Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    6,016
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. Keep the compliments coming (^ Cocky reply to compliments. Also, I say "I know", or "More compliments please")
  2. You got this
  3. When I listen to audiobooks, I tend to daydream
  4. Its a red flag but here is some of what I used to become the most attractive member of the forum. Tease You have the most Joe Biden facial expressions I think you might be the girl my mother warned me about Push-pull You look like trouble in the most adorable way You're cute, you remind me of a sassy squirrel (used that one on Yeti) You're lowkey adorable I love your look. Its great your trying to bring the 90s back You're actually not retarded. Its refreshing. You're not actually totally boring. I'm not sure we're gonna get along. You're so cute, you're like a nerdy cartoon character Part of me loves you, part of me wants to run away Please stop being so cute, it’s distracting That is an interesting shirt choice That is a bold choice of shoes Cocky Life is hard for attractive people like us Its a red flag but (INSERT BRAG) Its bad but (INSERT BRAG) (Used this on Olaf)
  5. @krockerman How did fearless help with AA?
  6. Epistemic regress argument makes me say no. I love the epistemic regress argument so much. There should be a statue dedicated to it in every town and city worldwide.
  7. Reading through the replies on this thread has been so funny lmao
  8. Debate would be so funny. Let's move this thread to off-topic though.
  9. I've found Olaf's posts much more valuable than any you've made on here
  10. You're right. She'll be walking me around on a leash and stealing all my money
  11. ^ Inliytened describing his conquests
  12. --- I need to watch more Vlad Vexler, and Pod save the world. Definitely Vlad. --- Follow the goal of ending up passionate about your work