-
Content count
5,952 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ulax
-
Olympic level coping from them hahaha
-
I wouldn't mind friends but I found my previous friends were insecure and got judgmental about me approaching.
-
@Majed Same. With wings feels way more artificial to me.
-
I get you. I struggle to approach at all when I'm solo.
-
lol im in London atm and having this exact approach anxiety
-
Issue with psychosis is whatever her story is won't make sense
-
Damn that's fucked up
-
Glad you see me as the prize
-
I watched a video of a psychiatrist arguing that possibility yesterday.
-
No Disagree with that
-
Codependent fixing gets reframed into saving women from the bad guys.
-
@Emerald For example, this is textbook codependency.
-
You guys are turning codependency into a hero complex
-
😂
-
The people online who are claiming she didn't even kill her kids have reached levels of retardation unseen of before
-
Flattered you respect our independence so highly
-
Flattered you see us as so confident and self-assured
-
Hahahaha
-
That was a very tiktok comment 😂
-
Come on man. You're applying different standards to bro compared to the girls here
-
I agree. All those scientists predicting climate change are very immature. We should all just go with the flow
-
I thought Ukraine would fall after 3 days of the war so I've given up on Ukraine predictions. But I will predict US ground troops in Iran
-
Ulax replied to Monster Energy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Here's my theory. School shootings are a lot to do with proving their own competence. To go to that level to prove competence requires a history of lots of incompetence. So, its par for the course that they'd be incompetent at a mass shooting. -
@LordFall Thanks man.
-
Hey folks! Wishing everyone well. After a long time of feeling lost and trying to find something I deeply align with, I decided that I just needed to do something. Especially being 27 now. I at least wanted to do something that wasn't unethical and had a skill tree. With that in mind, I've committed to trying to develop mastery in Cybersecurity. Ideally, i would like a vision of how i could have a real positive impact with Cybersecurity. But my mind keeps generating thoughts that I'm just gonna be protecting the assets of some rich company. I know there is some positive stuff like working with protecting hospitals and that sort of thing too. However, I would like to hear the perspectives from the creative folks of actualized.org! In regards to positive/ high-consciousness things i could do in the cyber-security field. (Please feel free to drop any ideas you may have. Regardless of your knowledge of the field, or life experience!)
