my point is, do you Leo retain all these realisations, all these insights? Or do you forget, then have to at some point remember them again, either through just genuine remembrance, or hearing things of yourself back? Things like that. Because it’s a serious amount of shit to remember. I don’t feel the human mind has the capacity to remember all this stuff. Mine doesn’t anyway. But, once I hear it again I remember. Is that not a bug but a feature as u tend to say. I just wonder. Because if u walk round from day to day with all that knowledge just sitting in your mind about reality, then I’m not sure how you’d function. Or is it just different things are at the surface at any one time? But never the whole?
-
Dazgwny replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Depends on what awake actually is. Obviously he’s not awake in super high states that you reach when we talk about awakenings. Because you can’t function properly in those states. But if we talk about being awake as in walking round with a super understanding of reality then maybe we can say yes. He’s likely in a pretty elevated state in terms of being able to recognise reality as it truly is in the present moment, due to his understandings. What really is it when we call a human awake? Because only a certain level of awakening can be at play for the human to be able to be human, act in an ordinary human manner, control themselves, as Leo does. Only by experiencing awakening to a particular high degree can anyone even begin to ponder the question at any sort of depth. Anyone who hasn’t, literally can not even begin to ask the question because they don’t know what awakening is. Through experience it’s clearly obvious to me that any human can only walk around and live life at a certain level of what would be awake. So there are limits to how awake someone can be and remain, let’s say ordinary. I would personally say yes, he is awake, because of his own understanding of reality and what is going on. He can bring personal experience into a moment, realisations, memories, processes etc. He may even see physicality a little differently, a little more hollow, transparent, yet at the same time it’s completely solid. May see the fluidity of conciousness and it’s unity rather than a seeming separateness and individuality of all things. He may be able to flick between in his mind, in the same way those spinning optical illusions where you can make a person change which way they are spinning just by your focus and mind. You’d have to ask him to describe his experience. But he’s certainly not wandering around life in peak states, and he’d openly admit that I’m sure. Infact I think he has. Once you determine what a human being awake actually is, only then you can wonder does someone meet that criteria. And even then, that’s just your own criteria, it’s not universal. So infact, never will you know if someone is awake or not. You will only know if they have a good understanding of conciousness, reality, and that’s also only if you do yourself -
Dazgwny replied to systematic_chaos's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Once I woke up and didn’t think I knew nothing, I just think I wasn’t thinking at all, I don’t know, which makes sense that I don’t know I guess. But what did happen is that about a second after I opened my eyes, I witnessed my own mind reassemble itself, the ego if you will. It felt like a felled building, but in rewind, like if you watched a building crumble, then pressed rewind you would see it reassemble. Everything, in what seemed like a split second, whoosh, memories, the ideas of knowing where I was, when it was, you name it, the lot. And the inner sound was like that of just letting the pages of a book flick through your fingers, at super speed. It was superb, I loved it. I knew what it was as I’d experienced my ego reconstruct after awakening on psychedelics. It was very similar. I just lay there for 10 minutes thinking about it, and laughing to myself how I’d just woke up and basically unconsciously made all this shit up again as I woke to just crack on with the day and my life. If it didn’t happen, I’d just have been lay there, with no explanation to anything, just the scene, a bit like during some awakenings, but it happened so quick that didn’t happen. But I did catch it in action, and it was pretty cool to say the least -
Dazgwny replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Always the way when the ego can’t handle it. Literally you’ve been warned of this through actualized. Says to me you’re just not ready for truth. Take a step back, close your account and live your life. Until your prepared enough to handle truth -
Dazgwny replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The great thing about this quote, is that it is infact, all your imagination😂. You, looking at your screen, is the one imagining all this, and whatever else it is your up to. Your accusing us, yet not turning your gaze and accusations inward, to realise, that it is you imagining us😂 -
