Michal__

Member
  • Content count

    1,472
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Michal__

  1. One guy on this forum blasted himself out of schizophrenia with weed. I wonder whether that would work in my case or at least make the hallucinations I get sober more beautiful.
  2. I already coded more with AI in one month than in a year when I worked on a game before AI existed.
  3. Update: I already told my psychiatrist, I expect an answer tommorow.
  4. Just seeing things. Thanks for the reply. I'll update you.
  5. Nice. You should tell me when you release it, I'd definitely use it.
  6. Nice. I wanted to make an app that locks your phone until you meditate but I can't get it to run :(.
  7. In this devlog I redesigned the terrain for Ashes of Empire, switching from a realistic style to a low-poly art direction. The goal is to create a cleaner, more readable world that fits the gameplay better while improving performance and making the game easier to expand with new biomes, buildings, and units. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ashes_of_empire/ 🎮 Steam page: Coming Soon 🌐 Website: https://michalgrohman.cz
  8. When using cursor one question can take 10+ minutes to complete and can cost like 10$. I have spent 50$/1 - 2 hours with Cursor.
  9. Fable, the best, most expensive model, is really that much better.
  10. I happen to have a friend who's very awake, Buddha/Jesus like, who experienced all of that and he says it depends on your level of awakening & baseline consciousness so yeah, NDEs are true but for the Buddhas and Jesuses of the world it's different - a kind of formless immortality. I have experienced thousands of OBEs myself and I still have no direct experience of what happens after death - NDEs are different.
  11. I have schizophrenia too and I've taken 5 meo, LSD and other substances without problems.
  12. I just ordered 12 THC-F gummies, hopefully they're good.
  13. That's probably worth trying.
  14. 50 usd spent in about 2 hours with Cursor and Fable.
  15. Unfortunately I am so addicted to them that they don't do that. Coffee on the other hand... If I have it in the middle of the night it basically gurantees an OBE.
  16. What he experienced as his first awakening is called a fruition/stream entry in buddhism. It's basically dying before you die. It's basically a miracle he experienced that because normal people have to meditate their ass off to get there.
  17. Id rather just meditate, doing yoga would seem obnoxious to other people on the train.
  18. I remember when I first started meditating I had movies talking to me/breaking the 4th wall all the time haha
  19. I'm on olenzapin right now. I can still work and do my business but things like reading have gotten harder. I can still do anything but it's true it's harder.