Ulax

Member
  • Content count

    5,994
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ulax

  1. Like a live cam of Leo in his apartment?
  2. Thanks. Which one helped the most? And please could you elaborate on the results you got with IPF?
  3. @Valach Have you found success with any healing modalities?
  4. People, i.e. media, social media, only generally make a big deal out of this sort of event when its someone of a higher social class. Especially if its a white girl.
  5. According to the lawsuit, they had her on ketamine, beer, weed and jamaican rum
  6. The discrepancy between the statement and the lawsuit is concerning. But the snapchat messages of the frat group looks like something fucked up was going on. But I'll wait to see the other side of the story too.
  7. The issue is people save their outrage for crimes against upper middle-class women
  8. Started my Todd V audio coaching. Went out for like 2 hr 30 mins, and had opportunity hesitancy. Overcame when I started doing the 3 second rule. Did three approaches. Last girl had a very funny reaction. My pickup coach acts like its life or death getting good at this. Its kinda fun lol. Cybersec going well too. Did a SOC simulator and some network traffic analysis stuff. I am unsure how consistent I will be with pickup but let's see. I don't have the same motivation I once did for it. I believe its because of career situation and my friendship situation being much better now. Life used to feel like a desperate climb out of a dark place. But now it feels exciting and also stable. But also I had greater self belief when younger because of the success i gained, and that gave me strong motivation for pickup. Though with pickup I want to invest a lot in coaching. Its too easy to spin your wheels under the guise of just putting in hard work. Success requires effort plus effective iteration. The great thing about cybersec is the amount of ways to deliberately practice through online platforms. You can relax and just let them carry you to a high-standard. I hate having to concoct my own training plans for things. ----- Ok Bitchessssss.... I'm going out again. Gotta do my part to help Women's mental health. I have some new things that help me approach. They are as follows... ... ... ... Hehe not telling. Sucks to be you ---- Ok did my three approaches. I will tell you my strategy. First, I have renamed Approach Anxiety as opportunity hesitancy. Second, I warm up by walking past a few girls I'm attracted to. Third, I then approach using the 3 second rule. After 3 seconds of noticing attractive girl I approach. Or I forget about her. I will now edit my audio recordings of my sets from yesterday and send to my pickup coach. --- I need some better hobbies. I hate the piano. It can suck ma dik. Maybe I'll write a book instead. Fuck it I'll write the start here. It was a dark, dark day. Misty with a hint of a breeze to it. The kind that evokes mystery and yet evokes a certain attractiveness to it. The one which tempts you to step into it. Yet this was Olaf's first day in this new kingdom. He could not understand why his father had sent him here. But he had. And now he had to survive. Boyhood was over. Not that he really knew what that meant. But he knew something had shifted. Such is the life of a young man. He may know a shift has occured but he cannot explain it. Perhaps it is the issue of life that we may experience things without explanation at the appropriate time. But anyway, Olaf knew that time was a necessity. The wind from the clouds billowed through his house like the engine of the plane. WHACK! CRASH! The window flew off its hinges. It severed from its hinges like a tiktok girl applying for a divorce and hurtled towards Olaf. Olaf stood firm. He didn't flinch. How could he? This was all a dream. "Wake up Olaf. Wake up." Olaf shuddered awake. Owenella Cook kissed him good morning. "Not this crap again" Olaf told himself, and he threw Owenella out the window. Yet, Owenella was strong. Instead of flying through the hinges Owenella clung to the hinges of the window and snarled back at Olaf. A brave silence punctuated the setting. Eyes met. Anger rose. A dangerous fear arose in each, as though a challenge from one to the other. And then... pfff... The hinges gave way. And fear gave way to terror for Owenella. A dull thud marked the end. The end
  9. Might drop some stuff in here from time to time
  10. @Leo Gura What do you think of Cal Newport's so good they can't ignore you philosophy these days? I am 27 and pursuing cybersecurity atm (9 months in). I have some limited interest but not a passion (no crying etc). but according to Newport that is okay, and will come in time.