-
Content count
6,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Husseinisdoingfine
-
I don't mean to take sides, but you did assault someone's dog. One time a big bulldog charged at me when I was walking my dog. To avoid that dog from hurting mine, I simply picked up my dog and cradled it in my arms like a baby, while the bulldog tried to climb my leg. And there you go, problem solved. The owner of the bulldog ran over and apologized, and all was well. Now imaging the needless cruelty and suffering that would have been inflicted if I began kicking their dog.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to MsNobody's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
SDi ORANGE vs GREEN men in a nutshell. -
What Slovenia essentially did was decentralize the economy. Instead of businesses being run by the government, those who worked in the enterprises managed and owned them. To achieve this, they created workers' councils, consisting of 75% workers, to make administrative decisions for the businesses. Businesses competed with each other, preserving the market system, and were allowed to set their own prices. In contrast, in other socialist societies, businesses were not allowed to set their own prices at all. This was a form of socialism that integrated a market system of free trade, as enterprises competed against each other and with other countries in an open and free market. [Referring to the 10:55 minute mark] It's interesting to note that this form of "reformed" socialism (workers managing their own production in their own factories) is actually much closer in spirit to original Marxism and other early Communist/Anarchist ideologies than the centrally planned state economies of the Soviet bloc. The centrally planned economies ultimately disempowered workers and empowered a new bureaucratic/technocratic class, which is the opposite of the proletarian revolution that Marx and Engels envisioned. Bonus video:
-
Only a low conscious and psychologically damaged person would ever sell themselves for sex. This is not at the destructive level of prostitution, but OnlyFans girls are not the sharpest tool in the box, as in the end its a horrible career path which with tarnish their reputations and haunt them for the rest of their lives.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Bobby_2021's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
Good lord. I have nothing to tell you except hire a lawyer and start drafting your best court arguments. You don't want a criminal record, as its permanent and for the rest of your life it will show up on job applications. This can get so severe that you might have to live in another country. There's also the possibility that you might go to prison, if found guilty. If you do have to go to to prison or jail, stock up on whatever you need to survive. https://www.wikihow.com/Prepare-for-Jail https://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-Being-in-Prison
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Bobby_2021's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I would actually like to add something else in this discussion, because I noticed something a bit awkward in Leo's North vs South Korea blog. I'm quoting the blog below: https://actualized.org/insights/north-vs-south-korea I would dispute this for one main reason, America's fight against Communism in the 20th century led to the CIA overthrow of many democratically elected socialist governments. The most infamous example would be the CIA removal of the President of Chile, Salvador Allende. There are other examples, such as the removal of Jacobo Àrbenz in Guatemala. These individuals were not Marxist-Leninists, but democratically elected. Their crime was largely land reform. Àrbenz, for example, legally purchased unused land previously owned by American businesses, and gave it back to the people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1952-54Guat/d287 https://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1952-54Guat/d35 https://history.state.gov/milestones/1969-1976/allende https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Chilean_coup_d'état ''I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves.'' -- Henry Kissenger Also, domino theory neglects the fact that these Communist countries and their people are sovereign agents responsible for their own destiny. This is the same realist logic that Vladimir Putin uses to oppose other countries joining NATO. Opposing NATO for countries bordering the Russian Federation, in their "sphere of influence", totally ignores the fact that these countries are sovereign countries with their own destinies and people. If a country wants to join NATO , elect a Socialist (such as Allende) or become Communist, that is their business, it is not up to America or Russia to decide foreign affairs. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to PurpleTree's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Some really bad news for Ukraine, it looks certain that Trump is abandoning it. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
"Those who have tried socialism as their version of GREEN find it is not the answer either (usually GREEN implemented by BLUE and subsidized by ORANGE)". (Beck and Cowan, page. 272) Beck, Don E., and Christopher Cowan. Spiral Dynamics: Master Values, Leadership, and Change. Blackwell Publishing, 1996. I do absolutely agree that massive collectivization and socialization of industry and business is absolutely crucial to leading society to the next stage of development, but it is not the final answer to all of out problems. There, most importantly, has to be a massive evolution of our culture and values to accommodate this new collective economy. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Breaking News: Bianca Censori and Kanye West are seeking a divorce -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Shodburrito's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Until the Democrats nominate someone [for the Presidency] with good foreign, economic, and social policies, whose not a corrupt war mongering status quo centrist lib oligarch, then I refuse to vote for them and will continue to vote third party. I’m not playing their game, and by pledging to them my vote without them changing first, then they are under no incentive to change their corrupt ways. America and Russia are both oligarchies, one and the same. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Shodburrito's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I voted Green Party, specifically for Dr. Jill Stein, and don’t regret anything. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I so wish I could change my name on this forum to "Yaydolf Yitler". "CALL ME YAYDOLF YITLER AND YOUR B*TCH STILL WANTS TO F*CK" is now my social media and dating app bio. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
This is what happens when you spend too much time on 4chan. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Kanye West's NSFW X.com before his account was deleted: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kanye/comments/1im9vag/kanye_wests_nsfw_timeline_just_before_he_deleted/ -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Also, Mods, please don't take down this post. I know nudity violates the forum rules, but I'm posting this for purposes of information. But the image below is of Kanye's wife, Bianca Censori, at the Grammy's -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Vynce's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Dear Mods, please don't take down this post. I'm posting images of Kanye's Nazi posts for informative purposes only. -
Not stage red, this is about animals. To live life like an animal is beige.
-
In Leo's video on shamanic, or holotropic breathing, he said that breath and spirit came from the same root in many languages. I was doing deep thinking, and I had this question. Smoking creates irreversible damage and scar tissue in the alveoli. The alveoli is where breathing happens in the lungs. The various chemicals and tar in cigarettes clog up the cilia cells, the alveoli can't handle this and will literally pop like a balloon, or burst open, leading to irreversible damage. This is what creates the scar tissue, which is why smokers have such a hard time breathing. If breath and spirit are one in the same, and cigarettes destroy the ability to breath, then do tobacco/nicotine products literally destroy one's ability to be spiritual or even lower your consciousness? Or does it not lower consciousness, but it takes a low consciousness person to want to smoke in the first place. If that's the case, then how do you explain Alan Watts being a lifetime smoker?
-
Don't call yourself or other people autistic, unless there is a clear professional diagnoses. You should def get yourself professionally assessed for autism.
-
This definitely belongs more in the spirituality sub-forum. BTW, I don't smoke. Though I used to, heavily, and I still have cravings.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Terell Kirby's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
What I'm wondering is, is there a concrete plan to move the Palestinians back into the Gaza Strip once it's rebuilt? I know Trump says the plan is to temporarily move the Gazans to Egypt, rebuild Gaza, and then move the Palestinians back. But I don't... trust him. What if the Palestinians are moved out, Gaza is rebuilt, but then, completely out of nowhere, for made up security reasons, the Palestinians are not allowed to move back in for an indefinite amount of time? An indefinite amount of time, for which in practice becomes permanent. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Lucasxp64's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Ezra Klein was always a really talented journalist.
