-
Content count
6,513 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Husseinisdoingfine
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I'm going to have to condemn Dan here. He said problematic anti-Semitic talking points, such as bringing up the Talmud and apparently how its okay to kill non-Jews. This is literally a Nazi talking point. He is correct that AIPAC has a disproportionate amount of influence in American politics, and the Israel is not our ally. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to questionreality's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I use telegram, and it is such a vile app. If you go to some telegram channels supporting countries that are at war (Russian war channels, Ukrainian channels, Israeli channels, etc...) its sickening. There's people posting images of corpses and mocking them with emojis and music, people rooting for the deaths of civilians, aid workers, and posting their corpses. -
Hi y'all I recently had a discussion with my family about my college major, and they're very concerned with me majoring in Physics at my University. The reason is that I've never been talented at math, always requiring special attention and help when engaging in math classes, and even then I would perform poorly. I'm taking Physics largely out of petty ego, to sort of prove to myself that I can. I also vaguely think that Physics will lead me to some sort of existential truth about reality. I've always been dysfunctional academically and getting a Physics degree is as well my way of redeeming myself. I also watch Jordan Peterson talk about IQ, and I feel very insecure about my IQ and feel as if I have to get a Physics degree to atone for past academic failures. I'm naturally passionate about society, culture, spiral dynamics, etc... I have since middle school been reading Economic literature, Karl Marx, Fredrich Engels, Emile Durkheim, and other political, society figures just for fun. I remember when Leo first introduced me to Spiral Dynamics, I bought the book as recommended by the reading list and I read the whole thing in a few sittings (took me about a week, less than that, and I had a blast). So I naturally find Sociology to be interesting, but I'm put off from switching my major to Sociology for two major reasons: Sociology is not a profitable field This is self explanatory, people often choose STEM because that's where the money is. Sociology is not a "real" science Contemporary wisdom teaches that there are the real and hard sciences. But then there are the fluffy soft sciences, such as sociology. Is this correct? Is (as Jordan Peterson would have you believe) Sociology for the low IQ who are not smart enough to get a STEM degree, and not a real and hard science? Is sociology an important field? What do you think? I want to hear specifically from Leo, because in the Life Purpose Course, he talked about how he switched his major from engineering to philosophy. I'm worried about the difficulty of Physics. If I struggle with Calculus I, then how am I going to solve differential equations? I don't want to be very late in getting my degree. I have one friend who's ten years into college, and I don't want to end up like him.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Merkabah Star's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Still voting’ for Jill Stein. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Merkabah Star's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
My favorite moment from the DNC: -
I’m not passionate about psychology or business though.
-
Were you a Muslim? What are your views on the prophet Muhammad after your spiritual journey?
-
@quantumspiral I see you changed your profile picture from the chudjak to the Noft F.C meme.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Emotionalmosquito's topic in Off-Topic: Pop-Culture, Entertainment, Fun
Does anyone else know where Chris Chan is right now? -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Live protests for Palestine, anti-DNC protests: -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Emotionalmosquito's topic in Off-Topic: Pop-Culture, Entertainment, Fun
I saw this! I've been following the Chris Chan saga for quite a while now. -
Scroll to the early part of the video he linked and Destiny can be seen reading your website.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to AlienGeometry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’m not here 😪 -
-
I listened to a lecture by Daniel and it was one of the most profound explanations of society I have ever encountered. I’m really curious now how all of these integrated systems of society work. Does Daniel have any books?
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to AlienGeometry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
First question: Do University entrance exams such as the SAT, ACT, or GRE measure intelligence? Or do they just measure memory and discipline to study? Why do Harvard University students have an objectively higher IQ? The correlation between IQ and the SAT is 0.83 (high correlation) Second question: Why are some people, such as Jordan Peterson, so keen on this concept of IQ and objective intelligence? He literally said that (paraphrasing) "If you were to deny IQ, than you might as well throw out all of modern psychology ". -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
⚡️Hezb-Allah published this video : https://t.me/warmonitors/26642 -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to AlienGeometry's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Be concrete, is the IQ a good measure of objective human intelligence. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
The reason why some use the term occupation is because Israel has an authoritarian checkpoint and security system in the west bank. Palestinians do not have freedom of movement and often critical emergency services, such as hospitals, are separated by military checkpoints. They are as well separated by a wall. There's also that people in Gaza cannot leave. Israel as well steals recourses from the people in the West, diverting the ground water to them. Meaning Israel has a disproportionate access to the water. https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2022/02/israels-system-of-apartheid/ -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
But is it not a consensus that the IDF is killing an excessive amount of innocent civilians? This definitely has to contribute to Palestinian resentment, hatred, and future terrorism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_genocide -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
People keep screeching for the two state solution, but the problem is that the Palestinians don’t want one. They were offered a state on 5 occasions, and 70+% of Palestinian society doesn’t want a two state solution. And Palestinian (Iranian as well) leadership openly want to use a Palestinian state as a springboard to attack Israel. If Palestine does become a country, what’s stopping Iran from doing what it did to Iraq, and building their army for them, as well as creating proxy militias. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Leo Gura Concretely, what is your solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict, do you support a two state solution? Or maybe Netanyahu’s solution where the Palestinians get an autonomous region where they have the powers of a state without the means to threaten Israel, such as an army. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Children in Gaza are being sniped. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Israel just struck a school killing nearly a hundred people. ⚠️ Warning ⚠️:Following video contains gore https://t.me/warmonitors/26609 https://x.com/abujomaagaza/status/1822244133051793489