Dazgwny replied to Meeksauce's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Meeksauce yes but I wanted to just put out there something without the use of psychedelics because it’s easy for people to just cast psychedelic experiences aside. Everybody can relate to dream or memory -
Dazgwny replied to Meeksauce's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The issue with NDE’s is a tricky one. I’ve no idea as quite fortunately I’ve never been close to what we call a physical death. So I’m just speculating. But the issue is, with the way dreams (nightly dreams) and memory itself works. I’ve had dreams as such where I’ve been asleep for 3 hours and experienced a dream of a complete 10 day holiday. The whole thing. But in reality what did I really witness in that dream? A time dilation? Or simply just 2/3 hours worth of actual imagery and scenes, with false memories being created to fill in the gaps? Or simply just one image of the end of the holiday, and just false created memory of the previous seeming 10 days. How does this have anything to do with an NDE? Well, when people return from their so called NDE, did they at that instance, simply slightly enter a dream state, and imagine the whole experience at that moment, not actually when they were seemingly dead? Or similarly in the moment just before it was lights out, but then return to believe it happened in that in between time? If your just sat here right now, and all that exists is this, and all memories are imaginary, which I have actually awoken to previously, which sounds completely contradictory, but it actually isn’t, then the creation of a long lasting NDE in a fraction of a second is completely plausible. I’m not saying people are lying with their NDE’s, that they never happened. I’m just making the point is that those that have had them, 99.999% of the people, have no idea what’s actually happened. And definitely the scientists that investigate them, or anyone who does, have not a clue what’s going on. I can conclude one thing for certain though, they are completely imaginary, as is everything else -
Dazgwny replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The process is simple. Take a shit load of lsd😂. And understand what’s happening instead of just being fucked -
Dazgwny replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
He couldn’t do that because ‘your’ state wouldn’t allow for that. I actually know what he means. And I understand his difficulty in getting across what he’s actually trying to portray. If he’s in a state where that is possible, know that only through his eyes is that going on. Not through yours -
That blogpost about telling someone theyre hallucinating. I came across this woman in the pub a few years ago, id had a few beers on board and started chatting, only for about 5 minutes. I knew this woman, and wasnt trying any funny business, wasnt trying it on or anything like that, just chatting. Somehow i got on to the fact that this is a dream, wholly and completely, and just made a few pointers for her to investigate. I could see a tad bit of fear of the idea. Then i watched her walk to the door, and litrally run away down the street, gone, like lightning hahaha. God I was laughing. When i saw her again months later in another pub, she said hello and i laughed and said last time i saw you you litrally ran away down street. You just upped and left and ran away. She said just dont ever speak to me about that stuff again hahahaha. Message was received and never have. Not that I see her around often at all anyway so wasnt too fussed about that. But prime example of Leo’s blogpost and the ego’s denial
-
Dazgwny replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ok so pondering on that for an hour or so and ran into a complication with your theory. If an ego comes upto you and asks you to kill someone, your claim is that if you say yes that is god, if you say no that is the devil. That’s not quite working for me. Explain? -
Dazgwny replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is quite an interesting thing to ponder -
Dazgwny replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Had an insight about this. No actually more of a memory from an awakening, but an insight non the less because it was like a light going flicking on. A total memory from when I was totally conscious. You’re wrong by the way majed. I know it can seem like what you’re saying. It totally seems like what you’re saying. But you must go deeper. So yes it’s all you.! But what you havnt grasped, is it’s not quite like that nightly dream. One bubble. You think that it’s you the little human and it’s bubble. It’s not. What it is, is the one bubble, that contains all bubbles. That one bubble can morph and change into any bubble. So my bubble is your bubble. Just a different scene. In the same way your bubble when you were 10 is the same bubble as whatever it is now. Imagine that bubble changing into my bubble, in the same way yours has changed from 10 years old to now. It’s morphed, an a fluid manner. Ever so slowly but that’s all it’s doing, morphing, at a particular rate. It’s morphing through