-
Content count
6,032 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ulax
-
Glad you're impressed by my reading abilities
-
@yetineti Bud if you dislike sexual topics go on another thread
-
@Leo Gura Inlightened passed the line then apologised. But yeti has been baiting and insulting him for about the past 10 pages.
-
Cool vid man
-
Its impossible to approach without some outcome in mind
-
-
Ulax replied to Oppositionless's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
That's when you reply: Glad you see me as in touch with my sexuality -
lmao im watching Owen's latest video and he talks on this. I'm 1 hour 40 mins in and Owen has started talking about how there are roving beta male gangs that are starting to emerge, especially in India and how there's going to be a beta male revolution 😂 This shi is too funny
-
It is sad but we are in a matriarchy
-
Yes. Medieval pua would get us all guillotined real quick lol
-
frfr
-
Oh shitttttt! I refreshed and now my ignored user button is Turquoise. Yippeeee
-
Hell yeahhhh
-
How come my list doesn't have the green colour?
-
Did you steal that line from a disgruntled 16th century knight?
-
Rip. You live on through your edits 🫡
-
Don't be so hard on yourself
-
-
(Generally) never explain yourself
-
I'm curious what you think of the movie Whiplash
-
I like the edit. Exquisite sassiness 👏
-
lmao
-
*Narrator voice* A silent power struggle ensues as two side conversations now emerge on the thread. Natasha and her comrade Yeti will throw subtle digs as they complain to each other about the thread. Whilst the coalition forces of Inlightened and Lordfall continue their conversation to show they are unfazed by the digs thrown their way. Who will emerge superior? Stay tuned, grab your popcorn and find out 🍿
-
I'm flattered you rate my learning ability so highly. Lordfall isn't acting pretentious though.
-
WOW... a DEVASTATING insult to Lord fall. I wonder how he'll ever recover
