Husseinisdoingfine

Member
  • Content count

    6,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Husseinisdoingfine

  1. How are the Arab parties viewed by Jewish Israelis? Ra’am, United List, and Hadash. Are there Jews who vote for Arab parties, such as Ra’am and Hadash? I have Israeli TV (don’t ask why), specifically channel 9. And it lists three groups as; Coalition, Opposition, and Arab Parties. Is Hadash part of the opposition or Arab parties?
  2. So, the gist of what's going on in my life is that I am making the switch away from mathematics and STEM and into something that is more practical and suitable for me, something in which I am naturally talented and have a chance of succeeding. I have changed my major to a softer major, sociology. The problem is that sociology is not really a marketable degree that will necessarily land me a job. This leads me to the "moving forward" section. In your video from, I believe, 5–6 years ago, "Should You Go to College?", Leo highlighted that one of the alternatives to college was a serious dedication to self-education. I'm afraid to go down this path because of my family and the pressure they put on me. I come from an intellectual family where, in our mindset, the only way to succeed is with a degree. Most of the older people in my family have either master's degrees or Ph.D.s. I don't have the courage to tell them that I am going to pursue self-education while doing a B.A. in Sociology. Another thing I fear is myself: my laziness, my ineffectiveness, etc. One of the reasons I switched from physics to sociology is that my procrastination and horrific lack of time-management skills caused me to fail Calculus II. The weird thing about calculus was that it was never that difficult. It really wasn't. But for some weird reason, I could not be bothered to simply open the damn textbook and read it every day. Why? Why do I have such an issue with discipline and time management? Why wasn't I making an effort, at least every week, to open the damn textbook? I scored a 97% on my first Calculus II exam. But after that, I just... stopped. Why? Why did I stop? Psychologically, I just did not have it in me, and I totally lacked the discipline to just look at the damn textbook, read it, and do the damn assignments. Even my physics professor told me, "Well, Hussein, I don't think the problem is your intelligence or intellectual capacity, not at all... The main thing I'm concerned about is your lack of discipline." Why do I lack this discipline? I've read books on how to be more disciplined in college, and yet I cannot be bothered to do the mere basics required to succeed. Is this because, deep down, I don't like what I do? This takes me back to why I am afraid. I'm worried that if I go down the self-education route, then I'm going to slack off again. I'm also worried that if I try to train myself in computer programming to build a passion project, my skills will be rendered worthless due to AI.
  3. Netanyahu ad https://x.com/netanyahu/status/2095784169762611216?
  4. But isn't Israel's policies and actions encouraging more terrorism?
  5. I don't speak Hebrew, is that what was actually said in the ad?
  6. This is an actual election ad. https://x.com/QudsNen/status/2094364790244217180
  7. This is an actual election ad. https://x.com/QudsNen/status/2094364790244217180
  8. Religious Zionist lawmaker, Zvi Sukkot, vandalizes Palestinian martyrs memorial. Incident happened August 25, 2026. https://x.com/haaretzcom/status/2092156048769532185 https://x.com/EyeonPalestine/status/2092163744017055917
  9. I def disagree with this. But use only ewg verified products. https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/
  10. Truth is that which is. A more down to earth definition, is that truth is that which is in agreement with fact or reality.
  11. Amen. The people in my life are only muslims not out of a genuine desire for truth but out of conformity reasons and it fulfills the community and belonging needs in the Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
  12. Nice, very well... Now let's see Paul Allen's accusations.
  13. I wear this exact model: Vincero Chrono S WHI-GOL-S07
  14. @Leo Gura There’s a telegram channel which really does show the worst of Zionism. https://t.me/mizavit You’ll have to translate everything in the channel. But warning, it’s really cruel, and includes psychopaths mocking the deaths of aid workers and children.
  15. This only makes sense because Hadash is literally a Communist movement, and Ta'al is secular, whereas ra'am a socially conservative Islamist movement. So of course they're not going to get along.
  16. Sincere question, but how is Hadash (חד״ש الجبهة) and Maki holding up this election season? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadash https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maki_(political_party)
  17. This thread has been going on for almost two years at this point.
  18. I was almost involved in a Muslim marriage because of my family trying to set me up in an arranged marriage situation. I can tell you that Islamic marriages are backwards, primitive mentality, and its not something you want to get involved with. Their attitudes towards marriage comes with all sorts of problems because its incredibly outdated in the modern world.
  19. Professor Dave also just uploaded this hilarious video.
  20. I do wonder if Actualized.org ever has a chance of going mainstream. Contemporary people need wisdom about how to raise their consciousness in a more modern package, and not in the typical ways in which it is conveyed, which is basically organized religion. Also, if Leo's message of epistemology and conscious politics goes viral and popular with generation Z, and maybe with those a bit older, then that would really help raise a new generation of conscious voters. Because right now, we have a problem with zoomer "groypers" and those subscribing to far right ethnonationalism, conspiracy theories, etc... Imagine if instead of Nick Fuentes, America First ideology and antisemitism, what if the next viral craze with zoomers was Actualized.org, introspection, and philosophy.
  21. Actually, I recently found out that the real reason why they wanted for me to marry her was because she was not a U.S. citizen. Her family was using me, by her getting married to me, as a wedge to getting American citizenship. She is a Lebanese national. Her parents are actually both in Lebanon, she's staying with either a distant relative or family friend.
  22. So a while ago, I posted this. Welp, they're back. My Aunt has been insistent on finding me a "nice Lebanese wife", because she wants for me to marry a woman who is a practicing Shia Muslim, as well as is Lebanese. I received a phone call from my Uncle that apparently they found a woman for me. She's a 100% Lebanese woman who works at some sort of health clinic. This woman's parents and family are very strict about religion and so my Uncle said that I was not allowed to "do anything" (have sex, kiss, etc...) until marriage. But they want to set me up and schedule with her family (not with her, her family) to have me meet with her with the supervision of her parents. We are both in our 20's. Of course I declined and said I was not romantically interested, but I later agreed to meet with her as friends. I'm sharing this because for you westerners, white people, and Americans, this is completely out of the ordinary for you all.