states. Because states is all there is. From micro second to micro second your state is changing. Morphing. If you literally entered the exact state I am in now, exact, then returned to the state your in now, you would literally flicker into my reality, you would become me, then return to being you. You would think you had become mad. The thing with a life is that the changes are so subtle, that it seems like your moving through a life, through time. But this just isn’t what’s happening. I could write a book on just this subject and not explain it all that’s how deep this shit goes. Remember, that every single state, and states are infinite, have a complete thing to them. That means one single state that only lasts a second, less, has a complete backstory to it. So if you enter my exact state now, that has my entire life and backstory to it. You could enter it for just 1 second and feel like you’ve lived my entire life for more than 40 years. And that’s just the start of it. This stuff goes so deep that if you actually start going down this rabbit hole you’ll shit yourself and wish you never did. The bubble explanation is just a nice way of framing it, an easy way, a way to try help a normie to begin to understand. Believe you me, there is no bubble, that bubble your thinking of is infinite, it goes on forever, in all directions, even directions you can not comprehend. What you think you’ve understood is nice, because your comparing life to a dream. In a sense it is, but dive deeper and you’ll be totally mortified. @Leo Gura agree? -
Dazgwny replied to Majed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It really is quite odd when I see these things. Because anyone who’s awoken seriously deeply will recognise this. Including myself. The odd bit is though, if this were truth, then, it would be bullshit🤷🏻♂️. Because here I am. Undeniably! So as I’ve had these awakenings many times over myself, what do you do with it. A lot of the time I see responses to these type posts saying things like yes correct etc. And I’m like yep, they’ve got it, but then I’m thinking hang on a minute, that’s a load of shit because here I am, and this guy or gal is trying to tell me I’m not, which is exactly what I’ve previously awoken to about them. So then yet again, God just leaves you in limbo thinking here we go again, I’ve got no fucking idea what’s going on here again! You completely know, and then you don’t. Square 1 again. Like going round in circles -
Dazgwny replied to PenguinPablo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nothing alike. Any realisation to any degree of God makes OBE’s a complete joke. Faffing around in imagination playing games. Interesting to a point before it just becomes a bore. Or maybe it becomes like that once you’ve experienced a God realisation because you can then understand an OBE more for what it is. To have an OBE if never had a true realisation of God can have you bullshit yourself more than you already do. God realisation is like the school, an OBE is like the playground -
This is genuine. A genuine insight. Love will kill you. That will be the death of you. People think they want to love and that. But true love. What love truly is. If you hit that. It will be the end of you. It’s crazy. Love hits such a peak it will finish you off. For good. Be careful what you wish for. It’s too good. You’ll receive so much love you won’t be able to take it. In this life you need to find a medium. Because if you encounter the love of God, you will try to fend it off it too strong it’s too good. But it will eventually eat you alive. You think you want to know what reality and God and it all is. When you find out you’ll be so sucked up by love it will destroy you. And you’ll just be sucked up into love to infinity, forever and ever, to degrees that are unexplainable. So enjoy these limits whilst you can. Because once it has you, it’ll have you. And where you go from there, I have absolutely no idea
-
Dazgwny replied to Loveeee's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The unravelling of everything your life consists of. It’s like your a mummy and you’ve got to unwrap yourself from the inside, unravel the linen, then there you are, completely free, burst out infinitely -
Dazgwny replied to Never_give_up's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
If your alive, your lying to yourself. No way out of that I’m afraid. You just gotta become as conscious of your bullshit as you can -
Dazgwny replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The fair logic is that it is everything, from the billionaire to the rock, to someone born in Nairobi Africa. It literally could not be fairer. From a God point of view. Is it fair that your finger has no eyes to see, but your head does? Or is what’s being the head also being the finger so it just doesn’t really matter at all? -
Dazgwny replied to The Fetus Blesser's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Haha quality tune👍🏻 -
That’s because you are the chair so people gonna ask you about yourself😜
-
