Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    6,050
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. You're right. She'll be walking me around on a leash and stealing all my money
  2. ^ Inliytened describing his conquests
  3. --- I need to watch more Vlad Vexler, and Pod save the world. Definitely Vlad. --- Follow the goal of ending up passionate about your work
  4. I already gave my word to her father. Here is the footage:
  5. I wasn't aware AION was a shy girl but ok I will dm her 👍
  6. Trying to keep the witches all to yourself. I know your game
  7. I feel left out. I gotta get me a witch gf
  8. @Cathal What do you think of Shinzen Young's meditation system?
  9. What is the personality trait you love the most in a girl? And the trait you dislike the most?
  10. Maybe not a list for the less sexually open-minded, but I like it . Especially the vivid metaphors such as number 5.
  11. @Inliytened1 What is your message to the youth of America who struggle with the ladies?
  12. Siege 6, Skyrim, Battlefield V
  13. Orange Got real orange in my teens. Was into loads of conservative youtubers like Ben Shapiro and Yiannopolous. Then started watching RSD a lot and self-dev stuff. Got into one of the best universities in the world and had a mindset of you make your own success. Green Started having mental health stuff and struggles with my academics. People in my life came down HARD on me. Got ostracised by all sorts of people as being a lazy disrespectful person, especially at the university. I saw how fucked up Orange and Blue's rigid ideas of right/ wrong could be. My ideas around meritocracy and ability to just make it on my own came tumbling down. Also came across epistemic regress argument, which tanked rationalism for me. Critical legal studies in my law degree also persuaded me on various green ideas, i.e. the nature of ideology, capitalism etc. Later on I ended up on welfare after having to drop out of university. And that really hammered home the importance of Green to me, and further the fucked up consequences of orange/ blue. Some of the blues and oranges can really love to dunk on you when you're at that point. Yellow Came across IFS therapy, and its ideas of determined, systems thinking. People's minds work in systems, so then society must work in systems. You can be compassionate and empathetic all you want but unless you understand the system you're trying to change. Good luck not messing up. IFS lit the match here. Leo supplied the kerosene. Turquoise I don't really understand this stage still.