-
Content count
6,035 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ulax
-
Yeah you're probably right
-
Yeah you're probably right
-
Bro some of these gen z girls will openly state they hate dudes
-
I live in fear of old dutch grannies. Especially after I watched this documentary about them:
-
Hahaha you guys are the opposite of my culture.
-
You guys have a direct communication style
-
@Rishabh R Nice!
-
@Nivsch It is good to share more about Oct 7th. People are too dismissive of what happened that day. I found watching the Shoah Foundation very insightful
-
He is just dutch bro lol
-
What was the story?
-
Yeah you're probably right
-
Its important we all do our part for women's mental health 💖
-
-
-
She bad as hell. I'm shooting my shot
-
Here we go
-
Yale just released a free course on Capital:
-
Like a live cam of Leo in his apartment?
-
Thanks. Which one helped the most? And please could you elaborate on the results you got with IPF?
-
The latter
-
@Valach Have you found success with any healing modalities?
-
People, i.e. media, social media, only generally make a big deal out of this sort of event when its someone of a higher social class. Especially if its a white girl.
-
Israel are simply too blinded by their rage atm
-
According to the lawsuit, they had her on ketamine, beer, weed and jamaican rum
-
I find them funny
