Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    6,072
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Ulax

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 01/11/1879

Personal Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

13,802 profile views
  1. Put your feet in the pic next time plzzz
  2. I used to be friends with some Southern US Christians, and they all used to salivate over the end of days or a judgement day arriving. Was super disturbing.
  3. I reckon AI will solve climate change and also cure cancer in our lifetimes
  4. Time to go out and approach. Feeling scared. But let's go do my part for women's mental health. ---- Ok I did the three. Phew. Its really helping doing the approaches on the way to the gym. And also it makes me go to the gym. Two birds one stone. Also, doing walk bys for warm ups. Where I just walk by girls i would approach as a warm up. I ended up doing three. First one I did well to persist. She was sort of seeming cold to me, but I stuck in until she basically said have a good night. Second one last a couple mins, and i did some premise. Started with saying she was very adorable. Added in that im not sure we would work together. Did some evaluation. Then went for close, but she said she had a boyfriend. Evaluation was fun. She qualified a bit but then i said she could do better than a four word reply lol. I like the cheekiness of that, and learnt it from Todd. It also seemed like I didn't have enough premise by her reaction at the end. Third one just a blow out. Issue is I think she spotted me trying to catch up to her, cos she was fast af at walking and it took me awhile to catch up. So when i went to approach she just acted like i didn't exist. Maybe she literally didn't see me. But i did try twice so yeah. But its okay. My goal atm is just approaching, which entails saying something in her general direction with the intent of getting her attention. And im doing premise, evaluation and going for the close. So I am crushing it! I start my coaching with a Todd V coach this weekend. Still irritated by this salesman todd has. The guy seems grumpy af, and aired my messages. Dunno what his problem is. But whatever, luckily he is not my coach. But let's see what happens. A slight issue is that I have been offered a cybersecurity job interview by a place in a small town. Now Cybersecurity jobs are somewhat tough to come by entry-level wise so my mentor has recommended i take whatever offers me somewhere. So, this is a golden opportunity. BUT it is a small town. Which means not prioritising game. And at 27 now, I don't want to keep putting it off. That said, I have to prioritise this opportunity. And there are still like 100k people in this town so i can do some good work still. And i can look to switch after a year to somewhere major. There is the gamble of waiting for a major city cybersec job. But that might literally not come despite 1000 applications. So we will see. But the future is looking bright. -------- I really need to sort out this chronic pain in my shoulder/ trap though. It gives me pain all day every day, which fucks with my nervous system and mood. I don't have the money for a physio atm unfortunately. Its almost certainly due to my posture. I literally am in bed when i study, and i study all day lol. So yeah. I also watch/ listen to this video every lunch break: ---- Someone fly me out to LA. I need to grace these baddies with my presence ---- im neither x nor y. imjust me
  5. There are positives. But the firing squad adds an element of terror to the procedure, and also the live-streaming of it is about creating a spectacle of brutality.
  6. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cmy0r96xygx6o This seems like just a show of power from the Trumpians. And found it very disturbing when I saw the news. What are people's thoughts on this? What do you guys think is the motivation by it?
  7. *Scrolls up to find Hitler comment* ---- Holy shit
  8. Where tf is my tag???? The attraction is about being able to get through life without being civilised, which projects strength.
  9. you can have your philosophies and your pride?