They are clearly very intelligent people, academically clever. But what intrigued me most about all of this is that there was barely a reaction to whenever Leo said infinity. Reality is infinity etc. It’s almost as though this was not registering at all. I began to wonder why this was. I’m thinking because maybe coming from their scientific mindset, even though they try to find things to deconstruct science to a degree, but they still have the materialistic scientific mindset at the foundation of everything, that they actually think they know what infinity is, or understand enough about it that when Leo says reality itself is infinity, that it just goes over their heads. The same when consciousness was mentioned. The point was even made at the end that they didn’t even touch on consciousness. It was almost like throughout the conversation, they didn’t need to really go into it, because it’s not what reality is, nor could it be, but that consciousness probably just is what biology claims it is. Although they do remain reasonably open to things, I just get the sense that is the case. It’s not near open enough. What gets me though, is that those 2 words, infinity and consciousness, are the 2 most important words you can find in reality, along with God, all synonymous. So for these to be brushed over so easily, and have the conversation veer off to things like good and evil, really enlightened me to just how difficult it is to communicate all this to even extremely intelligent people. Infact im quite shocked I even get it to the degree that I do. Because in terms of what people see as intelligent and clever, as a human, I am not a patch on those pair. Yet when it comes to this, I understood clearly 100% what Leo was saying. I must add that they do come across as good genuine interesting people and I’ve enjoyed a taking in a few of their conversations since Leo brought the channel to attention
-
Dazgwny replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No. It is not designed to be disappointing. It just so happens that anything other than being fully God will not fully satisfy. It’s not a case of being designed set up some sort of disappointment or make you feel that way. If God is upto anything other than just being it’s full infinite self, then there will always seems something is missing. It’s just a logical trade off -
Dazgwny replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don’t think any of yous understand love. Infinite love. Absolute. I think yous think you do. But don’t. It’s still an emotion to you. It might be the strongest emotion ever you’ve experienced. But still emotion. At ludicrous levels. This isn’t the love Leo talks about. It’s easy to sit there and agree, and accept, why love is no difference between seeming good and evil. There is no evil, there is no difference between right or wrong. But some of you who claim to accept this post, will still dislike it. But yet accept it. That isn’t it. Love isn’t acceptance. Love is love. It’s impossible to explain. You just have to become it. Love isn’t loving anything and everything. Love IS anything and everything. Love is why there is evil, love is why there is murder, torture, rape, all the horrible shit that goes down, along with all the pleasurable so called good shit that goes down, and more. I see this forum, and it’s people, views and opinions, insights and all, and never really do I truly see anyone, certainly from what is written, that truly understands love. Love is so monumental, so big, so infinitely big, that it is so misunderstood. This acceptance nonsense though, is not it. Anything that carries emotion, is not it. If you reach infinite love, you are dead. It is that simple. You can’t reach it without having died. So anyone who says they’ve got it, but hasn’t died, hasn’t got it. It would be a myth, a trick of the mind. How do I know this? Because I died, reality ended. Yet here I am. Make of this what you will. Death isn’t what you think it is. Reality isn’t what you think it is. But remember, don’t physically harm yourself to try and find out. Because you won’t be back in this dream to realise it. It’s all a mind thing. Reality is mind -
I understand that making things simple to understand can enable it to reach further. But as you know, a lot of this stuff you teach is very tricky to understand, infact the trickiest stuff possible, that’s why it’s so rare that anybody actually gets it. By the sounds of the amount your writing and say you could write, it won’t be lacking in depth. I just hope you don’t cut out any depth to these topics just to make it more understandable to the masses. The masses have to do the work to understand. Not just be given the answers on a plate or it’ll just become belief bible style to the majority who read it. I’ve no doubt you’ve thought long and hard about these things though. Also, is the book just like a description of God, consciousness, and everything that goes with it? Everything you have come to find type thing? Or is it a guide, to help one realise, for themselves, like your videos, to entice people to do the necessary work? Or a bit of both?
